Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Theo Filippo
Flanno
Glen Miller
Keyser Söze
Mason19294828838822
SBSP
Grenade
ResurrectionRooney
Scott_LFC
13 posters

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Scott_LFC

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:01 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:

Haha, what's this? You're trying to unleash some completely unrelated, personal attacks now? :lol:Didn't realise I was upsetting you that much. You're just proving my point now, tbh. You clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me.
    Unrelated, you mean much like you were? We were talking about the CL and then you randomly call me obsessed and diverted the whole topic of discussion.  

And are they personal attacks? I thought this was all fake information I made up?  scratch Or have you finally realized how pathetic that was of you rofl   

The whole CL talk stemmed from your obsession with me. You actually put me ahead of talking about your own team, who were just playing in the CL Laughing

Note that I said "trying" to unleash some personal attacks. Trying. Smile Literally none of what you posted is true. I don't lead such a great life, no-one strives to get a Media Degree, unless that's what they really wanted to do, I don't work at Argos, I don't have £10k in life savings.

It's funny how you felt the need to go on a little outburst, though. You're getting emotional.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:
    Unrelated, you mean much like you were? We were talking about the CL and then you randomly call me obsessed and diverted the whole topic of discussion.  

And are they personal attacks? I thought this was all fake information I made up?  scratch Or have you finally realized how pathetic that was of you rofl   

The whole CL talk stemmed from your obsession with me. You actually put me ahead of talking about your own team, who were just playing in the CL Laughing

Note that I said "trying" to unleash some personal attacks. Trying. :)Literally none of what you posted is true. I don't lead such a great life, no-one strives to get a Media Degree, unless that's what they really wanted to do, I don't work at Argos, I don't have £10k in life savings.

It's funny how you felt the need to go on a little outburst, though. You're getting emotional.

No it didn't, it stemmed from you saying Arsenal bottled it. The  there there  response was made before that and was about Arsenal getting "demolished".

It wasn't an "outburst", I was complimenting you on leading a great life and responding to your question as to why I was obsessed with you. An emotional outburst was you calling me mind-numbingly boring and obsessed, but it's OK I let it slide since you're probably still sore from me annihilating you a couple of days ago  Smile 

Why haven't you taken up RR's offer?  scratch 
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 am

Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:

Note that I said "trying" to unleash some personal attacks. Trying. :)Literally none of what you posted is true. I don't lead such a great life, no-one strives to get a Media Degree, unless that's what they really wanted to do, I don't work at Argos, I don't have £10k in life savings.

No it didn't, it stemmed from you saying Arsenal bottled it. The  there there  response was made before that and was about Arsenal getting "demolished".

It wasn't an "outburst", I was complimenting you on leading a great life and responding to your question as to why I was obsessed with you. An emotional outburst was you calling me mind-numbingly boring and obsessed, but it's OK I let it slide since you're probably still sore from me annihilating you a couple of days ago  Smile 

Why haven't you taken up RR's offer?  scratch 

RR's idea was good, and would have proved everything in my favour, but it was too risky/personal (i.e, if it went wrong, it could affect me in my real life). He completely understood.

Do us all a favour though, and curb your obsession. It's getting a bit ridiculous, now. It's gotten to the point where 99% of your posts are directed at me.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Laughing
    rofl
    Eriksen
    Eriksen

Post by Eriksen Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It'll be about 3-0.  The experience of last year will be on the minds of Bayern's players, they'll make sure it doesn't happen again and beat Arsenal into a fine paste.
    Superb prediction
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 am

Scott_LFC wrote:RR's idea was good, and would have proved everything in my favour, but it was too risky/personal. He completely understood.

Wow! How fortuitous  rofl Unusual for you not to jump at the chance since you seem to to have this badge of pride that you always prove people wrong on this forum.

Your excuses and lies are beyond pathetic Laughing 

Scott_LFC wrote:Do us all a favour though, and curb your obsession. It's getting a bit ridiculous, now. It's gotten to the point where 99% of your posts are directed at me.

99%? I'd say 100% of my posts are directed at you. And I wouldn't be doing everyone a favour since Mason seems to be enjoy this, I'll keep it up if just for him  Smile
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 am

I think we did okay tonight considering we had half of our 1st team missing.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:28 am

I edited my post. His idea came with an element of risk, in the sense that it could actually affect my personal/working life if it were to go wrong, which was a very possible scenario.

I do a lot of things, but I draw the line at letting certain elements of my personal life get directly involved in what, in all honesty, I just view as forum "banter" and wind ups.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 am

I understand. The world could have another Julian Assange/Edward Snowden situation if that information was leaked.

Your comments about the whole matter have been beyond ridiculous  Laughing 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:35 am

Nah, you obviously don't understand.

From this moment onwards. I'm not even going to give your obsession the satisfaction. Smile

Savour this post, because it's going to be the last ever time I reply to you.

I'm moving on from this boring charade.
    Eriksen
    Eriksen

Post by Eriksen Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:40 am

Scott_LFC wrote:I edited my post. His idea came with an element of risk, in the sense that it could actually affect my personal/working life if it were to go wrong, which was a very possible scenario.

I do a lot of things, but I draw the line at letting certain elements of my personal life get directly involved in what, in all honesty, I just view as forum "banter" and wind ups.
    Yes, but you love abit of attention don't you?

Any chance your sister will be back round to yours again anytime soon? A 2nd video would be great
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:48 am

Eriksen wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:I edited my post. His idea came with an element of risk, in the sense that it could actually affect my personal/working life if it were to go wrong, which was a very possible scenario.

Any chance your sister will be back round to yours again anytime soon? A 2nd video would be great

You mean your sister?

She's here now.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:48 am

Eriksen wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:It'll be about 3-0.  The experience of last year will be on the minds of Bayern's players, they'll make sure it doesn't happen again and beat Arsenal into a fine paste.
    Superb prediction
    I had no way of predicting that Wenger would do his best to defend a 2-0 deficit for most of the game.
    Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:RR's idea was good, and would have proved everything in my favour, but it was too risky/personal. He completely understood.

Wow! How fortuitous  rofl Unusual for you not to jump at the chance since you seem to to have this badge of pride that you always prove people wrong on this forum.

Scott_LFC wrote:Do us all a favour though, and curb your obsession. It's getting a bit ridiculous, now. It's gotten to the point where 99% of your posts are directed at me.

99%? I'd say 100% of my posts are directed at you. And I wouldn't be doing everyone a favour since Mason seems to be enjoy this, I'll keep it up if just for him  Smile
    I can confirm that Scott's version of events re: the verification is correct.  There was the potential for a bit of blowback in his personal life so I could understand why he refused it, although I would have very much preferred that he take it up.  I think there's a decent chance you caught him out with the LinkedIn thing, but I wouldn't take his refusal of the verification as an indicator either way.  Frankly with posts like this I'm starting to buy into the obsessive stalker developing fake profiles theory.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Nah, you obviously don't understand.

From this moment onwards. I'm not even going to give your obsession the satisfaction. Smile

Savour this post, because it's going to be the last ever time I reply to you.

I'm moving on from this boring charade.

Glad you've accepted defeat. Bit strange, though, you crying like this over "forum banter"  scratch 
    Eriksen
    Eriksen

Post by Eriksen Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Eriksen wrote:

You mean your sister?

She's here now.
    I'd have thought she had higher standards than a low-end office worker, but hey ho!
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 am

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal - Page 3 FZN5Gia
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:08 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:Bayern Munich vs Arsenal - Page 3 FZN5Gia
    For a second I thought you'd programmed my webcam to broadcast onto this page.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:09 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Eriksen wrote:
    Superb prediction
    I had no way of predicting that Wenger would do his best to defend a 2-0 deficit for most of the game.
    Keyser Söze wrote:

I can confirm that Scott's version of events re: the verification is correct.  There was the potential for a bit of blowback in his personal life so I could understand why he refused it, although I would have very much preferred that he take it up.  I think there's a decent chance you caught him out with the LinkedIn thing, but I wouldn't take his refusal of the verification as an indicator either way.  Frankly with posts like this I'm starting to buy into the obsessive stalker developing fake profiles theory.

Glad other people are actually picking up on it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:Bayern Munich vs Arsenal - Page 3 FZN5Gia
    For a second I thought you'd programmed my webcam to broadcast onto this page.
    Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:23 am

He also picked up that you lied about the LinkedIn profile.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Thinking back to last night, and the tie against Bayern overall; Arsenal did bottle it. Why?

In the first leg, Arsenal were running rampant for the first few minutes and got a penalty and a big chance to make it 1-0.

Ozil bottled it.

That's it right there. That's the mental weakness I am talking about.

Then your goalkeeper made a stupid foul and got himself sent off (seems to be a trend with Arsenal players in Europe), giving his team little chance to recover.

Well and truly bottled.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

What was this method suggested, RR? shifty I'm intrigued.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 pm

The Zlatan wrote:What was this method suggested, RR? :shifty:I'm intrigued.

I've been asked not to reveal it because of privacy concerns, I'm respecting that request.  If Scott wants to lie about his degree and not get caught, or doesn't want to risk having his personal life impacted to embarrass a weirdo from the internet then for me, that's his right.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Laughing Fair enough.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:09 pm

I don't see what "privacy concerns" would arise from just disclosing the method  scratch Reeks of bullshit. 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 pm

The Zlatan wrote:What was this method suggested, RR? :shifty:I'm intrigued.

If the method was revealed, then I have no doubt that sad-act, Keyser will jump at the idea, and attempt to do it himself, purposely smearing my name and potentially causing problems for me in my real life.

I'm not willing to risk that, and I strongly doubt anyone on this forum would risk the same thing, either.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:I don't see what "privacy concerns" would arise from just disclosing the method  scratch Reeks of bullshit. 

That's unfortunate, but I can't really explain any further.  There's no bullshit here, I assure you.  I've no reason to lie to protect Scott, I think it'd be pretty funny if he got exposed, I'm just not going to put someone else's private life on here.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Or, more likely, it's a really simple method that would have no effect on your life and you don't want to disclose it since it'll only embarrass you further.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:25 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:I don't see what "privacy concerns" would arise from just disclosing the method  scratch Reeks of bullshit. 

That's unfortunate, but I can't really explain any further.  There's no bullshit here, I assure you.  I've no reason to lie to protect Scott, I think it'd be pretty funny if he got exposed.

Ok, fair enough. I don't really know what your and Scott's relationship is like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:46 am