Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Danny
Barton
SBSP
Jord
Drake
Jordi
Dean
Jamie
12 posters

Dear Liverpool fans

Anonymous

Dear Liverpool fans Empty Dear Liverpool fans

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 am

Our captain for 9 years just handed in a transfer request.

You don't see us burning shirts and crying our eyes out on forums do you?

Grow up. Dear Liverpool fans 318833
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Dear Liverpool fans Empty Re: Dear Liverpool fans

Post by Jamie Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 am

Dear James:

Fuck off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 am

You're all gloryhunters though, so I wouldn't expect you to know.. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 am

Jamie wrote:Dear James:

Fuck off.

Dear Liverpool fans 70955
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 am

Dan wrote:You're all gloryhunters though, so I wouldn't expect you to know.. Neutral
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 am

cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 am

James speaks what every non Liverpool fan is thinking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 am

Didn't realise that your captain was one of the best players in the world
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 am

Cam wrote:Didn't realise that your captain was one of the best players in the world
    Ashbee >>>> All.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 am

Cam wrote:Didn't realise that your captain was one of the best players in the world

Ashbee has been and is currently more important to Hull than Torres is to Liverpool.

The only way Liverpool can match it is when Gerrard wanted to move to Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 am

Ashbee has been and is currently more important to Hull than Torres is to Liverpool.

The only way Liverpool can match it is when Gerrard wanted to move to Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 am

Guys stop ganging up on James, this James hate bandwagon is boring.

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:29 am

I'm not 'ganging up on him'. I just think that Torres going to Chelsea is worse for Liverpool than Ashbee wanting to leave Hull is for them.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 am

Ashbee yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am

Dear Liverpool fans 70955 Gloryhunter comment from Cameron alert.

A Spanish player that supports Atletico Madrid and went to Liverpool simply as stepping stone for bigger things compares it to a club losing their captain of 9 years who led his team through all 4 divisions.

Good thinking kiddo.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 am

By day he's James Pine. By night.. Supertroll.

Nah seriously funny stuff James keep it up Dear Liverpool fans 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 am

James ♠ wrote:Dear Liverpool fans 70955 Gloryhunter comment from Cameron alert.

A Spanish player that supports Atletico Madrid and went to Liverpool simply as stepping stone for bigger things compares it to a club losing their captain of 9 years who led his team through all 4 divisions.

Good thinking kiddo.

Oh fuck off. I didnt mean it like that, i just think Torres' is a bigger loss? You can replace Ashbee as a player, obviously not with what hes done with you guys, but Torres is quite a hard player to replace, i think..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 am

Are you saying Torres has contributed more to Liverpool than what Ashbee has to Hull City?

What has Torres actually won at Liverpool?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 am

James :

Hull City have confirmed that they have received a transfer request from captain Ian Ashbee which has been refused by the club.

The midfielder has been linked with a move to Deepdale to re-unite with his former boss, Phil Brown. Ashbee is a free agent in the summer as he is out of contract but Brown was looking to sign him for the relegation battle.

Ashbee handed in a request so that a move to Preston could be made easier but Hull have refused the request and it looks like Ashbee will be staying at Hull for the time being at least.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 am

James ♠ wrote:Are you saying Torres has contributed more to Liverpool than what Ashbee has to Hull City?

What has Torres actually won at Liverpool?

No, im not, i just think hes a great great player and i will miss him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 am

Cam wrote:

Good thinking kiddo.

Oh fuck off. I didnt mean it like that, i just think Torres' is a bigger loss? You can replace Ashbee as a player, obviously not with what hes done with you guys, but Torres is quite a hard player to replace, i think..

Alright Cameron. Can you go and find us a new captain like Ashbee please? You can't it isn't possible.

It is like Liverpool trying to replace Gerrard, not possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 am

Santa Cruz wrote:James :

Hull City have confirmed that they have received a transfer request from captain Ian Ashbee which has been refused by the club.

The midfielder has been linked with a move to Deepdale to re-unite with his former boss, Phil Brown. Ashbee is a free agent in the summer as he is out of contract but Brown was looking to sign him for the relegation battle.

Ashbee handed in a request so that a move to Preston could be made easier but Hull have refused the request and it looks like Ashbee will be staying at Hull for the time being at least.

I already know, you pm'ed me.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 am

James ♠️ wrote:

Yeah but the request got rejected i never knew that Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Good thinking kiddo.

Alright Cameron. Can you go and find us a new captain like Ashbee please? You can't it isn't possible.

No, im not saying to replace him for what he stands for, captain and a loyal player whos been in all the leagues, but ability wise, you can probably replace him
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Dear Liverpool fans 70955 Gloryhunter comment from Cameron alert.

Good thinking kiddo.

Are you saying it's not that hard to replace Torres? Huh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 am

Cameron, do you realise being a captain isn't about who is the best player technically?

Ashbee is probably the worst technically in our team. If he had a decent technical team he'd probably be the captain of a top 10 Premier League team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Good thinking kiddo.

Are you saying it's not that hard to replace Torres? Dear Liverpool fans 963615

Of course it is hard to replace Torres. Not as hard as it will be for us to replace Ashbee though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

James ♠ wrote:Cameron, do you realise being a captain isn't about who is the best player technically?

Ashbee is probably the worst technically in our team. If he had a decent technical team he'd probably be the captain of a top 10 Premier League team.

I dont think you get what im trying to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 am

Santa Cruz wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Yeah but the request got rejected i never knew that Rolling Eyes

Pearson confirmed we've already offered for a new midfielder which has been rejected. We are going to up our bid for him though so I expect as soon as he is signed Ashbee will let go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 am

Cam wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Cameron, do you realise being a captain isn't about who is the best player technically?

I dont think you get what im trying to say.

I don't think you understand what attributes being a captain requires. Technical side is the least important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:25 am