Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Keanoo
Simonc89
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Bushido
Dave_DCFC
Kuled
easley91
12 posters

CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY

Anonymous

CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 Empty Re: CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 am

More to life than football?

Pfft. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 am

easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:I go to 99% of home games, 50% of away games. I don't miss the biggest games in our history because of a cold. Lets face it, if he was that bad he wouldn't be on the pc.

He supports Spurs and Crawley anyway! CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 12784 I missed that part.

Did I say it was a 'cold'? Yeah and what of supporting those two? people of Crawley mainly support two clubs, because usually Crawley are utter shit. Why can't you just let me enjoy this great night? Also I only came on the pc to watch the game. Why am I even bothering? Neutral

Plastic. No more to say. scratch

It's great you get to your games, I respect that, but there is more to life than football and some people can't get to matches regularly, are you gonna rip on them? I don't care if you think I'm a plastic fan, I'm gonna enjoy tonight regardless. Ok when I say enjoy, I'm talking about getting into bed and going to sleep Laughing

Regular mistake from your glory hunters and plastic fans. Going to games does not takeover your life. 2 games a week. One saturday or sunday. If its a Saturday then you go out on the night anyway and do whatever you would of done on the Saturday on the Sunday when everyone is mostly sat at home doing fuck all anyway.

One night during the week when most people sit at home playing videogames or watching tv anyway.

People play videogames more time a week then people do travelling to the game, watching it and then coming home.

CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 706492 CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 706492 CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 706492
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:I go to 99% of home games, 50% of away games. I don't miss the biggest games in our history because of a cold. Lets face it, if he was that bad he wouldn't be on the pc.

He supports Spurs and Crawley anyway! CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 12784 I missed that part.

Did I say it was a 'cold'? Yeah and what of supporting those two? people of Crawley mainly support two clubs, because usually Crawley are utter shit. Why can't you just let me enjoy this great night? Also I only came on the pc to watch the game. Why am I even bothering? Neutral

It's great you get to your games, I respect that, but there is more to life than football and some people can't get to matches regularly, are you gonna rip on them? I don't care if you think I'm a plastic fan, I'm gonna enjoy tonight regardless. Ok when I say enjoy, I'm talking about getting into bed and going to sleep Laughing

Regular mistake from your glory hunters and plastic fans. Going to games does not takeover your life. 2 games a week. One saturday or sunday. If its a Saturday then you go out on the night anyway and do whatever you would of done on the Saturday on the Sunday when everyone is mostly sat at home doing fuck all anyway.

One night during the week when most people sit at home playing videogames or watching tv anyway.

People play videogames more time a week then people do travelling to the game, watching it and then coming home.

CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 706492 CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 706492 CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 706492

A week is a lot more amount of time then 1 day.. people have to work too, you know.
    Dave_DCFC
    Dave_DCFC

Post by Dave_DCFC Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 am

Not alot of Season Ticket Holders on here then I guess? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

luke. wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

A week is a lot more amount of time then 1 day.. people have to work too, you know.

And don't we know it. Your first sentence didn't even make sense. He accused me of having no life because I go to the football. My point is I take a maximum of 10 hours a week to go to the football. People spend more time than that on videogames a week.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

A football game is 1 day James.. people play video-games spread out over 1 week facepalm

Simple, really.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Some people don't have the money, can't drive, have college or uni work to do, work everyday or night shifts and other stuff etc. Or like me today unfortunately fall ill most of the time and at the worst of times. If you can go to your side's matches then great for you, but don't rip on people who can't. I never said you don't have a life, if it seemed like I implied it I didn't, sorry. And FYI it's 'video games' not 'videogames'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 am

luke. wrote:A football game is 1 day James.. people play video-games spread out over 1 week CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 58503

Simple, really.

CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1 DERBY COUNTY - Page 2 58503 You just prove my point then really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 am

easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Some people don't have the money, can't drive, have college or uni work to do, work everyday or night shifts and other stuff etc. Or like me today unfortunately fall ill most of the time and at the worst of times. If you can go to your side's matches then great for you, but don't rip on people who can't. I never said you don't have a life, if it seemed like I implied it I didn't, sorry. And FYI it's 'video games' not 'videogames'.

Thanks for correcting my error, I appreciate it.

Money is a stupid reason, i'm pretty sure if people wanted to go the football they would be able to sacrifice something.

College or uni work is silly excuse also as you don't do college and uni work in all your spare time do you? I'm sure if you wanted to go to the football you would manage your time.

Shifts are valid reason but usually they are nights one week then days the next week. They would still get to at least a quarter of games.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

I do see where you're coming from, but there are people who are quite poor. Not only do some tickets cost alot (I'm not including Crawley) it could be expensive to get to the game itself. And how do you know how much college work I do or don't do? There are courses where it's a lot of work to do in such a short amount of time. Add to that how ill someone could've been, whereby they miss many days and have a lot of work to catch up on. Other reasons could be family emergencies, funerals etc. I don't care if you go to a lot of games, it just annoys me how you look down on people who don't get to games as often as they would like and think of them as not as passionate and lesser fans. Someone can be passionate without getting to games and people have commitments outside of football sometimes.

ok that wasn't easy on a touch phone.. Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 am

Jumping on the Bandwagon much bet you never go to Crawley games.
    Dave_DCFC
    Dave_DCFC

Post by Dave_DCFC Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 am

Nice to see the topic change here shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 am

I hate plastics and glory hunters. They ruin football, they are turning football into what it is. TV runs English football because of the glory hunters and plastics. Quite frankly, i'd love it if no game was shown on tv, it would benefit every club except the top 4 massively. Failing that, they should be allowed to show 1 game per week and every game would kick off at 3pm on a Saturday or if mid week games are needed then 7:45 on a Tuesday. With that they'd also have to show each team throughout the football league no more than once. So all 92 clubs get ago on tv. This would include broadcasting to England only, anyone found to be broadcasting outside of England would lose their rights.

Would fuck up SKY big time and the English game would be more equal.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Thanks for correcting my error, I appreciate it.

Money is a stupid reason, i'm pretty sure if people wanted to go the football they would be able to sacrifice something.

College or uni work is silly excuse also as you don't do college and uni work in all your spare time do you? I'm sure if you wanted to go to the football you would manage your time.

Shifts are valid reason but usually they are nights one week then days the next week. They would still get to at least a quarter of games.

Ever heard of priorities?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 am

I can be a fan of a club without going to many games. Surely people who jumped on the Chelsea bandwagon a few years ago are worse than me? Crawley for one have never won anything and I have supported them for my whole life as well as Tottenham. You see my Dad's family lived in Tottenham and I was born in Crawley. So I have emotional ties to both. Hence why I support both. Is supporting the country you're born in as well as the country your family originated from any different?

Last edited by easley91 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 am

Well you obviously don't want to go to the football that bad if you can't rearrange some stuff.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am

James ♠️ wrote:Well you obviously don't want to go to the football that bad if you can't rearrange some stuff.

facepalm

The world doesn't revolve around football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:53 am

Football isn't every day. Like I said, if you was going to do something on the Saturday it would be easy to rearrange it for the Sunday. Lets face it, if all your mates stopped glory hunting too you'd all be off to the football together so it would be easy to rearrange.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 am

Ever heard of not things that cannot be rearranged? sometimes it's impossible to do. Clearly your life revolves around football, I respect that. I still don't see how supporting Tottenham and Crawley make me a glory hunter? Spurs have only started to do well the last couple of years and Crawley this year. Obviously this could go on all night and our opinions won't change, so lets just end it here Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 am

All of my mates support Linfield/Glentoran since that's the areas they are from tbh. They only follow the bigger teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 am

Like you said, sometimes things can't be rearranged. I appreciate that, but that isn't often. It is mostly due to the fact you don't want to rearrange the time.

My life doesn't revolve around football, just me and my closest 2 mates have been going to City together since we where 14. Saturday is our lads day, and we choose to go the football, beats sitting at home. If anything my life revolves around making a living so I don't have to move back home.

Maybe it doesn't make you a glory hunter, but in that case it definately makes you a plastic.

If you are happy to see the best sport in the world ruined, then keep it up with the rest of your type. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 am

luke. wrote:All of my mates support Linfield/Glentoran since that's the areas they are from tbh. They only follow the bigger teams.

They are form that area as you are i'm assuming. You was born in London yes but like you said you have lived in Northern Ireland(did I get it right) all your life. So you actually have no reason to support Chelsea despite claiming you was born next to Stamford Bridge.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 am

Oh right, so being born in the area around Chelsea's ground gives me no right to support them.

Great way of thinking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am

Not if you moved straight back to Northern Ireland as soon as you where born.

You've not lived in the area, all you was is born there. You don't class Chelsea as your home do you?
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am

[quote="James ♠️"]
    luke. wrote:All of my mates support Linfield/Glentoran since that's the areas they are from tbh. They only follow the bigger teams.

They are form that area as you are i'm assuming. You was born in London yes but like you said you have lived in Northern Ireland(did I get it right) all your life. So you actually have no reason to support Chelsea despite claiming you was born next to Stamford Bridge.[/quote] Suspect Laughing doh
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am

I moved when I was around 4.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 am

Meh.

I was born in the hospital in Watford which is actually right next to the stadium literally Laughing. Stayed in Watford for 1 year then moved to Harrow (North West London) and I've been here ever since.....but Watford is still my home town and either way Watford is still only 5 miles away and closer than any other league club.

It's a bit different with Luke though whistle If I hadn't moved to somewhere so close then I probably wouldn't support Watford.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 am

luke. wrote:I moved when I was around 4.

I suppose you developed your love for the Chelsea area and the club at that age didn't you.

Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

Well I was born there.. so I'll always be attached to the area and what better way to show it by supporting them Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 am

luke. wrote:Well I was born there.. so I'll always be attached to the area and what better way to show it by supporting them Neutral

But you barely support them. You go to the odd game. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:35 am