Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Bushido
MattSpur
LeBron
7 posters

Ref biased to Man U again

Anonymous

Ref biased to Man U again Empty Ref biased to Man U again

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 am

3 minutes added.
    2 goals scored in them 3 added minutes but he only gives an extra 35 seconds for the 2 goals?

Stupid. Ref biased to Man U again Icon_mad
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Ref biased to Man U again Empty Re: Ref biased to Man U again

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 am

whos you av shifty

edit: nevermind i was right in the chat thread Cool

Last edited by TevezIsOverrated on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

I bet Everton are thrilled they got the point
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

TevezIsOverrated wrote:whos you av shifty

edit: nevermind i was right in the chat thread Cool

Lass out of Hollyoaks.. Theresa.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 am

Jorgie Porter Cool

I asked in the chat thread but i dont think you saw it

Now its gone Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 am

TevezIsOverrated wrote:Jorgie Porter Cool

I asked in the chat thread but i dont think you saw it

Now its gone Crying or Very sad

Yeah I don't think i've checked that thread today.
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 am

I remember the carling cup final where we beat chelsea - the ref blew the whistle as they were attacking and they hit the post just as the whistle went. Its clearly a lack of common sense - if a team are near the goal and about to shoot you should let them finish the attack - especially if theres been a few stoppages during extra time.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 am

Bogdan wrote:I bet Everton are thrilled they got the point

I don't know if that was said in a bad way but Of course we are, tbh it feels like a win because one we didn;t give up no matter what the score and two it's against a great team like United.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 am

Yep, what was the difference between Owens goal vs Man City last season, and the chance in this Everton game? Time-wise?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 am

MattSpur wrote:I remember the carling cup final where we beat chelsea - the ref blew the whistle as they were attacking and they hit the post just as the whistle went. Its clearly a lack of common sense - if a team are near the goal and about to shoot you should let them finish the attack - especially if theres been a few stoppages during extra time.

To be fair, they was just going over the half way line when he blew the whistle. But the fact about today is he onlyadded on 35 seconds for 2 goals. The first goal took at least 10 seconds to get the game restarted again. The 2nd goal was full out celebration so surely there should of been another minute added.
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 am

James wrote:
    MattSpur wrote:I remember the carling cup final where we beat chelsea - the ref blew the whistle as they were attacking and they hit the post just as the whistle went. Its clearly a lack of common sense - if a team are near the goal and about to shoot you should let them finish the attack - especially if theres been a few stoppages during extra time.

To be fair, they was just going over the half way line when he blew the whistle. But the fact about today is he onlyadded on 35 seconds for 2 goals. The first goal took at least 10 seconds to get the game restarted again. The 2nd goal was full out celebration so surely there should of been another minute added.
    Well they showed it again and the ball was well over the half way line. Its very unusual for the ref to blow the whistle at that stage. Especially when its clearly a break and 1 pass away from a shooting opportunity. 
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 am

MattSpur wrote:
    James wrote:

Well they showed it again and the ball was well over the half way line. Its very unusual for the ref to blow the whistle at that stage. Especially when its clearly a break and 1 pass away from a shooting opportunity.

Well I dunno. I'm not bothered about that bit, i'm more bothered about the time keeping again. No doubt if it was 3-1 Everton there would of been 5 minutes added on. Ref biased to Man U again Icon_smile
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 am

Typical Everton.
    They only get good results at home because of Moyes time. Rolling Eyes

shifty
    Cazorla
    Cazorla

Post by Cazorla Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:00 pm

typical
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 pm

James wrote:

I know this is over a year old, but it's worth pointing out that never actually works that way - adding the same amount of time on for celebrations as what they take just isn't what happens. The referee adds on time for any unusual interruptions in play, and getting the ball back to the half way line to restart the game is an ordinary stoppage in play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:22 am