Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
luke.
El Jefe
fluffy_kittens
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Demba Ba
Jord
Theo Filippo
AriseForLife
Grenade
Trig
ResurrectionRooney
ArsenalAreUs
Mal
LeBron
moscowmadeit3
Zzonked
Kuled
Cadbury
Drake
Mouse
Pippo
blackskar
Walcott
Childish Logic
Danny
Barton
Jordi
31 posters

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world?

Poll

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world?

[ 14 ]
    Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Bar_left33%Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 29 ]
    Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Bar_left67%Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 43
    Anonymous

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 pm

no he is the top1 striker in the world
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world?

Post by El Jefe Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Walcott wrote:HenryGale is also on here under a different name believe it or not. Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 856118
    Tell...
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 pm

I bet it's Filippo.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Its not me either i'm interested to know Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Filippo Inzaghi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Cadbury wrote:Filippo Inzaghi.

This.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Henry Gale was an interesting character, I didn't really know him for anything other than having about 100 accounts.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 pm

So Walcott is Liam shifty
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Why is it that anyone who admires the true ability and class that Dimitar Berbatov possesses suspected to be a duplicate account of Liam?
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 am

Cadbury wrote:Filippo Inzaghi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 am

cheesy wrote:Why is it that anyone who admires the true ability and class that Dimitar Berbatov possesses suspected to be a duplicate account of Liam?

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 am

Dimitar. not worthy
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 am

Aaron wrote:Laughing

RR is so tedious. He is like a terrible political speaker who just talks a lot of shit covers the same old ground and has a voice and demeanor that makes you want to stick dynamite in your anus.

couldn't agree more. can we be lovers? cheers 2
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 am

This begs the question, does Filippo also own Cheesy, LiamB_14 and the other bloke?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 am

cheesy wrote:Why is it that anyone who admires the true ability and class that Dimitar Berbatov possesses suspected to be a duplicate account of Liam?

Because Liam and Margarita Berbatov are the only two people on this planet who think Berbatov is one of the two or three best strikers in the world. Mrs. Berb doesn't know how to use a computer. Thus, process of elimination suggests...
    Blazing
    Blazing

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Blazing Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 am

Cadbury wrote:This begs the question, does Filippo also own Cheesy, LiamB_14 and the other bloke?

No, Filippo is Theoo, Cheesy is Cheesy Justin, and LiamB_14 is Liam.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 am

Blazing wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:This begs the question, does Filippo also own Cheesy, LiamB_14 and the other bloke?

Thank you for summarising this in a nutshell.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 am

RR is so tedious. He is like a terrible political speaker who just talks a lot of shit covers the same old ground and has a voice and demeanor that makes you want to stick dynamite in your anus.

He reminds me more of Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball...
    Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Dodgeball_stiller_1024
    At Resurrection Gym, we're better than you...and we know it.

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Dodgeball_ben_stiller
    This is what RR looks like when he's calling somebody a worthless piece of monkey shit/fucking parasite/cockroach who should be squashed/etc

fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

He reminds me more of Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball...
    Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Dodgeball_stiller_1024
    At Resurrection Gym, we're better than you...and we know it.

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 Dodgeball_ben_stiller
    This is what RR looks like when he's calling somebody a worthless piece of monkey shit/fucking parasite/cockroach who should be squashed/etc

Laughing

Blazing
    Blazing

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Blazing Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 am

cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:

I'm MasterManUtdFan btw.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 am

Blazing wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:

I'm MasterManUtdFan btw.
    So you claim.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 am

Blazing wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:

I'm MasterManUtdFan btw.

I hope that you continue to post on EA, as you are one of the better members there.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 am

cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:

I'm MasterManUtdFan btw.

I hope that you continue to post on EA, as you are one of the better members there.

I'm Pistol neu shades
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 am

I am Spartacus.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:40 am

YukiAbe1996 wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Blazing wrote:

I'm MasterManUtdFan btw.

I'm Pistol Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world? - Page 4 232912

I guessed you were, considering you support Leicester. I already know that you still post on EA anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:37 am