Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Keanoo
Fanatic
Royal
coolhead33
Cameron.
FluXes
moscowmadeit3
Zzonked
Dean
luke.
Sheppy
Trig
Jord
Ben
Kuled
GK01
Theo Filippo
Walcott
JOHNxEIRE
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
blackskar
I2eds_AVA
Barton
Kris
Sean
dena
Grenade
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
El Jefe
Danny
Jordi
Cadbury
Jamie
38 posters

Denmark v England Match Thread

Poll

Who will win?

[ 15 ]
    Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Bar_left56%Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Bar_left37%Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Bar_right [37%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Bar_left7%Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Anonymous

Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Denmark v England Match Thread

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 am

Same landmass shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Denmark v England Match Thread

Post by Mal Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 am

Fanatic wrote:rofl rofl rofl

40 +

Next you'll be saying you actually was born outside stamford Bridge.

He's already claimed that.. shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 am

Scott wrote:No one does, he's a liar. There's no way a 16 year old who is on this forum during every Chelsea match that has been on since he joined, has been to Stamford Bridge for more than 2 full seasons worth of home games. How anyone can believe that is just beyond belief.

What a lying twat. Neutral

There's life before the forum you know.. I stopped going around 2008ish, and joined the EA forums soon after that.

I don't care if you believe me or not, It's my life, and I don't need to sit here and argue about it.

goodbye.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 am

Mal wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:rofl rofl rofl

40 +

Next you'll be saying you actually was born outside stamford Bridge.

He's already claimed that.. shifty
    rofl

:troll2:
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:No one does, he's a liar. There's no way a 16 year old who is on this forum during every Chelsea match that has been on since he joined, has been to Stamford Bridge for more than 2 full seasons worth of home games. How anyone can believe that is just beyond belief.

There's life before the forum you know.. I stopped going around 2008ish, and joined the EA forums soon after that.

I don't care if you believe me or not, It's my life, and I don't need to sit here and argue about it.

goodbye.
    Goodbye, don't let the lieing door hit you on you're way out. wave
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

kyro7 wrote:I don't believe Luke personally..

I reckon he's been called a glory hunter so much he said something just so shut people up.

But I wont challenge him on it, because he knows the facts.

Denmark v England Match Thread - Page 14 Rafa-facts
    Benitez in disguise?

Last edited by AnfieldG8 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 am

Scott win :troll:

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Got to wake up around 5 to catch the early morning flight to Liverpool.

Wait, it's Saturday tommorow right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am

luke. wrote:

goodbye.

OH, so you're telling me you've been to Stamford Bridge for 2 FULL seasons worth of home games when you were 12/13 years old? Fuck off with your constant lies, you're so thick seriously.

Bet you've actually never been once.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am

By the way, Luke. Were you actually born outside Stamford Bridge?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

Love the way Scotty's the only one who gives a shit Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am

Score did it end up, only watched the first half.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am

1-2 england
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 am

James Milner was class tonight.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 am

Jord wrote:1-2 england

Scorer of Englands second goal Jord?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 am

Young scored it. Johnson with the assist.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 am

Trust johnson to allow Agger a free header in the box to score, you can never trust these scousers with their integrity, trying to big themselves up by whispering to each other to let them score before the match Rolling Eyes

Johnson was terrible, Agger was poor, conceding two goals to Bent and Young eek

Overall their was a poor standard of quality shown. The lack of Ferdinand, Scholes and Carrick shines through immensely. Although thankfully we won because we didn't have headless chicken Gerrard losing position in the midfield.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:59 am

LiamB_30 wrote:Trust johnson to allow Agger a free header in the box to score, you can never trust these scousers with their integrity, trying to big themselves up by whispering to each other to let them score before the match Rolling Eyes

Overall their was a poor standard of quality shown. The lack of Ferdinand, Scholes and Carrick shines through immensely. Although thankfully we won because we didn't have headless chicken Gerrard losing position in the midfield.

Didn't Man United concede 2 against Villa?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 am

LiamB_30 wrote:Trust johnson to allow Agger a free header in the box to score, you can never trust these scousers with their integrity, trying to big themselves up by whispering to each other to let them score before the match Rolling Eyes

Oh dear..
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 am

Someone ban this clown. Fucks sake.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 am

How someone can keep up this Berbatov love is fucking insanity
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 am

Scott wrote:

One. At Villa park it doesn't count because the referees allow them to cheat and play like thugs at home.

And I once again did not mention Berbatov at all Rolling Eyes Please stop brining him up needlessly. Yes he is a fantastic and worldwide renowned player but do you have to make every thread about him? Rolling Eyes
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 am

LiamB_30 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

One. At Villa park it doesn't count because the referees allow them to cheat and play like thugs at home.

And I once again did not mention Berbatov at all Rolling Eyes Please stop brining him up needlessly. Yes he is a fantastic and worldwide renowned player but do you have to make every thread about him? Rolling Eyes
    WHAT!? roflrofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 am

The only logical and coherant reason for us having such differences in our home to away from is that teams get away with cheating and using foul tactics when they play at home Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 am

LiamB_30 wrote:The only logical and coherant reason for us having such differences in our home to away from is that teams get away with cheating and using foul tactics when they play at home Neutral

From a Man U fan. I've heard everything now.

Last edited by ZlatanFabregas on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 am

LiamB_30 wrote:The only logical and coherant reason for us having such differences in our home to away from is that teams get away with cheating and using foul tactics when they play at home Neutral
    No, it's because we've played shite away from home.

/thread.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 am

Threadworthy not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 am

Danny wrote:

/thread.

Please kindly stop disagreeing with me for the sake of it Rolling Eyes
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 am

Plan D wrote:Someone ban this clown. Fucks sake.
    Not going to happen. The mods love him.

"He's clearly doing nothing wrong derp"
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 am

LiamB_30 wrote:
    Danny wrote:

/thread.

Please kindly stop disagreeing with me for the sake of it Rolling Eyes
    I'll stop disagreeing with you when you when you type something logical rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 am

Jord wrote:
    Plan D wrote:Someone ban this clown. Fucks sake.
    Not going to happen. The mods love him.

"He's clearly doing nothing wrong derp"

Liam iz best poster on forum herp derp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:45 pm