Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Sean
Royal
Danny
Keanoo
AriseForLife
GK01
Jamie
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Cadbury
Jack
Ben 10
Mouse
Drake
Bushido
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Zzonked
LFC_Grunners
JK
Marvin
Lightfoot
Walcott
DavisUnited21
Theo Filippo
Grenade
SBSP
blackskar
North_Sea_Tiger
Carlos Jenkinson
Fanatic
Pippo
The Zlatan
Barton
Cornholio
Scuba Steve
luke.
Kuled
bcfcben
43 posters

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Poll

Result

[ 14 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Bar_left36%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 25 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Bar_left64%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 39
    Danny
    Danny

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Danny Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 am

Foster's won 3 Carling Cups now, played in 2 finals- and was MOTM both times Neutral
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by AriseForLife Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 am

Sean wrote:Never seen a more distraught group of players than Arsenal right now Laughing

Then you must have missed numerous Champion's League final matches because we look no more distraught than any other team that has lost a final match.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 am

Hope Birmingham get relegated just for the sake of irony.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am

kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Keanoo ♥️ wrote:Birmingham in Europe next year.

They can lump it up to Zigic in Europe too cheers
    Aww.

Just detest that style of play. Nothing against doing it every once in a while, but doing it nearly everytime you get the ball? It's just cringeworthy.

Hate it when Spursdo it to Crouch.
    Mate, you're by far the better team.. and in the first half they actually played some decent stuff imo.. had a couple of chances broke through your defence, once wrongly called offside the other Zigic messed up..

I think Brum played well, and deserved it, if they had to lump it up then why not, more chance than trying to outplay the best footballing side in England.. Neutral
    Next page.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am

Congrats Birmingham.

Unlucky Arsenal, feel sorry for the fans. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am

coolmarvin wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Keanoo ♥️ wrote:Birmingham in Europe next year.

They can lump it up to Zigic in Europe too cheers
    Aww.

Just detest that style of play. Nothing against doing it every once in a while, but doing it nearly everytime you get the ball? It's just cringeworthy.

Hate it when Spursdo it to Crouch.
    They hardly did it as often as you claim. It was a mixture.

And hey, if it's effective, you would be stupid not to do it.

Give over 90% of the time they got the ball it was a diagonal ball to Zigic running across a full back.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am

Scott wrote:
    Sean wrote:Never seen a more distraught group of players than Arsenal right now Laughing

AC Milan against Liverpool were worse.

And Chelsea against Liverpool in the 2 semi finals.

I remember Shevchenko, threw away his silver medal and lay on the ground crying
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am

Brum will probably buy Martins now.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:10 am

I hate how after every game Arsenal blame hoofball.

Chelsea dominated Birmingham at St. Andrews, should have won the game easily, but the ball jsut wouldn't go in the net.

Birmingham scored via a massive hoof and knock down, then into the net.

Did Chelsea fans/players complain about the manner in which the goal was scored? No

A goal is a goal, if you don't defend it right, that's your problem. Longball is a known weakness of Arsenal, which you have failed to correct over the years and time and time again you get undone by it. You must learn from your mistakes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 am

dena wrote:Hope Birmingham get relegated just for the sake of irony.

Hardly ironic
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 am

Alright, I'm off. My whole day has been ruined by Celtic, Rangers, and Birmingham. Neutral

Yes I'm overreacting. Snooty

Want a game in an hour or two Kyro? Neutral
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 am

If this doesn't again prove that Arsenal need more defense help I don't know what else does.

Defensive lapse lead to first goal and poor reading from the back led to the 2nd goal.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 am

luke. wrote:I hate how after every game Arsenal blame hoofball.

Fuck off.

I've already said we weren't good enough, cunt.

I hate how you're a bias prick towards Chelsea, don't see my go on about it though do ya Wink
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

coolmarvin wrote:Brum will probably buy Martins now.
    So they should.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

'Almighty Cock up' Surprised
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

Same problems really, if it's going to hit us this was the right time
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

Don't think they get Europe then. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

Did you seriously alter my bar because I posted the empty Arsenal cabinet?
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

Chelsea dominated Birmingham at St. Andrews, should have won the game easily, but the ball jsut wouldn't go in the net.

Did Chelsea fans/players complain about the manner in which the goal was scored? No

A goal is a goal, if you don't defend it right, that's your problem. Longball is a known weakness of Arsenal, which you have failed to correct over the years and time and time again you get undone by it. You must learn from your mistakes.

Well said.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

It was a massive cock up.

I think the Arsenal GK got destracted by the defender trying to clear it, bad mistake and he should've left it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:13 am

Exactly.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:13 am

Cam wrote:

Hardly ironic

Championship club in Europe, even if it's just qualifiers (if possible)? CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 12784
    Anonymous

Scott wrote:Did you seriously alter my bar because I posted the empty Arsenal cabinet?

Arsenal Mod Run
    Anonymous

Hey Kyro, why has my bar gone down?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am

dena wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Hardly ironic

Championship club in Europe, even if it's just qualifiers (if possible)? CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 12784

Dont think they get Europe shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am

Scott wrote:Did you seriously alter my bar because I posted the empty Arsenal cabinet?

I altered your bar for baiting.

Got a problem take it up with Mal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am

Scott wrote:Hey Kyro, why has my bar gone down?
    Haven't a clue mate, nothing to do with me.

Knowing you, you probably insulted Luke or something. Laughing

Last edited by kyro7 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 am

Are those massive bottles of carling instead of champagne?

rofl

I'd rather spray piss all over myself.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 am

They are emotional upset...

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 15 Emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475

laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:23 pm