Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Jamie
Dean
Lux
wellz
Barton
Cadbury
Cornholio
ayvee1
Walcott
Hitchy
GK01
Marvin
Danny
Scuba Steve
Jord
19 posters

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan?

Cornholio
    Cornholio

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 2 Empty Re: tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan?

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Ozbellend.

Massively overrated because he's the best player in a Sky adored team(Thanks Andy). And also because some of the goals he gets are important.

Also gets excited too easily. "I would never sign for Liverpool" Yeah, but not through his own choice Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 2 Empty Re: tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan?

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 am

kyro7 wrote:That's silly, the new decade starts as the other one ends, when it hit 2010, that was 10 years since it hit 2000, now we're going through the first year of the decade and coming out of it into the second year of the decade which is 2011. Neutral
    Exactly. The new Millennium didn't start in 2001 did it?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:43 am

kyro7 wrote:That's silly, the new decade starts as the other one ends, when it hit 2010, that was 10 years since it hit 2000, now we're going through the first year of the decade and coming out of it into the second year of the decade which is 2011. Neutral
    And in 1995 it was 10 years since it hit 1985, doesn't mean it's a new decade. The calendar didn't start on year 0.

I didn't expect this to come so far, maybe I haven't been explaining myself properly.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:43 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    And in 1995 it was 10 years since it hit 1985, doesn't mean it's a new decade. The calendar didn't start on year 0.
    Are you deliberately being awkward, or do you actually have mental retardation? confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am

ayvee1 wrote:

I didn't expect this to come so far, maybe I haven't been explaining myself properly.
    Oh dear.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:46 am

Poor man's Krygiakos.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

Danny wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    Are you deliberately being awkward, or do you actually have mental retardation? confused
    I'd already said in my first post I was being pedantic, so the first option. No need to get personal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

Danny wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:

He's actually right though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am

What so a decade isn't between say 2000 and 2010? Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 am

The last decade was between 2000 and 2010. How the fuck do you argue that? Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 am

That's 11 years.

Go ahead, count them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 am

The decade doesn't technically end until 2011.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 am

Ryan wrote:That's 11 years.

Go ahead, count them.
    Yeah but it goes until year 2010, which is when the decade ends and the new one begins, basically 2009-2010 is the last year of the decade as far as I've been concerned, then 2010 starts as the new year in the new decade. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 am

Don't blame me, it just is. I've been told if a child asks when a decade is, that it ends in 2011.

Same reason we've got to teach that Sunday is the first day of the week. Nobody really knows it, nobody really cares, it just is.. Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 am

Tim Cahill..... amount of years in a decade. I see.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 am

Dan wrote:Don't blame me, it just is. I've been told if a child asks when a decade is, that it ends in 2011.

Same reason we've got to teach that Sunday is the first day of the week. Nobody really knows it, nobody really cares, it just is.. Neutral

Now that's bullshit.

God clearly created the world in the first 6 days and rested on sunday.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

kyro7 wrote:What so a decade isn't between say 2000 and 2010? Neutral
    Between 2000 and 2010 is a decade, because it's a period of 10 years, but that not really what we are debating. What I'm trying to say is that the calendar didn't start on 0, it started on 1 (the first year). 10 years on from that (a decade) brings you to year 11, then 21, then 31 etc etc. If 2010 was a true start to a new decade then there must have been a 9 year decade somewhere.
    Danny wrote:The last decade was between 2000 and 2010. How the fuck do you argue that? Neutral
    I'm trying to explain this to you, but I'm also not going to waste my time dealing with you and you adolescent aggression issues, so calm down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

Ryan wrote:
    Dan wrote:Don't blame me, it just is. I've been told if a child asks when a decade is, that it ends in 2011.

Now that's bullshit.

You call that bullshit, then quote something from the bible.

Have a word with yourself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:07 am

I'll kill my self tbh, fuck the decade.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 2 Raptor-jesus-no-where-in-the-bible-does-it-say-that-jesus-was-not-a-raptor
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

Go ahead, count them.
    Start of the new decade Neutral
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 am

2001-2010 is a decade (ten years). 2011-2020 is another.

You guys should listen to the Scots more often.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

ayvee1 + Dan are right.

Lol @ Danny calling him a retard. Fail.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

Danny wrote:The last decade was between 2000 and 2010. How the fuck do you argue that? Neutral

Danny wrote:

Go ahead, count them.
    Start of the new decade Neutral

You said between 00 and 10. Well if we are to assume that 10 is the start of a new decade, then by that theory 00 should be the end of the old decade. So you're now saying there's 9 years in a decade tim cahill: good player or just a oz kevin nolan? - Page 2 58503

Too many holes in your story, bro.

Last edited by Ryan on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

This is a load of shit tbh Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 am

Danny wrote:This is a load of shit tbh Neutral

Now that you've been proven wrong? Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:17 am

Dan wrote:
    Ryan wrote:

Now that's bullshit.

You call that bullshit, then quote something from the bible.

Have a word with yourself.

He's got you there. Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:18 am

Blasphemy!
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 am

One of the best players in the air I have ever seen.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:52 am

Clearly, this is not a thread for on topic posts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:16 pm