Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 14 Career Mode - Why no topic?

Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

FIFA 14 Career Mode - Why no topic? Empty FIFA 14 Career Mode - Why no topic?

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 am

Just got this and started a manager mode.  I'm Charlie Kelly (sunny in philly) and I manage at Hercules CF in the second division of Spain.

Rough start with 6 points from the opening 5 games but I have now won three on the trot.

Have any of you played long enough to see if you get any managerial offers after your seasons? I am just starting so I dunno, but that was annoying as hell in last year's game.  In last year's I won the CL twice in a row and the EPL 3 times in a row with Arsenal and the only offers I could get were City and Hamburger...that's insane.

Anyway, if anybody wants to know of a young awesome player to sign, check out Victor Andrade from Brazil.  17 years old and I start him in the hole or put him up top, he's just a stud.  He's real too, he has a pic.  Think he's on Santos or Sao Paulo.

I also signed on loan a Brazilian named Edimilson.  They're both awesome but Victor is my best player by far.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:44 am