Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
mac
Barton
Jamie
Beano
MattSpur
Kuled
Bebe_Fun
crump
GK01
Jord
Chamakh29
15 posters

The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread

Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread

Post by Roloman4 Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 am

If Suarez were playing I'd be willing to be for an Ajax upset.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:40 am

SHAKHTAR FUCK OFF!!!! temper

Bastards cost me £121. 50p on a 7-fold of half-time results. They were the only ones to let me down.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 am

Fuck me,Valencia 4-0...Last season fergie said the best start is you get a win and the others draw..Irony Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:36 am

Real 2-0 Ajax.

Not spectacular from Madrid but they got the job done. A Mourinho win. Ozil was very good again.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 am

Mullers goal tonight. eek

Sensational.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 am

We watched the same game tonight then Aaron. Cruise control for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo ahahaha rofl rofl

How many shots did he have? And then missing the ball when he had a tap in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:43 am

Jamie wrote:We watched the same game tonight then Aaron. Cruise control for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo ahahaha rofl rofl

How many shots did he have? And then missing the ball when he had a tap in.

Ah you watched Madrid. Smile

Laughing

How did he not score? The one where he fell over! rofl

He did well apart from that though, team performance but Ozil was my MOTM.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 am

Yep it was a pretty good match, I didn't expect so many chances. Higuain's one that hit the bar was a peach, and yeah Ozil played really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUgKfjNieK0

^Muller's goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 am

Jamie wrote:Yep it was a pretty good match, I didn't expect so many chances. Higuain's one that hit the bar was a peach, and yeah Ozil played really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUgKfjNieK0

^Muller's goal.

eek

Fantastic goal.

Can't wait for Real-Milan. rub hands
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:57 am

Expect Zlatan to get some serious boos from madrid fans..He scored the winner against them in the nou camp...It doesn't matter for Guardiola does it?That goal cost soo much but they didn't care :/
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 am

Kuled wrote:Expect Zlatan to get some serious boos from madrid fans..He scored the winner against them in the nou camp...It doesn't matter for Guardiola does it?That goal cost soo much but they didn't care :/

Dinho to roll back the years and get another standing ovation from the Real Madrid fans. The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread  - Page 2 Icon_cool
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

How could I forget Dinho?? Embarassed Hope he does well...I hate madrid always taking our best players Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:04 am

Jamie wrote:
    Dinho to roll back the years and get another standing ovation from the Real Madrid fans. The Official 10/11 Champions League Thread  - Page 2 Icon_cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AHaGIzZ1MA&feature=related

not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:05 am

wow never saw that!
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Muller's goal was fantastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:47 pm