Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Keanoo
Fanatic
Royal
coolhead33
Cameron.
FluXes
moscowmadeit3
Zzonked
Dean
luke.
Sheppy
Trig
Jord
Ben
Kuled
GK01
Theo Filippo
Walcott
JOHNxEIRE
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
blackskar
I2eds_AVA
Barton
Kris
Sean
dena
Grenade
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
El Jefe
Danny
Jordi
Cadbury
Jamie
38 posters

Denmark v England Match Thread

Poll

Who will win?

[ 15 ]
    Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Bar_left56%Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Bar_left37%Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Bar_right [37%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Bar_left7%Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Mal
    Mal

Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Denmark v England Match Thread

Post by Mal Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 am

Scott wrote:Glen Johnson snatches the ball from someone, and then sets up a goal.

Shit?

rofl Done more than Ashley Cole.

Micah Richards >> Glen Johnson.

Even Tony Hibbert > Glen Johnson. :troll2:
    Anonymous

Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Denmark v England Match Thread

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 am

Funny.

Denmark's goal even came from a cross on Ashley Cole's side.

Johnson snatches the ball off a player, makes a run and squares it to Young to score.

Yet he's shit?

Fickle bunch, you lot.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 am

Not fickle at all. Always thought Johnson was shit Neutral

He's got done nearly every time he's been taken on on the right Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 am

Scott wrote:Funny.

Johnson snatches the ball off a player, makes a run and squares it to Young to score.

Yet he's shit?

Fickle bunch, you lot.
    Oh god you're embarrassing yourself.

Ashley Cole is class, and everyone knows it, it has nothing to do with him because he performs week in week out and has player of the year for England, Glen Johnson makes mistakes.. no one really has a go at his attacking play, he's been pretty sloppy and one thing doesn't mean he's shit or not shit.. it's just down to personal opinion and you saying he snatched the ball and set someone up makes no fucking difference mate, get over yourself.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 am

Scott wrote:Glen Johnson snatches the ball from someone, and then sets up a goal.

Shit?

rofl Done more than Ashley Cole.
    Cole's miles better though, so that's irrelevant.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 am

Johnson > Cole
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 am

kyro7 wrote:

Yet he's shit?

Fickle bunch, you lot.

Ashley Cole is class, and everyone knows it, it has nothing to do with him because he performs week in week out and has player of the year for England, Glen Johnson makes mistakes.. no one really has a go at his attacking play, he's been pretty sloppy and one thing doesn't mean he's shit or not shit.. it's just down to personal opinion and you saying he snatched the ball and set someone up makes no fucking difference mate, get over yourself.

Get over myself? this isn't about me, it's about Johnson.

Tired of ignorant people calling him shit when he isn't.
    Anonymous

Fine Shagger wrote:Johnson > Cole
    Good one.
    Anonymous

You guys better not be making fun of my Glen!
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Johnson > Cole

Yeah Johnson is better then Joe Cole, I'd agree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Yet he's shit?

Fickle bunch, you lot.

Okay well get over your club then, you defend your players blind.. I understand people do that but you do it so bad.. it's shocking.

It's nothing to do with people being "ignorant".. explain to me why they must be ignorant to not rate a RB who has given away plenty of sloppy goals and fucked up passing.. personally I think he's shit at defending.. the thing that saves him is his recovery pace.. so he's not shit.. but he's nothing special.. going forward he's class though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 am

Liverpool fan tired of seeing one of his players getting called shit when he isn't.

Yeah, you lot never call Anderson shit... Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 am

Traore > Cole & Johnson
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 am

Danny wrote:Liverpool fan tired of seeing one of his players getting called shit when he isn't.

I wonder what their reply to this will be..

Oh but he is shit.. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Yet he's shit?

Fickle bunch, you lot.

Okay well get over your club then, you defend your players blind.. I understand people do that but you do it so bad.. it's shocking.

It's nothing to do with people being "ignorant".. explain to me why they must be ignorant to not rate a RB who has given away plenty of sloppy goals and fucked up passing.. personally I think he's shit at defending.. the thing that saves him is his recovery pace.. so he's not shit.. but he's nothing special.. going forward he's class though.

I defend my players blind? Laughing Where did that come from? I think Poulsen is shit, I thought Konchesky was shit. I don't rate Kuyt that much anymore.

I think you'll find that means I don't defend players just because they play for Liverpool.

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 am

Glen Johnson is decent IMO, can be sloppy at the back but hes good at going forward. Still, some of the Liverpool fans saying Johnson is better then Ashley Cole is pretty deluded
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 am

Danny wrote:Liverpool fan tired of seeing one of his players getting called shit when he isn't.

Yeah but that's different, Anderson is actually shit.

:troll2:
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

Could swear Baines' hair wasn't that long at weekend.. Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

Iv'e never rated Glen Johnson. For a defender, his defending is terrible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

blackskar wrote:

-_-
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

kyro7 wrote:

True.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

blackskar wrote:

I see the troll -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 am

Also Kelly pwned Cole last weekend Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

True.
    Just like Glen Johnson is shit at defending. Smile
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 am

Anderson is shit, no troll...
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 am

Glen Johnson is a terrible defender, whoever argues against that is fucked. He's not even that good attacking wise. I'd take Micah Richards over him. gay
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 am

Micah Richards? Faaackin 'ell.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 am

TBH, There's a reason Chelsea sold Johnson..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 am

Tom wrote:Anderson is shit, no troll...
    Okay, I don't mind it only being United fans that appreciate him.. it's a good thing I like him and he's in our squad, and you don't like him and he's not in yours.

We can both be happy.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 am

luke. wrote:TBH, There's a reason Chelsea sold Johnson..

TBH, There's a reason Chelsea tried to buy Johnson back..

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:51 pm