Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Sean
Grenade
dena
Scuba Steve
FCB
Zzonked
Scott_LFC
ResurrectionRooney
Dagbon
ayvee1
Clark
Yrael
Iscquin
Keyser Söze
Stranger
Eternal Witcher
Juvendinho
TheRangersFan
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SophisticatedBeggar
Phadunkin Donuts
Glen Miller
Ra's al Ghul
28 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

Just downloaded it with the intent of watching it as well. As good as In Bruges?
    So you didn't download it just for the sake of it?  Thanks for clearing that up.  Smile

No, I didn't download it with the intent of selling it and making a profit off of it, obviously.  Rolling Eyes  You never know when the authorities may be watching.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Great quote in your sig, btw.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm

22 Jump Street - hilarious. Probably better than the first one.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 am

Watched "In Bruges". Liked it. Smile
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 pm

I watched Anatomy of a Murder and I enjoyed it.  Are there any other good films with extended courtroom scenes?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Primal Fear. A Few Good Men. To Kill A Mockingbird. Philadelphia.

They all have good court scenes.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Primal Fear. A Few Good Men. To Kill A Mockingbird. Philadelphia.

They all have good court scenes.
    TKAM is superb. not worthy At least one of those (Primal Fear) is on Netflix as well.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

A Time to Kill has some good courtroom scenes.

Out of the furnace was meh. Not terrible, but could have been better.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 am

The Lincoln Lawyer has the GOAT actor in.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 am

John Leguizamo? He was better as The Pest.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:54 am

I saw 12 Angry Men the other day. Couldnt help but think there were too many coincidences that led to the final verdict... if you've ever seen the movie.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 am

dena wrote:I saw 12 Angry Men the other day. Couldnt help but think there were too many coincidences that led to the final verdict... if you've ever seen the movie.

GOAT standard film. I'm not sure what coincidences you mean though, all they needed to do was

Spoiler:

It's a while since I've seen it though.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 pm

New Planet of the Apes movie- It was alright I guess. Nothing special. There are moments that are supposed to be serious that I couldn't help but find ridiculous since they're still a bunch of apes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 am

Same for me. Had it on until the last fight and then closed the tab when I realized I wasn't interested in how it finished.

Love Eternal: Decent. Confusing ending though.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am

I watched Monster. Even though she was a hooker serial killer I felt very sympathetic towards her.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Guardians of the Galaxy- Surprised by the amount of praise it's been getting. After a half hour I just looked forward to the ending so I can get out of there.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:49 pm

What did you think of The Avengers?
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:11 pm

SBSP wrote:What did you think of The Avengers?
    I thought it was better than GotG, but nothing more than an entertaining action movie that's good for killing time when your home and bored.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:14 pm

SophisticatedBeggar wrote:
    SBSP wrote:What did you think of The Avengers?
    I thought it was better than GotG, but nothing more than an entertaining action movie that's good for killing time when your home and bored.

Agreed.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:33 pm

It's overrated imo.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:59 pm

Damn, I'm kind of excited for GotG, think I'm gonna watch it tonight.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I found it pretty enjoyable. It wasn't that exciting, but it's good to finally have a decent comic book movie that doesn't take itself too seriously.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:09 pm

I watched the Inbetweeners 2, it's actually a lot better than the first one.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Didn't even know there was a second one.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm

It came out yesterday, so I don't blame you for not knowing.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:08 pm

I see. I may have accidentally given you -1 courier strength while fumbling on my phone. Have a +1 to even things out.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:07 am

tut tut 
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:39 am

I watched "A Most Wanted Man" last night. Good movie and it was Philip Seymoure's last movie as a leading actor.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:14 am

RIP Phillip Seymoure.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 am

Guardians of the Galaxy - pretty average movie, didn't live up to expectations and kind of dragged on most of the way through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:35 pm