Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
birminghamcity79
Drake
Trig
Cadbury
coolhead33
Walcott
RubyArmyCTFC
bcfcben
Jordi
Pippo
Childish Logic
Barton
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
Mal
Lux
Scuba Steve
Keanoo
Simonc89
23 posters

Games you've been to this season

Mal
    Mal

Games you've been to this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you've been to this season

Post by Mal Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:44 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    ScottyBoy_21 wrote:Lol this thread should be called, "Lie about what games you've gone to this season"

I'm mainly talking to the Man United 'fans'

It's weird how they're at the game. Yet, they're posting in the match thread all the way through, no?

Laughing

Only two United fans have posted. Neutral

And?

I'm talking about them.

EDIT: I think you'll find that three have posted, well four. But the forth one didn't mention going to a United game.

So it's so hard to believe that one poster went to two games, another went to three home games and then another went to quite a few?
    Anonymous

Games you've been to this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you've been to this season

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:46 am

Yes, because they're always in the match threads. Posting constantly, even though they're meant to be at the game.
    birminghamcity79
    birminghamcity79

Post by birminghamcity79 Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:46 am

all Birmingham homes games

Sunderland vs blues (2-2)
    West Brom vs blues (3-1 defeat)
    arsenal vs blues (2-1 defeat)
    villa vs blues (0-0)
    stoke vs blues (3-2 defeat)
    wolves vs blues (1-0 defeat)

Best- blues 2-1 villa in the carling cup quarter final (going upton park nest wednesday Very Happy ) great atmosphere and we finally beat the villa

worst- wolves away, no shots on target and only 1 attempt against are local rivals AWFUL! Games you've been to this season - Page 2 73365
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:46 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:Yes, because they're always in the match threads. Posting constantly, even though they're meant to be at the game.
    The ones that posted aren't usually there during the match... Neutral

Well Moscow is, but he's only been to 2 games. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:57 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:Lol this thread should be called, "Lie about what games you've gone to this season"

It's weird how they're at the game. Yet, they're posting in the match thread all the way through, no?

Laughing

Why are you always trying to have a dig at people? Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 am

Stop trying to stir shit up Scotty Rolling Eyes
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 am

Pip wrote:
    NZG wrote:None as I am a glory hunter.

Go to a few Waitakiere Utd matches Very Happy
    Ewwwww it is all about auckland city fc
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 am

NZG wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    NZG wrote:None as I am a glory hunter.

Go to a few Waitakiere Utd matches Very Happy
    Ewwwww it is all about auckland city fc

All right!

2nd best team in NZ Razz
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 am

birminghamcity79 wrote:Best- blues 2-1 villa in the carling cup quarter final (going upton park nest wednesday Very Happy ) great atmosphere and we finally beat the villa

worst- wolves away, no shots on target and only 1 attempt against are local rivals AWFUL! Games you've been to this season - Page 2 73365

I didnt go the cup game, i had to give my ticket to my dad as i got the stupid sickness virus thats been spreading, gutted i couldnt go Crying or Very sad
    Totally agree with the worst game, the less said about that the better.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Laughing

Only two United fans have posted. Neutral

And?

I'm talking about them.

EDIT: I think you'll find that three have posted, well four. But the forth one didn't mention going to a United game.

Laughing

Go find were I have been posting during the match with the games ive noted that I went to?

Please show me please do.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 am

In my armchair.

Problem? :troll:
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 am

@Scotty stop posting bullshit again.

Keano and Moscow did both go to the games. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 pm

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:Yes, because they're always in the match threads. Posting constantly, even though they're meant to be at the game.
    I don't really post in the match threads.

But if you really wanted me to "prove" ive been to the matches I could post some of my tickets and programs. Razz
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Bit hit and miss for me this season really, I'll be honest the state the clubs in is leaving me abit traumatised so I've missed quite a few this season. My season ticket has just been getting passed around between family and friends and away tickets the same.

Probably been to about 12 games this year ( I only go league games) Don't normally go the F.A Cup but seens as it's United away, it's a must go really, if we get through, I'll probably give the F.A Cup a go this year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:29 pm