Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Danny
Barton
SBSP
Jord
Drake
Jordi
Dean
Jamie
12 posters

Dear Liverpool fans

North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Dear Liverpool fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Dear Liverpool fans

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:53 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Dear Liverpool fans - Page 3 70955 Gloryhunter comment from Cameron alert.

A Spanish player that supports Atletico Madrid and went to Liverpool simply as stepping stone for bigger things compares it to a club losing their captain of 9 years who led his team through all 4 divisions.

Good thinking kiddo.

Oh fuck off. I didnt mean it like that, i just think Torres' is a bigger loss? You can replace Ashbee as a player, obviously not with what hes done with you guys, but Torres is quite a hard player to replace, i think..

Alright Cameron. Can you go and find us a new captain like Ashbee please? You can't it isn't possible.

It is like Liverpool trying to replace Gerrard, not possible.
    Are you saying it's not that hard to replace Torres? Dear Liverpool fans - Page 3 963615

Of course it is hard to replace Torres. Not as hard as it will be for us to replace Ashbee though.
    I knew you liked to speak shit but now you are taking the piss. Apparently its harder to replace a Championship quality player than a world class striker. Good one Dear Liverpool fans - Page 3 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Be careful james. Don't say anything bad about liverpool otherwise Dan will cry in a corner and threaten to leave this forum Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Whos that?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Verge_6
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Yeh, but who does he know about that, must be a dupe
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Oh fuck off. I didnt mean it like that, i just think Torres' is a bigger loss? You can replace Ashbee as a player, obviously not with what hes done with you guys, but Torres is quite a hard player to replace, i think..

Alright Cameron. Can you go and find us a new captain like Ashbee please? You can't it isn't possible.

It is like Liverpool trying to replace Gerrard, not possible.
    Are you saying it's not that hard to replace Torres? Dear Liverpool fans - Page 3 963615

Of course it is hard to replace Torres. Not as hard as it will be for us to replace Ashbee though.
    I knew you liked to speak shit but now you are taking the piss. Apparently its harder to replace a Championship quality player than a world class striker. Good one Dear Liverpool fans - Page 3 207657
    I think I get what he means. He's talking about a player with the same leadership quality and love for the club. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Isn't Ian Ashbee like 34 or something? Hes getting on a bit tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Verge_6 wrote:Be careful james. Don't say anything bad about liverpool otherwise Dan will cry in a corner and threaten to leave this forum Laughing

Eh? Must have me mixed up with someone else fella. Surely you'd know our names by now Henry?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 pm

It is harder to replace the captain of Hull City then it is to replace a good Spanish striker. There is lots of strikers that will score goals if you provide them chances. There isn't many players that could captain a team through 4 divisions, come back from 2 career threatening injuries on the wrong side of 30 and still be going strong. Being technically gifted is no where near the most important thing for being a captain. You need to be mentally strong when the going gets tough, organisational skills and know and feel a part of the club.

A proper club captain can take 3 or 4 years to make from scratch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:25 am