Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Cornholio
SBSP
blackskar
Danny
Carlos Jenkinson
Mal
menalawyerguy
Jamie
Childish Logic
luke.
Cadbury
dena
16 posters

The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread

Cornholio
    Cornholio

The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread

Post by Cornholio Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Tbf a lot of Ashley hate is because of jealousy.

A lot of men's dreams is to shag Cheryl.

He shagged her so much he got bored and needed a change so bad that a fat blonde bird looked attractive.

He took their dream pissed all over it.

For that, you have to hand it to Ashley.

I don't care if he sticks mobile phones up his arse.
    Anonymous

The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Cornholio wrote:Tbf a lot of Ashley hate is because of jealousy.

He shagged her so much he got bored and needed a change so bad that a fat blonde bird looked attractive.

This really.

Though Cole doesn't receive much praise from me from the football perspective. He's good, but he's not near amazing at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:26 pm

luke. wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Overrated by most, and is undeniably a massive cock.

Yeah, Roberto Carlos obviously still better then him even though he's 37 and plays in Brazil.
    I never said that.

All I, Rei and some other people agreed upon was that Roberto Carlos is still even at 37, one of the better left backs in the world (top 10-15?) and that he would still be able to compete in Europe's top leagues.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 pm

kyro7 wrote:Great player.

Underrated by deluded foreigners.

The only deluded ones are the non-English? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Roloman4 wrote:

When we're talking about Ashley Cole, mostly non-English underrate him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

None of us underrates him imo. Most of us rate him but at the same time realize that he isn't that amazing or world class, just a good LB. He's no Roberto Carlos is what I think most foreigners think.

If anything, the people (mostly English) overrate Cole as a player for thinking he is one of the greats of his position while he outside of England, is not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Best LB in the world not world class. rofl

Fucking clown.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Or dear, I phrased that badly. Ashley Cole is world class, just not world class class. He is not a great of the game in the same way we remember Maradona or Roberto Carlos or how we will remember Messi or Ronaldo today. Though many people i've encountered on here seem to think he would.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:21 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Overrated by most, and is undeniably a massive cock.

Yeah, Roberto Carlos obviously still better then him even though he's 37 and plays in Brazil.
    I never said that.

All I, Rei and some other people agreed upon was that Roberto Carlos is still even at 37, one of the better left backs in the world (top 10-15?) and that he would still be able to compete in Europe's top leagues.

Que? Though thinking about it you may be right. Not many good leftbacks out there. I'll give it a think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 pm

cole is the best english player of the last 10-15 years for sure
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

mauro wrote:cole is the best english player of the last 10-15 years for sure
    If you're serious, then that's rubbish.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

mauro wrote:ashley cole is a pure brillaince and must be england captain

Alright, never mind then. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

what english player of last 15 year can claim to be best player in the world in their position? nooooo one

owern for a few months maybe, but rest are all overrated and useless
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

mauro wrote:what english player of last 15 year can claim to be best player in the world in their position? nooooo one

No other great England player has had as little competition. Dry Smile

Just because you're the best in your position in a give time period, doesn't make you the best in all positions in a different time period. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    mauro wrote:what english player of last 15 year can claim to be best player in the world in their position? nooooo one

No other great England player has had as little competition. The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread - Page 2 537999

Just because you're the best in your position in a give time period, doesn't make you the best in all positions in a different time period. The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread - Page 2 537999

gerrard cant play leftback

that is not coles problem

are u say its easy to play well in leftback than in midfield? if it was like that gerrard would play leftback

lets look at facts

for last year has any other england player beeing consistant as cole for england?
    for last year has any other england player being pure brilliance as cole for club?

now lets look at this sgain, for last 10 year has any other england playerbeing consistant as cole?

no, nope and no

now he is even in uefa team of year

pure facts = cole is biblical beast of legendary proportions, only closet bummers of other overrated english players refuse to accept this fact

competition for leftback is irrelevant because cole always plays well for club or country while "shoot from 40 yards and pray to god" losers like lampard and gerrard struggle at to do both levels
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Shut up Chelsea-Bummer.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:07 pm

mauro wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:

No other great England player has had as little competition. The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread - Page 2 537999

Just because you're the best in your position in a give time period, doesn't make you the best in all positions in a different time period. The 'We love Ashley Cole' Thread - Page 2 537999

gerrard cant play leftback

that is not coles problem

are u say its easy to play well in leftback than in midfield? if it was like that gerrard would play leftback

lets look at facts

for last year has any other england player beeing consistant as cole for england?
    for last year has any other england player being pure brilliance as cole for club?

now lets look at this sgain, for last 10 year has any other england playerbeing consistant as cole?

no, nope and no

now he is even in uefa team of year

pure facts = cole is biblical beast of legendary proportions, only closet bummers of other overrated english players refuse to accept this fact

competition for leftback is irrelevant because cole always plays well for club or country while "shoot from 40 yards and pray to god" losers like lampard and gerrard struggle at to do both levels
    You said the last 10-15 years. If you want a full-back from the last 10-15 years purely based on consistency, then Gary Neville is your man.

If you don't just mean full-backs, then Shearer, Owen, Beckham, Les Ferdinand, Rio Ferdinad, Terry, Neville and Adams have all been better than Cole is now.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:49 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

I've always got the sense that if there is one player that any foreigners rate on the English team it's Cole.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Baines has been the best LB in the prem this season

But yeah, Cashley is still the best LB in the world
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Or dear, I phrased that badly. Ashley Cole is world class, just not world class class. He is not a great of the game in the same way we remember Maradona or Roberto Carlos or how we will remember Messi or Ronaldo today. Though many people i've encountered on here seem to think he would.

You admit to wording things badly then proceed to use a phrase nobody has ever heard before. What's the difference between "world class" and "world class class"? How many layers of "world classness" are there? Is there a category called "world class class class"? Is there a "world world class" category, or even a "world world class class" category? What about "world class world class"?
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Or dear, I phrased that badly. Ashley Cole is world class, just not world class class. He is not a great of the game in the same way we remember Maradona or Roberto Carlos or how we will remember Messi or Ronaldo today. Though many people i've encountered on here seem to think he would.

You admit to wording things badly then proceed to use a phrase nobody has ever heard before. What's the difference between "world class" and "world class class"? How many layers of "world classness" are there? Is there a category called "world class class class"? Is there a "world world class" category, or even a "world world class class" category? What about "world class world class"?

Yes to all
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 am

Abraar, are you really suggesting that the likes of Les Ferdinand were better for England than Ashley Cole has been? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 am

People hate him 'cos he turned down £60k a week at Arsenal because it wasn't enough. He's a cunt.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 am

Dan wrote:

People hate him 'cos he turned down £60k a week at Arsenal because it wasn't enough. He's a cunt.

And went behind our backs to join one of our rivals. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 am

Tbf, in this day of age, £60,000 a week for a player of his ability, who is the best Left Back in the world, really isn't that much.

If Arsenal pay a player like Bendtner £52,000 a week, then Ashley Cole should of been given at least triple that.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 am

forestfcfan wrote:Tbf, in this day of age, £60,000 a week for a player of his ability, who is the best Left Back in the world, really isn't that much.

If Arsenal pay a player like Bendtner £52,000 a week, then Ashley Cole should of been given at least triple that.
    It was about 5 years ago though, and £60k a week is more than enough for anyone Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 am

forestfcfan wrote:Tbf, in this day of age, £60,000 a week for a player of his ability, who is the best Left Back in the world, really isn't that much.

Don't give a fuck. If I get a job at the end of this course, it would take me three years to reach £60k. Then, take out money for living etc, it would probably take me closer to 10.

Anyone who is in a privileged position and says £60k a week isn't enough is a cunt and doesn't deserve to be earning the money he does.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 am

Meh, I think he's entitled to over 100k if players like Terry, Lampard and Gerrard are on that much. He's just as good, if not better than them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:50 am

forestfcfan wrote:Meh, I think he's entitled to over 100k if players like Terry, Lampard and Gerrard are on that much. He's just as good, if not better than them

That's not the point.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 am

forestfcfan wrote:Meh, I think he's entitled to over 100k if players like Terry, Lampard and Gerrard are on that much. He's just as good, if not better than them
    None of those players should be on 100k a week, no footballer should be on that Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:38 pm