Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
The Zlatan
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Glen Miller
ResurrectionRooney
Childish Logic
KeyserSoze
RessurectionRooney
Free_Mustache_Rides
Theo Filippo
Ra's al Ghul
vel
Weather130
Scott_LFC
19 posters

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15

Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15  - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:07 am

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says finishing in the top four in this campaign would be a greater achievement than last season's runners-up spot.

"Because of everything we have been through this season it will be a better achievement. We had a good balance to the team last year but it changed around. The team broke up virtually with a lot of new players."

Complete bullshit Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15  - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 am

Considering how bad we were in the first half of the season, it would be a great achievement. But to say it's better than finishing 2nd with the team we had last year? Lol.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:28 am

I can see both sides, tbh honest.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:40 am

United were abysmal once again rofl I guess this will just make it more embarrassing when we lose to them on Monday.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 am

Clear penalty not given to Newcastle and there was a spitting incident involving Evans.  Sounds like the official bottled it.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 am

https://gfycat.com/QueasyJollyGalapagostortoise

rofl  What a joke of a decision, probably the most obvious non-call of a penalty I have ever seen.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:23 am

Glen Miller wrote:Clear penalty not given to Newcastle and there was a spitting incident involving Evans.  Sounds like the official bottled it.

Er...yeah, Evans was spat at by Cisse who took offence at Evans spitting on the ground.  Paul Scholes, who knows Evans well, said that Evans is not that type of lad and I for one believe him.  The official did bottle it, he should have given a red card to Cisse.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:31 am

https://vine.co/v/O0tga0Yn76r

Disgusting, that's the sort of thing you expect from Luis Suarez.  Cowardly response from van Gaal as well.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 am

There's some ambiguity in Evans', maybe he meant to hit the ground, maybe he meant to hit Cisse.  I'm not a mind reader, I don't know Evans, but Paul Scholes does and he said he didn't mean to.  Steven McManaman agreed with Paul Scholes and he hates Manchester United.

Cisse on the other hand, unambiguously spits at Evans in retaliation for this possible accident.  That's unambiguously a red card.  Newcastle got away with one there, evening up the penalty decision I feel.  We also had a goal controversially ruled out for offside later in the match.  Nobody ever seems to mention these disadvantages winning teams have to overcome though.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:41 am

Evans looked right at Cisse as he spat at him, he knew exactly what he was doing. Regardless of what Paul "I was too shy and down to earth as player to speak to the media but now that I'm retired and desperate for money I'll whore myself out to anyone that will have me " Scholes says Evans raped a women so I'm sure he has no problem spitting at black people.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:51 am

rofl  McManaman is the most timid commentator in existence, he and Ian Darke plagued my early Saturday mornings for years on ESPN with their insipid insights and refusal to say anything untoward.  He would rather die than disagree with a referee's decision or admit that a player did something naughty.  As Keyser said, it's pretty clear that they were both in the wrong.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:58 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Evans looked right at Cisse as he spat at him, he knew exactly what he was doing. Regardless of what Paul "I was too shy and down to earth as player to speak to the media but now that I'm retired and desperate for money I'll whore myself out to anyone that will have me " Scholes says Evans raped a women so I'm sure he has no problem spitting at black people.

I didn't realise Cisse was a black man.  That's not how people like me, Evans and Scholes see the world, I just saw a man spitting at another man.  Scholes is a moody unprofessional arsehole pursuing his own agenda though, no question about that.

As for the rape allegations, as a great man once said, what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
    Glen Miller wrote:rofl  McManaman is the most timid commentator in existence, he and Ian Darke plagued my early Saturday mornings for years on ESPN with their insipid insights and refusal to say anything untoward.  He would rather die than disagree with a referee's decision or admit that a player did something naughty.  As Keyser said, it's pretty clear that they were both in the wrong.
    He did disagree though, didn't he?  He said Cisse should have been sent off and what he did was absolutely disgusting.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Oh, he has no trouble condemning those who play for irrelevant teams.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:43 am

Papiss Cisse did the right thing and apologised.  Jonny Evans is, of course, acting like a coward and denying that he did anything wrong. facepalm
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 am

Nice to see that United have gone back to being the spawniest cunts in the League again.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 am

Both players have been charged.  That's really not fair, they don't know Jonathan like Paul Scholes does. Sad
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:46 am

Cisse had just had a little niggle at him. Evans then looks directly at him with a face of extreme displeasure and proceed to aim spit in Cisse's direction. Yeah I'm sure Scholes is right Evans didn't mean it at all.

rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 am

Wtf are these shenanigans with Harry Kane, I swear he's not actually good.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:34 am

Purple patch, nothing more.  pray
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:49 am

26 goals is a bit much to be a purple patch.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 am

1 season wonder
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Next Andy Carrol. Kane will be Liverpool's big money signing for the 2016/2017 season. He'll struggle and will be playing for QPR by 2018.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:Next Andy Carrol. Kane will be Liverpool's big money signing for the 2016/2017 season. He'll struggle and will be playing for QPR by 2018.

Hope not. He has the most punchable face I've seen in a long time.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Kane is twice as good as Carroll ever was.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:46 am

It is weird though. He hasn't any real pace and I wouldn't even say he's that clinical; so many of his goals come from rebounds
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:01 am

That Giroud goal was lovely.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:52 am

All three goals today were lovely. We played outstanding football, a world away from the desperate hoofball Manchester United played against West Ham.

Chambers and Walcott were disappointing.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:53 am

Arsenal's football has been exquisite today, I haven't seen such attractive stuff from anyone else this season.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:55 am

Can't remember a better performance by Giroud.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:34 am

I thought the reason that City paid so much for Bony was that he could go immediately into the starting XI.  think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 pm