Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Theo Filippo
mac
Scuba Steve
Dean
Royal
Trig
dena
Zzonked
Walcott
North_Sea_Tiger
Scouser_Dave
15 posters

Where to buy football shirts from?

Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Where to buy football shirts from? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where to buy football shirts from?

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:41 am

James ♠️ wrote:Either way, what you are trying to say doesn't have anything in common with what i'm doing.

If I told you I bought the shirt because I liked how it looked... Would that make it fine? Rolling Eyes

No... couldn't imagine getting another country's top for either of those reasons.
    Anonymous

Where to buy football shirts from? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where to buy football shirts from?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 am

Lets not eat pasta because its from Italy.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 am

But yet people can't support certain clubs from certain countries. You're arguing both sides of the argument here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 am

My argument isn't based on what country someone is from. It is based on their motives for supporting a club. Hence the term glory hunter.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 am

I don't really see the problem in him getting a Slovenia shirt?
    Just because he gets the shirt doesn't mean he has to support them, or has to have some kind of connection with the country, get off his back Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:30 am

ffs, I don't see the problem. He isn't becoming a Slovenian fan all of the sudden. Laughing

I see no issue with someone like my for example, buying a PSG or Bordeaux shirt, or for that matter a Valencia/Fiorentina/Dortmund shirt or whatever. I am not suddenly a fan of these teams, nor am I doing anything that contradicts my support for Wisla Krakow, I would have only bought their shirt is all.

It's even less controversial when it comes to buying Country tops, especially in James' case where he wants one of Koren in particular. Plus, buying shirts from more obscure countries is part of the fun. Smile
    thomspon
    thomspon

Post by thomspon Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Is there bought something in the above
    ollivierre
    ollivierre

Post by ollivierre Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:13 pm

I also want to buy a football jersey, and hope that we can share.Abouthttp://www.footballtshirtuk.com/.I found a site with the soccer jerseys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:24 am