Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

player fined by own club for diving

Anonymous

player fined by own club for diving Empty player fined by own club for diving

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/Cole-accepts-internal-diving-fine/43524

very nice. i remember adriano being fine by internazionale for diving(he also was suspension by serie a) but self club discipline like this is good

also didnt man city fine a player for diving when pearce was their coach? or maybe im wrong. all club should do this
    Anonymous

player fined by own club for diving Empty Re: player fined by own club for diving

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Psychology major here.

Forget about the death for a minute and ask yourself: why is she telling you this information?

It seems to me to ward off suspicion. To make herself look 'clueless/oblivious' to the money she stood to make off of your friend's death.

If anything, I'd watch her and look for signs of increased spending. People of this type tend to be narcissists and borderline psychopaths.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

player fined by own club for diving Empty Re: player fined by own club for diving

Post by Childish Logic Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Should be done by all clubs.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 am

Sounds like a good idea and more teams should follow with this concept.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 am

I hope this feature is implemented in the next Football Manager.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:09 am

Chris wrote:Psychology major here.

Forget about the death for a minute and ask yourself: why is she telling you this information?

It seems to me to ward off suspicion. To make herself look 'clueless/oblivious' to the money she stood to make off of your friend's death.

If anything, I'd watch her and look for signs of increased spending. People of this type tend to be narcissists and borderline psychopaths.

Strong misc reference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:26 pm