Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Mr Durmmond
Carlos Jenkinson
Zzonked
Drake
Laurencio
Trent
Danny
SBSP
Childish Logic
14 posters

domenech : "england will be an easy match for france"

Anonymous

domenech : "england will be an easy match for france" Empty domenech : "england will be an easy match for france"

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 pm

"they have no quality"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/euro-2012/2012/05/26/3128228/domenech-england-have-no-quality

discuss
    Anonymous

domenech : "england will be an easy match for france" Empty Re: domenech : "england will be an easy match for france"

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 pm

I don't think there can be too many complaints, though I don't think it'll be easy for France.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

domenech : "england will be an easy match for france" Empty Re: domenech : "england will be an easy match for france"

Post by Childish Logic Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 pm

I love the confidence. I wonder how the France players will react to something like this. If they go out with the same sort of confidence then they should run riot.

But they will prob be shit and when they draw, England will say they can win the wc.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 27, 2012 2:38 pm

England will win.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun May 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Carroll for a hattrick. Henderson to finally develop to the player Kenny predicted.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun May 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Shame he's not still their manager, we might have had a chance.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sun May 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Hope France have another big fight at the tournament, might help us qualify.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Didn't realise journalists could go into a nuthouse for interviews.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Domenech? You mean the guy who oversaw the most shambolic tournament France have ever participated in? Laughing

I think France will win, but I highly doubt it will be that easy for them. If they showed anything against Norway it is that even when playing poorly they have a lot of tactical discipline and can defend quite well.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun May 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Mauro's sig Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

If he thinks so then fair enough. Lets see them prove it on the pitch though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Zzonked wrote:If he thinks so then fair enough. Lets see them prove it on the pitch though.

Yea boyyyy.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 27, 2012 10:27 pm

He's only setting the bar for Blanc so he'll look like less of a failure if Blanc doesn't do well, but either way he's right to an extent
    Mr Durmmond
    Mr Durmmond

Supports : Arnold, Willis and Kimberly.

Post by Mr Durmmond Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Laurencio wrote:Domenech? You mean the guy who oversaw the most shambolic tournament France have ever participated in? Laughing

I think France will win, but I highly doubt it will be that easy for them. If they showed anything against Norway it is that even when playing poorly they have a lot of tactical discipline and can defend quite well.

2002 World Cup was worse.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun May 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Mr Durmmond wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Domenech? You mean the guy who oversaw the most shambolic tournament France have ever participated in? Laughing

Was pretty much the same except that France scored a goal and had a players rebellion on their hands. 2002 they lost 2 drew 1, scored none, conceeded 3. 2010 they lost 2 drew 1, scored one, conceeded 4.

Add to that the players rebellion and I would personally categorize 2010 as worse.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Thet went into 2002 s favourites/2nd favourites though
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

If Koscielny starts for France, they will keep a clean sheet every game. Simples
    Mr Durmmond
    Mr Durmmond

Supports : Arnold, Willis and Kimberly.

Post by Mr Durmmond Sun May 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Laurencio wrote:
    Mr Durmmond wrote:

Was pretty much the same except that France scored a goal and had a players rebellion on their hands. 2002 they lost 2 drew 1, scored none, conceeded 3. 2010 they lost 2 drew 1, scored one, conceeded 4.

Add to that the players rebellion and I would personally categorize 2010 as worse.

They had a much better squad in 2002 and where coming off the back of winning the World Cup and European Championships, hence why I think 2002 was worse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 pm

viva la france
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon May 28, 2012 12:46 am

Mr Durmmond wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

They had a much better squad in 2002 and where coming off the back of winning the World Cup and European Championships, hence why I think 2002 was worse.

Fair enough. I personally would classify a player rebellion and the complete meltdown of the squad more shambolic, but it's a matter of personal opinion I suppose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 am

This is France we are talking about, they will find some way to fuck it up and then start to chicken out like they have in the pass, like in the war and at the World Cup.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Mr Durmmond wrote:

Fair enough. I personally would classify a player rebellion and the complete meltdown of the squad more shambolic, but it's a matter of personal opinion I suppose.

Plus, they didn't have a healthy Zidane in 2002. That plus the behavior of the team in 2010 makes 2010 a bigger embarrassment, imho.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 am

Pretty sure a team that is superior to England wouldn't be losing 2-0 to Iceland.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Mon May 28, 2012 6:47 am

Evra should never play for France again
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 6:50 am

Rafael Benitez wrote:Evra should never play for France again
    Racist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:23 pm