Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
dena
Ben
Cornholio
Drake
Sean
Jordi
Pippo
ResurrectionRooney
Mal
Zzonked
Kuled
15 posters

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?

Anonymous

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  Empty Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:32 am

a poll would be stupid considering there is not enough variety of fans in this forum Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  279869

So just post your top five. and bottom five.

Best
    Shankly
    Paisely
    Dalglish
    Ferguson (hate him but he's good plus I don't want to seem biased)
    Benitez

Worst
    Ian Dowie
    Avram Grant
    Roy Keane
    Mancini
    Hodgson

Go Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  28973

Last edited by Eternal Witcher on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  Empty Re: Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?

Post by Kuled Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 am

Sir Matt Busby not worthy
    Anonymous

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  Empty Re: Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 am

Capello was the best and now is imo among the worst.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:a poll would be stupid considering there is not enough variety of fans in this forum Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  279869

Best
    Shankly
    Paisely
    Dalglish
    Benitez

Worst
    Ian Dowie
    Avram Grant
    Roy Keane
    Mancini
    Hodgson

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  Hank_hill_cartoon-4162
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 am

Some of your choices of worst of all time are absolutely laughable, especially Mancini, and Benitez best? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:a poll would be stupid considering there is not enough variety of fans in this forum Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  279869

Best
    Shankly
    Paisely
    Dalglish
    Benitez

Worst
    Ian Dowie
    Avram Grant
    Roy Keane
    Mancini
    Hodgson

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  Hank_hill_cartoon-4162

I hate his defensive mentality. And Benitez is there because he's Liverpool. Yes I'm biased. Football supporters are biased. So you can fuck Kyro Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  326368
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:43 am

how can mancini be among those other 4 losers in your post? he is not perfect nor is he ever going to be but he is a league winning manager with reputation far more than those other token managers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 am

benitez lol!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 am

Okay so change the title to state managers of your club.. because you're not doing what you're saying and it's pointless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 am

Happy now? You are actually such a bitch though. Has to be said Razz
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:50 am

Best:
    Fergie
    Arsene Wenger
    Jose Mourinho
    Bill Shankly
    Bob Paisley
    Matt Busby
    Herbert Chapman
    Vicente Del Bosque
    Giovanni Trappatoni
    Brian Clough
    Rinus Michels

Worst:
    Les Reed
    Graeme Souness
    Ossie Ardiles
    Glenn Roeder
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:50 am

I don't care.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Best
    Benitez

Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  Stone-Cold
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 am

kyro7 wrote:I don't care.

Your coming across as more of a tit by the minute. Shouldn't have posted in the first place if you didn't care. And don't reply,since you don't care Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  439459
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:53 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Your coming across as more of a tit by the minute. Shouldn't have posted in the first place if you didn't care. And don't reply,since you don't care Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  439459
    I'm saying I don't care if you think I'm a bitch, so shut the fuck up.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 am

Best

Clough
    Mourinho
    Ferguson
    Saachi
    Busby

Worst
    Tony Adams
    Alan Shearer
    John Barnes
    Carlos Queiroz
    David O'Leary
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 am

Best:

Sir Alex Ferguson
    Jose Mourinho
    Current manager of Spain (forget his name)
    Brian Clough
    Bela Gutmann

Worst:

Iain Dowie
    Chris Hutchins
    Diego Maradonna
    That Polish Manager (Pawel Bawlek or something, used to manage Polonia)
    Raymond Domenech
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Meet, Kyro 'I don't give a fuck' 7.

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Best
    Benitez

Steve Austin's a lifelong Liverpool fan Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  537999
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 am

mauro=beast wrote:how can mancini be among those other 4 losers in your post? he is not perfect nor is he ever going to be but he is a league winning manager with reputation far more than those other token managers

I agree. He's not the best manager but even now City are in 4th place, so he's hardly one of the 5 worst of all time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 am

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Neutral
    Oh shut up Dan, I said I don't care if he thinks I'm a bitch.. the fact is he was being biased so I said there's no point of saying it's the best and worse when you're admitting you're being biased.. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 am

Best:

Nigel Adkins
    Lawrie McMenemy (not worthy)

Worst:

Harry Redknapp.

EDIT: I can't thin of anymore Neutral

Last edited by Jordi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Best
    Benitez

In 6 years at Liverpool, he won half as many European Cups as Ferguson has done in 24 years at Manchester United.

gay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Neutral
    Oh shut up Dan, I said I don't care if he thinks I'm a bitch.. the fact is he was being biased so I said there's no point of saying it's the best and worse when you're admitting you're being biased.. Neutral

Don't like it, don't post. Simple.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 am

Best
    Fergy
    Shankly
    Jock Stein
    Sacchi
    And a biased mention for Jose

Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 am

Paul Hart is awful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 am

Dan wrote:Don't like it, don't post. Simple.
    No, I will post and I will say what I think is wrong. Simple.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Neutral

Just because I gave a biased version doesn't mean the rest have to. I just presented an Idea. Plus besides Paisely and Shankly, the rest were just to wind up twats like you. Dalglish is great but he's not right up at the very top.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 am

Dalglish Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  70955 Biased version of the best and worst managers of all time?  70955

omg you liverpool fans are so laughable
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 am

Don't see what Kyro did wrong, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can't comment on it. That's the basic principle of free speech Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:25 am