Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Pippo
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
dena
Fanatic
Mal
El Jefe
Scuba Steve
Sheppy
Barton
Carlos Jenkinson
Danny
wellz
17 posters

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

Anonymous

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 am

Wouldn't of got fined if they won, fact.
    Anonymous

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:The 25 man rule was passed unanimously, Ricarhd Scudamore has explained the reasons behind it. Nobody forced Blackpool to play in the Premier League, if they don't like the rules they should fuck off.
    it's a stupid rule though. we should do away with managers and let the PL pick the teams. who are they to say the team selection isn't good enough! fucking nazis!

There are a number of honourable options Blackpool could have taken

a) Accept the rule, and don't break it
    b) Don't accept the rule, and attempt to change it, Premier League clubs including Blackpool had the opportunity to do this in June. They chose not to.
    c) Don't accept the rule, and refuse to participate in the Premier League

Of course, these aren't the only options available, there are others which are not particularly honourable or decent

d) Accept the rule, join the Premier League because of the financial benefits, break the rules, and accept the (very small) punishment with good grace

and then there's the option which Blackpool have chosen to take

e) Accept the rules, join the Premier League, take all the money that comes with joining the Premier League, break the rules anyway, then when you get punished for it, piss and whinge to all the newspapers, threaten to resign, complain about the rules, and be dishonest, all for the sake of £25,000 of the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of pounds they get from being in the competition.

If you don't like the rules, accept them, change them or fuck off, end of.

the piont ollie made was whats the point in having a 25 man squad if your not allowed to use all the players in that squad he used the players i bis squad and players that are under 21 which is allowed the rule he broke was dont use a weakend team and since your having a big go at blackpool what about arsenal why didnt they get fined or do you not mention them because of your somewhat biased opinion
    I2eds_AVA
    I2eds_AVA

Post by I2eds_AVA Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 am

I don't even get why people are arguing against Blackpool or any side doing this. Manure do it all the time yet don't get fined, simply because they usually win.
    How anyone can sit in a chair all day doing fuck all, then tell a manager he isn't allowed to use his squad how sees fit is ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 am

I2eds_AVA wrote:I don't even get why people are arguing against Blackpool or any side doing this. Manure do it all the time yet don't get fined, simply because they usually win.
    How anyone can sit in a chair all day doing fuck all, then tell a manager he isn't allowed to use his squad how sees fit is ridiculous.

Exactly, You're the manager so pick who you like.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    the piont ollie made was whats the point in having a 25 man squad if your not allowed to use all the players in that squad he used the players i bis squad and players that are under 21 which is allowed the rule he broke was dont use a weakend team and since your having a big go at blackpool what about arsenal why didnt they get fined or do you not mention them because of your somewhat biased opinion

If he didn't exclusively use players from the 25 man squad then his argument lacks merit. I am beyond bias, if anyone breaks the rules they should be punished. The only reason I brought this up was because the Blackpool manager, who is a little bit simple, made such a big deal about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:

If he didn't exclusively use players from the 25 man squad then his argument lacks merit. I am beyond bias, if anyone breaks the rules they should be punished. The only reason I brought this up was because the Blackpool manager, who is a little bit simple, made such a big deal about it.

he complained about it becasue the fa were saying he couldnt use the players in his 25man squad if they made the team a weakend side and the point holloway was making only he can decide who is in his strongest side and not some idiot from the FA and many other mangers agreed with him eg harry redknapp arsene wenger and fergie so it isnt just him its other high profile managers its not 25 man sqaud its he said its pointless if he cant use all of the players in that sqaud and to call it a weakend side when villa scareped a late winner is stupid
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:

he complained about it becasue the fa were saying he couldnt use the players in his 25man squad if they made the team a weakend side and the point holloway was making only he can decide who is in his strongest side and not some idiot from the FA and many other mangers agreed with him eg harry redknapp arsene wenger and fergie so it isnt just him its other high profile managers its not 25 man sqaud its he said its pointless if he cant use all of the players in that sqaud and to call it a weakend side when villa scareped a late winner is stupid

The result and the 25 man squad rule are totally irrelevant, I don't know why you cunts keep bringing them up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:26 am