Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Pippo
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
dena
Fanatic
Mal
El Jefe
Scuba Steve
Sheppy
Barton
Carlos Jenkinson
Danny
wellz
17 posters

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team Empty Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

Post by wellz Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:02 am

Blackpool Fined 25k for fielding weaker side

think Ian Holloway will quit?
    Danny
    Danny

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team Empty Re: Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

Post by Danny Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 am

Absolutely ridiculous, they almost got a point from the game as well facepalm

Don't think he'll quit though.
    Anonymous

Blackpool fined for fielding weak team Empty Re: Blackpool fined for fielding weak team

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 am

Hope he doesn't quit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am

He'll look a bit of a tit if he doesn't quit.

Especially after everyone found out he is only overrating Adam so he can pocket more money. Blackpool fined for fielding weak team 70955
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am

3-2 last-minute goal.

Says it all really
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am

Danny wrote:Absolutely ridiculous, they almost got a point from the game as well Blackpool fined for fielding weak team 58503

they fined Wolves. they had to fine B'pool! ridiculous rule though.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 am

I don't even understand what he did wrong. He used players that were part of his 25-man squad so i don't see what the fuss is. scratch
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    Danny wrote:Absolutely ridiculous, they almost got a point from the game as well Blackpool fined for fielding weak team 58503

they fined Wolves. they had to fine B'pool! ridiculous rule though.
    They should have fined Wolves either.

It's practically telling the players, "you're not good enough, you can't play" Neutral
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 am

I hope he quits, he always likes to have a go at other people, if he doesn't quit, then like someone before said...he is a tit.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 am

I hope the league starts to pick the players for each team, for each game now. It's the next logical step.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 am

What a disgrace.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am

facepalm
    "You can register 25 players, but if you use them all, were going to fine you" Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:32 am

Arsenal made 8 changes against Wigan.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:34 am

AnfieldG8 wrote:I hope he quits, he always likes to have a go at other people, if he doesn't quit, then like someone before said...he is a tit.

Your a fukin tit if thats what you think now piss off, the man is a Legend and a character in the game and well the games needs character's Blackpool fined for fielding weak team 439459
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:37 am

I sort of like him, he has charisma and a character unlike alot of managers. But, now I sort of understand why he persisted in talking about Adam and how much he is worth....he gets a slice. I know he might get more money with Prem survival but in the back of his mind he probably knows they still have a big chance of surivival with Adam or no Adam.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:37 am

The people at the FO of the Premier League are such idiots.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:39 am

dena wrote:The people at the FO of the Premier League are such idiots.

I don't think anyone else here knows what a Front Office is Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 am

Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 am

That is disgusting. What is the point of registering 25 players if you aren't allowed to use them all? Laughing

There is no rule stating against fielding a weaker team either. If they are so concerned, than make a rule on the likes of "There may not be more than 7 changes to the starting lineup+bench"
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:49 am

Holloway gets right up my fucking nose, I hope he resigns, otherwise he'll just be exposed as a bullshit merchant.

Also, I wish people would shut their fucking faces about the 25 man squad rule, it's irrelevant. Even if it was relevant to the weakened team rule, they used someone from outside the 25 man squad in that game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 am

[quote="ResurrectionRooney"]Holloway gets right up my fucking nose, I hope he resigns, otherwise he'll just be exposed as a bullshit merchant.

Also, I wish people would shut their fucking faces about the 25 man squad rule, it's irrelevant. Even if it was relevant to the weakened team rule, they used someone from outside the 25 man squad in that game.[/quote]

Were they under 21 though?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Holloway gets right up my fucking nose, I hope he resigns, otherwise he'll just be exposed as a bullshit merchant.

Also, I wish people would shut their fucking faces about the 25 man squad rule, it's irrelevant. Even if it was relevant to the weakened team rule, they used someone from outside the 25 man squad in that game.
    How is it irrelevant? They are allowed to register 25 players, and thus are free to use any of their 25 players, whoever, whenever.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:36 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Holloway gets right up my fucking nose, I hope he resigns, otherwise he'll just be exposed as a bullshit merchant.

Also, I wish people would shut their fucking faces about the 25 man squad rule, it's irrelevant. Even if it was relevant to the weakened team rule, they used someone from outside the 2
    5 man squad in that game.

That was Matt Phillips who's 19.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

How is it irrelevant? They are allowed to register 25 players, and thus are free to use any of their 25 players, whoever, whenever.

No they aren't, obviously, that's why they've been fined.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

This 25-man rule is rather confusing. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:54 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

How'd you work that out? Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

It's simple isn't it? If they were free to use whatever players they liked they wouldn't have been fined.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 am

James ♠ wrote:He'll look a bit of a tit if he doesn't quit.

Especially after everyone found out he is only overrating Adam so he can pocket more money. Blackpool fined for fielding weak team 70955

Dosn't ever manager overate they players to get extra money?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

It's simple isn't it? If they were free to use whatever players they liked they wouldn't have been fined.
    Than what is the point of the 25 registered players rule then? rofl
    Maybe English FA is nearly as dumb as Polish FA. Blackpool fined for fielding weak team 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:18 am

Hope he does resign he's a twat. In the Championship he was quite funny. But he gets too much attention now and it seems like he plays to the cameras week in week out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:18 am