Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Sean
Trig
Zzonked
SBSP
Jord
dena
Tito
luke.
Barton
Cornholio
Kris
Cadbury
Jamie
moscowmadeit3
Pippo
21 posters

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Anonymous

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 8 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:38 am

Tito wrote:Why are you Liverpool-fans even here trying to fire up the Chelsea-fans? It's silly. -_-

Bit unfair, theres only two of them doing it Sad
    Anonymous

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 8 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:

I am watching the game, it's my life and I can be in the laptop while I watch the game if I want too. Nothing some guy on the internet says is gonna stop me Laughing

A game in the Chapions League (especially for Chelsea) is of high importance. I would be too nervous to type anything. However, you're posting every few minutes...... Rolling Eyes

How can you tell if I'm nervous or not over the internet? Laughing

Do you have some sort of special device that reads my keystrokes and tells my mood huh?

Drop it, you're getting nowhere.
    So you can type numerous posts and watch the game at the same time? Exactly. Failed.

Ehh, I can type fast w/o looking, and I mainly only post during replays/breaks in the game.

Can you read other people's comments on here whilst watching the game?

No.
    Anonymous

ramires really good for chelsea so far, malouda also but anelka just wow he is a pure animal
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 am

How's this game looked?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:A game in the Chapions League (especially for Chelsea) is of high importance. I would be too nervous to type anything. However, you're posting every few minutes...... Rolling Eyes

Do you have some sort of special device that reads my keystrokes and tells my mood huh?

So you can type numerous posts and watch the game at the same time? Exactly. Failed.

Ehh, I can type fast w/o looking, and I mainly only post during replays/breaks in the game.

Can you read other people's comments on here whilst watching the game?

No.

Ever heard of injury breaks just generally the ball going out of play and replays? I can read and type fast, so what?
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am

It's so much more awesome between the Norwegian fans. We don't speak to each other.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am

Fine Shagger wrote:How's this game looked?

Don't ask any of the Chelsea fans, they didn't watch it.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:

I am watching the game, it's my life and I can be in the laptop while I watch the game if I want too. Nothing some guy on the internet says is gonna stop me Laughing

A game in the Chapions League (especially for Chelsea) is of high importance. I would be too nervous to type anything. However, you're posting every few minutes...... Rolling Eyes

OK, compulsive liar. Whatever you say.

Last edited by Fanatic on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am

mauro=beast wrote:ramires really good for chelsea so far, malouda also but anelka just wow he is a pure animal

Finally a non chelsea fan has the skill ramires has. not worthy

Last edited by chelsea_1905 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am

Chelsea dominating really.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am

blackskar wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Im going offline, this thread is full of trolls causing arguments. Rolling Eyes

It's final warning time now so if it doesn't stop it'll be warnings and bans.
    Don't mess with him. Trouble
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am

Scott wrote:

Stop being a dick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 am

Got a warning Neutral This Forum is turning into EA. Mods are so power-happy.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 am

Tito wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Stop being a dick.

he's merely stating facts
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 am

Laughing

I remember Scotty posted during the Wolves game saying it was 'Barca-esque' and then he went all defensive saying he only posted cause the goal was so good Laughing

Not much difference, we're just posting more often.

Woop-de-doo.
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 am

Scott wrote:Got a warning Neutral This Forum is turning into EA. Mods are so power-happy.

No. You are just a dick. :-.-:
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 am

Scott wrote:Got a warning Neutral This Forum is turning into EA. Mods are so power-happy.

Confused. I gave you all plenty of verbal warnings to stop and you all carried on, you're own doing.

Carry on and you'll get banned. Simple.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 am

blackskar wrote:Guys seriously stop the bickering over who's plastic ect. or I'll lock the thread until the 2nd half starts....

Oh hi Pwride :troll:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 am

Not really, you're just baiting them loads.
    :troll2:
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 am

Tom wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Guys seriously stop the bickering over who's plastic ect. or I'll lock the thread until the 2nd half starts....

Mad

Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 am

luke. wrote:Laughing

I remember Scotty posted during the Wolves game saying it was 'Barca-esque' and then he went all defensive saying he only posted cause the goal was so good Laughing

Woop-de-doo.

Oh really? It was in the 94th minute of the game you spastic.

That's VERY different to posting constantly during the whole game. Don't try and compare me to your fake-ness.

Anyway, Blackskar, luke is baiting me. What you gonna do?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 am

blackskar wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Mad

Sad

You know how we're Arsenal buddies... ban Jelavic

kkthxbabe
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 am

Aye, I'm sure Scotty's never posted during a Liverpool game in his life. Rolling Eyes Seriously, lay off, almost everyone posts during games. Rolling Eyes
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 am

Why don't you pretend to leave the forum in protest Scott?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 am

Luke drop it. The more you carry on posting like that, the more you're egging them on.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:Laughing

Woop-de-doo.

Oh really? It was in the 94th minute of the game you spastic.

That's VERY different to posting constantly during the whole game. Don't try and compare me to your fake-ness.

Anyway, Blackskar, luke is baiting me. What you gonna do?

Don't dish it if you can't take it. Also, Blackskar, Scott called me a spastic, I say that's an Insult.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am

blackskar wrote:Luke drop it. The more you carry on posting like that, the more you're egging them on.
    Thank you. Some sense finally.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am

Took long enough. Rolling Eyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am

blackskar wrote:Luke drop it. The more you carry on posting like that, the more you're egging them on.

Oh come on.. They're the ones starting shit by spouting shit talk about us.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am

Sean wrote:Why don't you pretend to leave the forum in protest Scott?

bait.

Blackskar, why aren't they getting their bar shortened?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 pm