Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Sean
Trig
Zzonked
SBSP
Jord
dena
Tito
luke.
Barton
Cornholio
Kris
Cadbury
Jamie
moscowmadeit3
Pippo
21 posters

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Fanatic
    Fanatic

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Post by Fanatic Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:Laughing

I remember Scotty posted during the Wolves game saying it was 'Barca-esque' and then he went all defensive saying he only posted cause the goal was so good Laughing

Not much difference, we're just posting more often.

Woop-de-doo.

Oh really? It was in the 94th minute of the game you spastic.

That's VERY different to posting constantly during the whole game. Don't try and compare me to your fake-ness.

Anyway, Blackskar, luke is baiting me. What you gonna do?

Don't dish it if you can't take it. Also, Blackskar, Scott called me a spastic, I say that's an Insult.
    rofl

Do you get bullied? Just a question. Not saying you do...... Neutral
    Anonymous

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45 - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea | CL round of 16 | SS2 | KO 19:45

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:

I remember Scotty posted during the Wolves game saying it was 'Barca-esque' and then he went all defensive saying he only posted cause the goal was so good Laughing

Woop-de-doo.

That's VERY different to posting constantly during the whole game. Don't try and compare me to your fake-ness.

Don't dish it if you can't take it. Also, Blackskar, Scott called me a spastic, I say that's an Insult.

wtf, who said I can't take it? Your comebacks are so weird and irrelevant sometimes.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 am

Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Woop-de-doo.

rofl

I was taking the piss out of Scott Laughing

Nice try though.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 am

Scott wrote:
    Sean wrote:Why don't you pretend to leave the forum in protest Scott?

bait.

Blackskar, why aren't they getting their bar shortened?

Report the post if you think they deserve it and I will. I'm not reading every post as it's going too fast and looking at I'm scores Laughing.

Last edited by blackskar on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word lol)
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am

blackskar is like a teacher and everyone is trying to get everyone in trouble by snitching to him laugh
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am

I feel sorry for some of you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am

luke. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Woop-de-doo.

rofl

I was taking the piss out of Scott Laughing

Nice try though.

Admittance to bait.

Seriously Blackskar, don't go the route of having double standards. Stick to your word. Luke baited me, he should have his bar altered.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am

Anyway, since everyone in here is acting like little nursery kids I'm off until FT.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 am

Ramires the best player ever to wear the number 7 shirt. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 am

luke. wrote:Anyway, since everyone in here is acting like little nursery kids I'm off until FT.

We'll see about that. Bet you'll get withdrawal symptoms.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:50 am

Anyway in off to lock myself in a soundproof room in order to concentrate on every aspect of the match

Later
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am

chelsea_1905 wrote:Ramires the best player ever to wear the number 7 shirt. not worthy

Why are you so fascinated by him?
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am

Boggers wrote:
    chelsea_1905 wrote:Ramires the best player ever to wear the number 7 shirt. not worthy

Bcuz he's black (no offence). What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am

Love how the Chelsea fans say it's alright to post during the match.

Yet, in the second half they leave in attempt to prove us wrong Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am

I'll be honest - keeping track of this thread and trying to watch the game was impossible - missed the majority of the 1st half
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 am

Scott wrote:Love how the Chelsea fans say it's alright to post during the match.

Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 am

Tito wrote:
    Boggers wrote:

Ban? :troll2:
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 am

Scott wrote:Love how the Chelsea fans say it's alright to post during the match.

Seriously? Why can't you just let it go? It's like talking to a 5 year old kid.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 am

Zzonked wrote:blackskar is like a teacher and everyone is trying to get everyone in trouble by snitching to him laugh
    hehe

Later Chelsea fans. wave
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 am

Scott wrote:
    Admittance to bait.

Seriously Blackskar, don't go the route of having double standards. Stick to your word. Luke baited me, he should have his bar altered.

Do you get stiff off equality?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 am

Just drop it

Seriously, please stop the stupid baiting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 am

Tito wrote:

Do you genuinely care? Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 am

They're getting away from you you WUM. facepalm

I bet you wouldn't bring this up about ANY other member bar Luke. rofl
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 am

blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    Boggers wrote:

Why? It wasn't racism. It was a joke, bcuz Chelsea got a lot of players who are black. Why would that be racism? It's like saying "oh wow, Liverpool got a lot of white boys.", is that racism? Neutral
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 am

Scott wrote:
    Tito wrote:

Yeah, you make this forum unpleasent.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 am

Tito wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    Boggers wrote:

Why? It wasn't racism. It was a joke, bcuz Chelsea got a lot of players who are black. Why would that be racism? It's like saying "oh wow, Liverpool got a lot of white boys.", is that racism? Neutral

Razz invisi troll, sorry Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 am

Tito wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    Boggers wrote:

Alright, :troll: and :troll2: mean they're joking.
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 am

blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Tito wrote:
    Boggers wrote:

Razz invisi troll, sorry Laughing

What's a troll?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 am

Boggers wrote:

Just all the qualities he has, and he has a lot of potential to be one of the best players. He is bazillion and gives 110% into every match, the list goes on and on and on. Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 am

Tito wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Tito wrote:

Yeah, you make this forum unpleasent.

What a pussy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:20 pm