Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Carlos Jenkinson
Bushido
Royal
luke.
dena
Zzonked
Walcott
The Zlatan
Cadbury
Cornholio
Scouser_Dave
Scuba Steve
El Jefe
Dean
Jamie
Mouse
Cameron.
North_Sea_Tiger
Mal
Kuled
moscowmadeit3
Pippo
Jordi
Danny
Drake
Barton
30 posters

Andy Gray sacked by Sky

Dean
    Dean

Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 Empty Re: Andy Gray sacked by Sky

Post by Dean Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 am

Danny wrote:
    Walcott wrote:I want Paul Merson. On Soccer Saturday, he can't even pronounce the names of the footballers. Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 599439
    That would piss me off so much, that's the main reason I was glad David Pleat fucked off from ITV Neutral

David Pleat was a complete asshole.

Benya-noon

Benayoun. Neutral

Thats how he said, I seriously wanted to throw the remote at the tv everytime he said it.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:Fucking ridiculous, he said what every guy was thinking in that stadium. Can't say anything about women or black people without being labelled a sexist or racist these days.

I'm going to complain to Itv about Loose Women. I think that is sexist as they always go on about how bad men are Neutral

the difference is, you can say what you want about White British Males and;
    a) we wont care
    b) we can take a joke
    c) we apparently have fewer basic human rights than any other demographic.
    and d) we recognise that in order to "dish it out", you should be able to "take it". it seems Karen Brady in particular is the most hypocritical of the lot when it comes to this!

Does being British even have anything to do with it? White males in countries like ours are still the most powerful demographic, and have been that way since the start, and since white males historically have been the ones to start oppressive nature vs. blacks/women/gays/Muslims/whatever anything said against those "lesser" demographics still sparks a whole bunch of uproar as we've seen with Gray and Keys, do I think it's fair that I could go on a slur filled rant vs. a white male and have it slide off my back, not really... but that's the way it is, everyone knows it. Grays and Keys and anyone else who has some sort of influence (tv presenters, politicians, athletes) should know it as well.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 am

Dean wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Walcott wrote:I want Paul Merson. On Soccer Saturday, he can't even pronounce the names of the footballers. Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 599439
    That would piss me off so much, that's the main reason I was glad David Pleat fucked off from ITV Neutral

David Pleat was a complete asshole.

Benya-noon

Benayoun. Neutral

Thats how he said, I seriously wanted to throw the remote at the tv everytime he said it.
    Exactly, didn't have a clue what he was talking about Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 am

The awkward moment when you go to the Job Centre and your 3rd in the queue behind Roy Hodgson and Andy Gray.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 am

PARTY!

No more Andy Gray on Fifa I hope!
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:26 am

Dean wrote:The awkward moment when you go to the Job Centre and your 3rd in the queue behind Roy Hodgson and Andy Gray.

Laughing

Sky have shut the door to sexism, shame they didn't throw away the Keys
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 am

Jamie wrote:
    Dean wrote:The awkward moment when you go to the Job Centre and your 3rd in the queue behind Roy Hodgson and Andy Gray.

Laughing

Sky have shut the door to sexism, shame they didn't throw away the Keys

Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 876268
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 am

I think Andy Gray and Richard Keys should be sacked after their ignorant, sexist comments on TV. Sky Sports should set an example and give their jobs to female presenters.

Preferably ones with really big tits.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 am

Mal wrote:I think Andy Gray and Richard Keys should be sacked after their ignorant, sexist comments on TV. Sky Sports should set an example and give their jobs to female presenters.

Natalie Sawyer Wanking
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Mal wrote:I think Andy Gray and Richard Keys should be sacked after their ignorant, sexist comments on TV. Sky Sports should set an example and give their jobs to female presenters.

Natalie Sawyer Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 571453
    Charlotte Jackson. Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 859644
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 am

I think Sky has used this to get rid off Gray. He is well past his sell by date, and they will make some good limelight for this move. Win - Win situation. Now get someone with some footballing knowledge and not some Alcoholic ex footballer Wink
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:44 am

kyro7 wrote:Now they're going to hire Sam Allerdyce full time. Rolling Eyes

Nah I think he's going to go manage Real.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am

Walcott wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Both of them. In fact, get Georgie Thompson and that new one as well. Then watch the spontaneous lesbian sex commence. eek2
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:46 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Both of them. In fact, get Georgie Thompson and that new one as well. Then watch the spontaneous lesbian sex commence. eek2
    I approve this idea Simples
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:48 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Natalie Sawyer Wanking
    She hasn't been on in ages Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Both of them. In fact, get Georgie Thompson and that new one as well. Then watch the spontaneous lesbian sex commence. Andy Gray sacked by Sky - Page 4 688105

Sexist comment. Ban please.. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 am

Just downloaded the new FIFA 11 commentary update. Not much different, although when my girlfriend went on it, Andy Gray shouted at her, "Put that fucking controller down and get back in the kitchen!"
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 am

Dean wrote:Just downloaded the new FIFA 11 commentary update. Not much different, although when my girlfriend went on it, Andy Gray shouted at her, "Put that fucking controller down and get back in the kitchen!"
    Seen it twice already on Facebook neu shades
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am

Jay.Davies11 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Natalie Sawyer Wanking

She's been on maternity leave, I think she's back next month.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 am

dena wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:Fucking ridiculous, he said what every guy was thinking in that stadium. Can't say anything about women or black people without being labelled a sexist or racist these days.

I'm going to complain to Itv about Loose Women. I think that is sexist as they always go on about how bad men are Neutral

a) we wont care
    b) we can take a joke
    and d) we recognise that in order to "dish it out", you should be able to "take it". it seems Karen Brady in particular is the most hypocritical of the lot when it comes to this!

Does being British even have anything to do with it? White males in countries like ours are still the most powerful demographic, and have been that way since the start, and since white males historically have been the ones to start oppressive nature vs. blacks/women/gays/Muslims/whatever anything said against those "lesser" demographics still sparks a whole bunch of uproar as we've seen with Gray and Keys, do I think it's fair that I could go on a slur filled rant vs. a white male and have it slide off my back, not really... but that's the way it is, everyone knows it. Grays and Keys and anyone else who has some sort of influence (tv presenters, politicians, athletes) should know it as well.

was slavery my fault? and by the same token, can i be credited for its abolishion?

the answer to these questions are no.

you don't think its right that you can verbally abuse a white male and suffer no repurcussions! while this is admirable you also accept that "that's the way it is".

i for one am thankful that not everyone in history has shared your apathy towards racial & sexual equality - or lack thereof. but equality is what its all about and yes being British has everything to do with it. White Eastern European males in this country find it much easier to obtain unskilled work than their British counterparts, so i feel totally justified in making this differentiation.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 am

Andy Gray should have been more smooth
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 am

What do u mean these days, you should be happy that you are a caucasian male within a dominantly white country and that you don't suffer extreme prejudice for being female or black. 50 years time you won't even here of these stereotypes so stop spouting shit because you want to be ignorant
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Jay.Davies11 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:

She's been on maternity leave, I think she's back next month.

Lucky man, I guess.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 am

Its still sexist and offensive though, i dunno how you do it but people can't just go around saying whats on thier minds. Neutral
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    dena wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

a) we wont care
    b) we can take a joke

was slavery my fault? and by the same token, can i be credited for its abolishion?

the answer to these questions are no.

you don't think its right that you can verbally abuse a white male and suffer no repurcussions! while this is admirable you also accept that "that's the way it is".

i for one am thankful that not everyone in history has shared your apathy towards racial & sexual equality - or lack thereof. but equality is what its all about and yes being British has everything to do with it. White Eastern European males in this country find it much easier to obtain unskilled work than their British counterparts, so i feel totally justified in making this differentiation.

I can already feel this conversation straying far from the point, so just to re-affirm what I was saying. Keys and Grey knew what they were saying were sexist, they knew that if they were caught they would face punishment and probably get sacked, they have microphones all around them, hell the have microphones attached to their shirt, so why say it? Everyone knows how PC the world is these days, one wrong word about any sort of minority, when you are in a position of influence (let's get that clear) can and probably will get you the boot, so why say it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 am

this is good

british public will benefit from not being brainwash by him anymore
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 am

Get James Richardson as replacement imo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 am

Jamie wrote:Get James Richardson as replacement imo.

no thanks i find him tedious.

i like Gabrielle Marcotti, but he lacks charisma despite being hugely knowledgable and is a big fatty fatty fuck fuck so doesn't look good on TV.

what about Hansen from MOTD to replace Gray? and Jeff Stelling to replace Keys!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Get James Richardson as replacement imo.

no thanks i find him tedious.

i like Gabrielle Marcotti, but he lacks charisma despite being hugely knowledgable and is a big fatty fatty fuck fuck so doesn't look good on TV.

what about Hansen from MOTD to replace Gray? and Jeff Stelling to replace Keys!

Keys hasn't been sacked, he has his warning. Andy Gray received a warning for the lineswoman thing and then a video of him asking Charlotte Jackson to tuck his shirt in for him was leaked
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:01 am

However knowledgeable he may be, Marcotti makes me want to hit him every time I see/hear him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:35 pm