Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Theo Filippo
mac
Scuba Steve
Dean
Royal
Trig
dena
Zzonked
Walcott
North_Sea_Tiger
Scouser_Dave
15 posters

Where to buy football shirts from?

Anonymous

Where to buy football shirts from? Empty Where to buy football shirts from?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 am

I'm after a Slovenian one with Koren on the back and Japan one with Kagawa on the back.

Where is the best place to get these from? I'm guessing they wont be as easy to get hold of like Brazil and Spain shirts.
    Anonymous

Where to buy football shirts from? Empty Re: Where to buy football shirts from?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 am

Are you XL? Laughing

http://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-japan-home-shirt-2009-2010-371113
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 am

Never mind. Out of stock Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am

Medium.

I need somewhere that lets you choose the name and number you want on the shirt too.

Had a look on kitbag but can only get Japan with Nakamura on and no Slovenian shirts on there.
    Anonymous

Have you tried Kitbag?
    Anonymous

The tika taka shop?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 am

I remember years ago I ordered a Ronaldo home shirt shirt small or something from kitbag, they were about 3 weeks late and in the end they sent a xl home shirt with no name on the back and with the premier league badges.

I'm sure they've improved now though. Laughing
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 am

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/international.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The tika taka shop?
    That's kitbag. Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

Theres a shop at a mall near me that sells football shirts only.. Havnt a clue what it's called but it's at Bluewater.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

Why do the places posted so far only do XL?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

Walcott wrote:Theres a shop at a mall near me that sells football shirts only.. Havnt a clue what it's called but it's at Bluewater.

Go there James Razz
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

http://www.dhgate.com/index2.shtml

China's answer to eBay.

Might not have the obscure shirts, but always cheap. Be careful what you buy though, make sure you check the postage cost and the amount of shirt's you're ordering. If you can get through all the shit you can get a really good deal, I got a Milan shirt with Pato on the back for about a tenner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 am

Walcott wrote:Theres a shop at a mall near me that sells football shirts only.. Havnt a clue what it's called but it's at Bluewater.

Thanks for the pointless post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 am

Zzonked wrote:http://www.dhgate.com/index2.shtml

China's answer to eBay.

Might not have the obscure shirts, but always cheap. Be careful what you buy though, make sure you check the postage cost and the amount of shirt's you're ordering. If you can get through all the shit you can get a really good deal, I got a Milan shirt with Pato on the back for about a tenner.

How do I know if it is real or fake? This is the problem and the reason I didn't want to go on eBay. I realise people probably wont realise it's fake around here but if I know it is I probably wont touch it. Neutral
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 am

Theyre all fake. Ive seen them. The sizes are tiny and none of the shirts come with the sponsors like adidas or nike
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 am

James ♠ wrote:

Thanks for the pointless post.
    Well you could do some research at the mall called Bluewater and find out if possible? Im not doin the research for you, you want the shirts not me. Where to buy football shirts from? 727917
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

I obviously am looking around but I also posted incase anyone else has bought shirts online.

Dhgate look fake to me and only let you buy in massive companies.

I'm gonna search and see what sports retailers are in Japan and Slovenia. That must be where them lot get the shirts.

I could just buy the shirts and take them to JJB in town and get them to put the name and number on for me I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:I know what a Japan shirt looks like. I meant physically, I want to buy one.

I
    also want a Slovenian one with Koren on the back but I haven't a clue
    where to buy either. They aren't massive teams to get so I have a
    feeling it might be hard to get hold of.
    Find a Slovenian or
    Japanese - English site. Usually countries have communities who speak
    English outside of their homeland in England/Aussieland/America, and
    they set up news sites and/or forums from their respective footballing
    nations; in English.

They usually have links to places where you can get shirts.

Although
    i'm just guessing from experience with Poland, and obviously there are
    alot more Poles out there than Slovenians. (ffs, more Poles live in
    Toronto+Chicago than Slovenians live in Slovenia Laughing )
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 am

If you're going to get a Slovenian, get Ilicic. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah I have a feeling the Slovenian shirt is a problem.

Would it be cheeky to go the place Hull trains and see if I can catch Koren? Or I could ring the club up and ask if they can ask him for me. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 am

dena wrote:If you're going to get a Slovenian, get Ilicic. Where to buy football shirts from? 225495

Getting Koren because I can wear it to Hull matches Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 am

Might be in luck with Slovenia. On the Nike website now.

Maybe not.
    Sorry, we found no product matches for your search.
    This could mean that your product is sold out or not currently available for sale online.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:09 am

Gotta be taking the piss. Can buy Korea shirt on Nike website but not Slovenia. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:10 am

I second getting Ilicic, but I understand your choice of Koren.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:14 am

Just remember there is a Slovenian lad that goes on 606 and has been to 4 games at KC to watch Koren this season. He might be able to help. Smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A79899241

Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 am

soccer scene at carnaby street!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 am

http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-12117/2010-11-Slovenia-World-Cup-Away-%28Koren-7%29.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:23 am

http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-12170/2010-11-Slovenia-Nike-World-Cup-Home-Shirt.html

http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-11304/2010-11-Slovenia-Nike-World-Cup-Away-Shirt.html

Which one shall I get, I was drawn to the away one but I quite like the home one too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 am

I myself am partial to bright colors. Away kit imo.

Although the home ain't bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:19 am