Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Roloman4
SBSP
Demoz
Torresxvilla
Dean
dena
Drake
Jamie
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cornholio
luke.
Jord
Barton
ayvee1
Sean
Kaka11|LFC
20 posters

Ronaldinho in his prime

Dean
    Dean

Ronaldinho in his prime - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldinho in his prime

Post by Dean Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Cornholio wrote:
    Plan D wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Would you say the same if he was a Liverpool player Ryan? Doubt it...

Was absolutely amazing at his best playing for Barca, but I have no respect for him anymore. Can anyone name a player more unpredictable than Ronaldinho? I can't think of any, he seen things no one else could.

If a Liverpool player did the stuff Dino did then decided the game was taking too much out of him I'd respect that decision.

Kenny was one of our best ever managers. He felt he couldn't go on the first time round even though he was one of the best in the game. Were people disappointed in him? Or the situation?

Honestly, people make me laugh. They assume the life of a top footballer is easy(It is in a way). This is their life, you don't get second one. You have to be EXTREMELY dedicated to play at the Dino's level. While you're all sitting on a computer, to stay at his level he can't really go to parties, he has train non-stop, there's a lot to it.

But fans want more and more, they don't care if he's happy with it or not. For everything he gave them, because he wants to stop early they are now disappointed in him.

Pathetic.

Woah woah woah, I'll stop you there. You do know why Kenny stepped down right? Because of Hillsborough, he suffered from post traumatic stress after it and couldn't handle being in the game anymore after what had happend, it effected him massively Ryan, I thought you knew this? He went to 97 funerals. The full 97 people who died because of Hillsborough, he attended every funeral. And did a hell of a lot for the families aswell.

So no, people were certainly not dissapointed in him. He was trying to manage Liverpool Football Club whilst coming to terms with one of the most tragic things in football history whilst suffering from stress because of it, it became apart of Kenny's life did Hillsborough. It's a very personal thing for him and something he holds dearly to his heart. (His words not mine, it's in his book.)

Woah woah woah, let me stop you there. I did know that, which is why I said his reasons were better than Ronaldinho's. So um yeah.

Well what a cunt of a comparison then. You're comparing someone who quit football all together because of a tragedy too' someone who was good but hasn't worked hard enough and has gradually went downhill from there.

Doesn't make sense to me.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 pm

I was finding the closest comparison for Liverpool staff member who left on top of his game.

Once again you're trying to force an argument out of something where there isn't one to be had, and you're not worth my time.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Cornholio wrote:I was finding the closest comparison for Liverpool staff member who left on top of his game.

Once again you're trying to force an argument out of something where there isn't one to be had, and you're not worth my time.

Trying to force an argument? The fuck it's a football forum were people disagree on things, I'm disagreeing with what you're saying and then you say I'm forcing arguments and aren't worth your time. Fuck me, get off your high horse.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 pm

My whole argument has been you can't be disappointed in the person.

You've then tried to argue with me saying no one can be disappointed in Kenny.

It's not a high horse, it's common sense.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Probably my favourite player ever.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Yes because you tried to argue people could be dissapointed in Kenny, look I'm not looking for an argument, I just think it's a bad comparison. We've established that. When you said there isn't an argument to be had, well there is, Comparing Kenny's departure to Ronaldinho's for me does not make sense and isn't resonable. For one Ronaldinho never even quit football. Kenny did. For two ofcourse people have a right to be dissapointed in Ronaldinho, he basically fucked up his career and just let himself disintergrate away. Put his lifestyle in the way of his football and caused problems for Clubs he was representing.

Kenny on the otherhand, was a top manager, who quit football (At the time) Due to one of the biggsest tragedy's in football history, it effected him on a perosnal level and suffered a form of stress after it (Thats an illness).

So for me if people have got half a heart and understand humanity, then how the hell could they be dissapointed at Kenny for stepping down? There isn't even an argument to be had on this particular point, none whatsoever.

Ronaldihno was a player who spent a couple of years at the top of his game and then decided he wern't assed anymore and would slowley let himself drift down the football ladder, rest assured he'll of made sure his wages didn't slide though and thats the key! He was on mega books at Milan, he'll be on mega books at where ever he's gone in Brazil.

Ofcourse people have a right to be dissapointed in him and show their anger and disgust, they pay his fucking wages.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Ronaldinho in his prime - Page 3 Nxbnr
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 pm

This "argument" Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Dean