Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Sean
Trig
Zzonked
SBSP
Jord
dena
Tito
luke.
Barton
Cornholio
Kris
Cadbury
Jamie
moscowmadeit3
Pippo
21 posters

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 am

Came here to see what the fuss was all about

Back to the madrid thread neu shades
    luke.
    luke.

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

Best first half of football from Chelsea I've seen in a while.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

luke. wrote:JMB, are you actually black?

Forest said you were FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 7 214775

You're feeding the trolls by going off topic, just watch the game or at least stay on topic mate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

Chelsea fans prove again and again just how plastic they are.

Spend more time on here arguing, than watching their team play. Pathetic.
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    Tito wrote:It's ridicilous that FCK are in a Champions League best of 16. They suck.
    FCK > Valerenga.

:troll2:

Really? Neutral

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU GOT TROLL FACED :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

What? :-.-:
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am

luke. wrote:Best first half of football from Chelsea I've seen in a while.

you sure you watched it
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

Well, you are facing a shitty team. Not much to be proud of.. Coffee
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

lolz liverpool fans watching chelski match lolololol
    bad fans coz they hate chelsea init.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

Scott wrote:Chelsea fans prove again and again just how plastic they are.

Spend more time on here arguing, than watching their team play. Pathetic.
    Not all of us Simples
    Some just admire the greatness of Ramires not worthy
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Is a Champs League game going on involving your team Chelsea fans?....Doesn't seem like it.

You are team?

Nice one.

Also, if you want us to stop arguing, warn them for continuously WUMming or going off-topic black.
    WUMming? Nice one.

Watch the game you ugly cunt.

I am watching the game, it's my life and I can be in the laptop while I watch the game if I want too. Nothing some guy on the internet says is gonna stop me Laughing

A game in the Chapions League (especially for Chelsea) is of high importance. I would be too nervous to type anything. However, you're posting every few minutes...... Rolling Eyes
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

no its the only game on here in NZ, Real Madrid next
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

luke. wrote:lolz liverpool fans watching chelski match lolololol

Neutral

You're just beyond pathetic.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Tito wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    Tito wrote:It's ridicilous that FCK are in a Champions League best of 16. They suck.
    FCK > Valerenga.

Really? Neutral

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was trolling. :troll:
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Why are you Liverpool-fans even here trying to fire up the Chelsea-fans? It's silly. -_-
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Again, how cone you don't say anything to other people on here who post about their team

Fanatic and Scotty just have some pathetic vendetta against Chelsea
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Is a Champs League game going on involving your team Chelsea fans?....Doesn't seem like it.

You are team?

Nice one.

Also, if you want us to stop arguing, warn them for continuously WUMming or going off-topic black.
    WUMming? Nice one.

I am watching the game, it's my life and I can be in the laptop while I watch the game if I want too. Nothing some guy on the internet says is gonna stop me Laughing

A game in the Chapions League (especially for Chelsea) is of high importance. I would be too nervous to type anything. However, you're posting every few minutes...... Rolling Eyes

How can you tell if I'm nervous or not over the internet? Laughing

Do you have some sort of special device that reads my keystrokes and tells my mood huh?

Drop it, you're getting nowhere.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Stop pretending you watched the first half.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

luke. wrote:lolz liverpool fans watching chelski match lolololol
    FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 7 425670

....no Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Guys seriously stop the bickering over who's plastic ect. or I'll lock the thread until the 2nd half starts....
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Unpleasantly surprised on how poorly FCK have played this half.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am

Im going offline, this thread is full of trolls causing arguments. Rolling Eyes
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:FCK > Valerenga.

Really? Neutral

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was trolling. :troll:

I have no idea what that means. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

An advert for Referees? Neutral

luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

blackskar wrote:Guys seriously stop the bickering over who's plastic ect. or I'll lock the thread until the 2nd half starts....
    Don't lock the thread because Liverpool fans are talking shit about us. We've done nothing wrong Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

JMB_94 wrote:Im going offline, this thread is full of trolls causing arguments. Rolling Eyes

It's final warning time now so if it doesn't stop it'll be warnings and bans.
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

Why would the Chelsea-fans even be nervous? They face a shitty team.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 am

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:

You are team?

Nice one.

WUMming? Nice one.

Do you have some sort of special device that reads my keystrokes and tells my mood huh?

So you can type numerous posts and watch the game at the same time? Exactly. Failed.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 am

luke. wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Guys seriously stop the bickering over who's plastic ect. or I'll lock the thread until the 2nd half starts....
    Don't lock the thread because Liverpool fans are talking shit about us. We've done nothing wrong Laughing

don't lock the thread, what else are they gonna do during the 2nd half??
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 am

Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:WUMming? Nice one.

So you can type numerous posts and watch the game at the same time? Exactly. Failed.

Ehh, I can type fast w/o looking, and I mainly only post during replays/breaks in the game.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 am

luke. wrote:

Not much else I can do short of banning them all outright from the forum. Just ignore them, report the posts for baiting ect. and they'll leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:20 pm