Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Jamie
Dean
Lux
wellz
Barton
Cadbury
Cornholio
ayvee1
Walcott
Hitchy
GK01
Marvin
Danny
Scuba Steve
Jord
19 posters

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan?

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 3 Empty Re: tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan?

Post by Lux Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 am

Ryan wrote:Ozbellend.

Massively overrated because he's the best player in a Sky adored team(Thanks Andy). And also because some of the goals he gets are important.

Also gets excited too easily. "I would never sign for Liverpool" Yeah, but not through his own choice Laughing

doh If he was at Liverpool he'd be in the starting team.
    Dean
    Dean

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 3 Empty Re: tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan?

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Ryan wrote:Ozbellend.

Massively overrated because he's the best player in a Sky adored team(Thanks Andy). And also because some of the goals he gets are important.

Also gets excited too easily. "I would never sign for Liverpool" Yeah, but not through his own choice Laughing

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 3 499859 If he was at Liverpool he'd be in the starting team.

Where?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 am

Dean wrote:Where?

Meh......Liverpool hardly has a consistent/best formation it just seems like you lump them anywhere and see what happens.

Reina
    Johnson-Carragher-Agger-Konchesky
    ------------Lucas-----------------
    Kuyt----Cahill--Gerrard----Maxi
    ----------Torres--------------

? tbh I would drop Meireles for Cahill. But even if you didn't your squad is hardly bursting with quality so he'd be in the rotation for sure.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 am

-------------------------Reina

Johnson-------------Carragher-------Agger--------Aurelio

---------------------Lucas--------Meireles

Kuyt-----------------------Gerrard--------------Maxi

----------------------------Torres

He wouldn't be in the strongest XI
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:34 am

I'm a Liverpool fan and I think he's utter shit.

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 3 12784
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:20 am

Drop Meireles for Tim fucking Cahill?

Fuck off Lux you moron. Getting sick of your retarded opinions cluttering the forum.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:20 am

Jamie wrote:Drop Meireles for Tim fucking Cahill?

Fuck off Lux you moron. Getting sick of your retarded opinions cluttering the forum.

I was waiting for this to be honest. Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 am

Had to let it out.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 am

You and Lux are gunna become enemies. I can sense it...

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 3 599439
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 am

I probably argued more with him than you on the old forum tbh, if that's possible. Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:40 am

Jamie wrote:I probably argued more with him than you on the old forum tbh, if that's possible. Laughing

Well don't know about that to be honest, me and you on the old forum were a total different level. Laughing

Why did we disagree so much though? 'Cos it seems these days, we get on alright now.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:43 am

Dunno, stuff like where Gerrard should be played, Carragher's ability are the only 2 I remember disagreeing with, but we pretty much never did.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 am

Jamie wrote:Dunno, stuff like where Gerrard should be played, Carragher's ability are the only 2 I remember disagreeing with, but we pretty much never did.

Yeah true.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:18 pm

My wife hates the fact I'm seeing an old flame at work.

I keep telling her,
    "I'm a gas heating engineer for fucks sake."
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Fuck you

You need more goals away from home...and he's pretty good at that.

It's just funny how over the top you go....it's not like Meireles has been great or Cahill is shit...pretty hilarious tbh. I think you could do with some medication.

I bet if Cahill was Carlos Cahillas of Spain you'd love him shifty
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Cahill and Meireles are different players so I can understand the argument of preferring Meireles over him depending which formation you opt for. I just think it's hilarious when people (Liverpool supporters) spout shit like "Lucas is better than Fellaini" and "If Meireles played for Everton he'd be their best player" which has been said on here in the past Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Hitchy wrote:Cahill and Meireles are different players so I can understand the argument of preferring Meireles over him depending which formation you opt for. I just think it's hilarious when people (Liverpool supporters) spout shit like "Lucas is better than Fellaini" and "If Meireles played for Everton he'd be their best player" which has been said on here in the past Laughing

Laughing

I did make the point that depending on formation you'd change it.....but denying that Cahill would be in the first team squad and getting a fair amount of games is silly
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Cahill off of Torres would be great for Liverpool.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:Goes to show how bad Everton are these days.
    Best squad we've had this decade, just for some reason we haven't been getting the results. We'll still finish above Bolton
    Only just seen this.

And yeah, you probably will. Not doubting that, but "the best Everton squad for a decade" should really be aiming higher than "finishing above Bolton"
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

coolmarvin wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:Goes to show how bad Everton are these days.
    Best squad we've had this decade, just for some reason we haven't been getting the results. We'll still finish above Bolton
    Only just seen this.

And yeah, you probably will. Not doubting that, but "the best Everton squad for a decade" should really be aiming higher than "finishing above Bolton"
    True, top 6 would have been a realistic goal at the beginning of the season... but now that has probably changed to 8th-10th
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Every Aussie absolutely loves Tim, especially the media which has led to him being extremely overrated here.

I think he is one of the best in the world at his role (running into the box to score/win headers) but has some large deficiencies in his game. Never the less, he is still good enough to play at any top club due to his instinct and raw aggression and passion and loyalty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

aussie media always asking cahill "why u no move to club like man u or chelsea"

cahill always get annoy with that question and feels embarrassed

silly....bresciano was much greater player than cahill in his prime but he never talk about in oz media
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:01 pm

mauro wrote:aussie media always asking cahill "why u no move to club like man u or chelsea"

cahill always get annoy with that question and feels embarrassed

silly....bresciano was much greater player than cahill in his prime but he never talk about in oz media
    Craig Foster is the worst. After we lost the FA Cup final to Chelsea he said that Everton are holding him back and he should join a club like Arsenal Laughing. Absolutely clueless
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Foster is a Barcelona obsessed cunt anyway Neutral

Yes Mauro I agree Mark is a much. much better technical player than Timmy and is very unrecognised here around those who arent football followers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm

hahaha

i remember when zelko kalac said this earlier this season on world football news on oneHD

"everton should being greatful to have cahill, without them they would be bottom strugglers every season"

and then about asian cup

"cahill is evertons best player by far, hes world class of course he does not want release him to asian cup"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 pm

To the guys arguing about decades.. our calendar comes from the Bible and in the Bible the first decade is 0000 - 0010ad.

The minute time turned to 2010 marked the end of the first decade after the millennium.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Actually, it gets worse... I remember watching Matchday Saturday and that George Negus was on. He said something along the lines of "I would like to see Cahill at a club like Real Madrid or Barcelona so that he could realise his full potential"

Laughing
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Why the fuck would George Negus talk about football. Being on SBS makes you an expert all of a sudden Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Cahill off of Torres would be great for Liverpool.

Gerrard off Torres would be better. bitch fight

I think Cahill is a good player, but not top 4 quality. I think Everton is as high as he can go, and tbh that's not bad at all, I think Everton are probably the 7th or 8th most talented team in England.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

Fuck you

You need more goals away from home...and he's pretty good at that.

It's just funny how over the top you go....it's not like Meireles has been great or Cahill is shit...pretty hilarious tbh. I think you could do with some medication.

I bet if Cahill was Carlos Cahillas of Spain you'd love him shifty

Meireles has been great actually, and Cahill is closer to being shit than being good enough for a top club. Just a twat thug who can head the ball.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:27 pm