Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Stranger
Juvendinho
Rafapova
YukiAbe1996
Noel Gallagher
Mal
Alaba v2
Carlos Jenkinson
Bye_Ya
Trent
Cam
Scott M
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Ra's al Ghul
Novi
Phadunkin Donuts
JamieB
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SBSP
The Maestro
Laurencio
George
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
The Zlatan
WayneAFC
35 posters

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Laurencio Wed May 29, 2013 6:20 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 XNMXLpF

When not taken out of context it's fairly obvious that it's not actually a serious conversation about serious actions that will be taken against anyone.

Ahly you are in that Skype chat every day laughing up all the shit they are doing, even offering suggestions for what they should do next.

They aren't actually doing anything so I'm not sure how it's even relevant.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 6:23 am

Denial is a helluva drug. You can't sweep this shit up by taking two lines out of context and suggesting that it covers up the multitude that represent the reality.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 29, 2013 6:24 am

Keep sweeping. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:24 am

Bye_Ya wrote:Ahly you are in that Skype chat every day laughing up all the shit they are doing, even offering suggestions for what they should do next.

Duh, that's part of joking with a couple close people. Have we actually followed through on any of our jokes? No (other than the ones Max did and then immediately deleted).

Stop taking the high horse. You never uttered a word until you got rejected by Maestro and got demoted for revealing private information and lying/taking things out of context to serve your purposes. So does that mean you approved of it while you were mod?
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Supports : God

Post by Alaba v2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 am

The Maestro wrote:I'll be sure to post all your personal information as well Scott.

Bye Ya, low move.

Acting like we've committed a crime by joking about sending tubgirl to somebody on Skype, our own private Skype conversation.

You guys take this way to seriously. We're not policemen. It's a forum you sad sad people.

Laughing
    nigga you fuckin stupid

First off, Scott did not post any personal information of yours. Apparently your first name is now constituted as "personal information". Fecking bullshit.
    "Low move"? He's disclosing the clear transgressions of the staff on that forum and it's now a low move? Fecking bullshit.
    You're such a hypocrite. You banned me on your forum because I posted racist material on another forum. Another forum. Fecking bullshit.
    WE take it too seriously? You're the one that spent your fucking money on an internet forum that depends on the members of another forum to breathe life into it. Get rid of the PM members and you get some monkey Celtic fans and that fucking Nigerian arsenal fan and some bland people. Fecking bullshit.

ahlycotc wrote:Bye Ya is blowing this way out of proportion and the
    way he acted is very unlike him and it makes him look like a total dick
    to be honest.

Revealing the truth about the shitty things that the staff does on the forum makes him look like a total dick? Jesus Christ, that's why your shit country should be blown up and all you immigrants that come to our westernized nations should burn in fires.

Laurencio wrote:Your past transgressions will not be held against you
    simply means that old grudges won't be allowed to blossom. It was a
    reference to a clean slate and assurances that staff will treat you
    fairly. If you misunderstood that I apologize.

Bullshit. I said "yoooooo" on The Fantasista and was banned by The Maestro. This was after you unbanned me after The Maestro banned me for posting racist stuff on The-Playmaker. He said he didn't want racist people on the forum when I was on there for 600 posts without making a racist comment Laughing

your forum is shit because of the shit moderators. without the members from the-playmaker you'd have like 2 active members. fact.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 am

And just so we all know of Bye Ya's true character. After revealing everything to Novi and Scott through PM, he apologized to the staff members. When they decided his actions had crossed the line and broke any trust by demoting him from the mod position, he did a U-turn and started attacking the staff again. Pathetic.
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Post by Alaba v2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:29 am

ahlycotc wrote:And just so we all know of Bye Ya's true character. After revealing everything to Novi and Scott through PM, he apologized to the staff members. When they decided his actions had crossed the line and broke any trust by demoting him from the mod position, he did a U-turn and started attacking the staff again. Pathetic.

at least he has a character nigga
    fuck you and all your fuckin shit
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 6:31 am

WHAT HAVE I DONE!! Cry

Last edited by The Maestro on Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 6:31 am

I don't know why Maestro thinks that signing up to places with my email address, in the hope that I get spam all the time, is a good idea.

Has he not heard of junk mail? A couple of clicks, and all the shit he's signed me up to is gone.

Aw, he must be upset. Lol at doing that.

rofl

Last edited by Scott M on Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 am

Scott M wrote:I don't know why Maestro thinks that signing up to places with my email address, in the hope that I get spam all the time is a good idea.

Has he not heard of junk mail? A couple of clicks, and all the shit he's signed me up to is gone.

Aw, he must be upset. Lol at doing that.

rofl

Thats just how pathetic I really am.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 6:33 am

ahlycotc wrote:And just so we all know of Bye Ya's true character. After revealing everything to Novi and Scott through PM, he apologized to the staff members. When they decided his actions had crossed the line and broke any trust by demoting him from the mod position, he did a U-turn and started attacking the staff again. Pathetic.

Maestro convinced me that I had mistakenly wronged him somehow. I went back through the Skype conversations and found that it was clearly not the case. He gets off on manipulating people, just like you did, and just like Max does.
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Post by Alaba v2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:33 am

The Maestro wrote:Now you're just making up lies. Sad.

it's not above your bitch ass to do some wack shit bitch nigga
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 am

I will post pictures when I can be bothered. If it's not you, then it's someone else, although you were the one who threatened to do stuff with my details.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 am

Looks like this thread has won. Sad
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed May 29, 2013 6:37 am

It's only a forum guys, calm it down.
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Post by Alaba v2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:37 am

this is maestro after an anal pounding

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Daniel%2Bstringer%2Bprince
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:38 am

Anyway, this has taken more of my time than I intended it to. I've said all I need to. Some people will understand the truth while others will continue to blow things out of proportion to serve an ultimate goal. The best thing is I won't be losing a second of sleep over it and I don't care who believes me or doesn't.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 am

That's not even funny, just totally creepy.

This is why I banned you, because you're a complete weirdo.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Tumblr_m281t1YPd11qf58h1o1_500
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed May 29, 2013 6:40 am

ahlycotc wrote:Anyway, this has taken more of my time than I intended it to. I've said all I need to. Some people will understand the truth while others will continue to blow things out of proportion to serve an ultimate goal. The best thing is I won't be losing a second of sleep over it and I don't care who believes me or doesn't.

I guess you win again.

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 397991_10151485644779305_280518340_n

there there
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Post by Alaba v2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 am

The Maestro wrote:That's not even funny, just totally creepy.

This is why I banned you, because you're a complete weirdo.

Laughing
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Post by Alaba v2 Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 am

this was ahly before he got sponsored to USA

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Starving_child-sudan2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:42 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Tumblr_lvipfp7q3I1qljpjwo1_500
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed May 29, 2013 6:48 am

You guys are taking this way too seriously.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

The Maestro wrote:Go cry some more Scott. Your thread has failed and make you look like a complete sad case so carry on resorting to making up more bullshit.

What do you mean my thread has failed?

You do realise that the purpose of the thread was to expose the unprofessionalism of you and Harrold?

Thread was a success tbh.

More bullshit? I will upload screen shots then. Someone has been signing up to a load of shit with my email out of spite Rolling Eyes
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 am

ahlycotc wrote:Anyway, I'm not a member of the staff. Yet people still berate me for the actions of the staff members. It just ties in to the "easy target" I was talking about earlier. Maybe a while back, that would have bothered me. Now I just don't give much attention to it. I know you don't like me Glen and I don't think there is anything I could say to change that. I'm not really bothered though.
    People still associate you with the staff because you associate yourself with the staff. You were a member of the council in the past, and now you still remain in their Skype chat, which speaks volumes to me.

No offense, but if you're the target of abuse from loads of people of different allegiances, you should really take a look at the man in the mirror and think that you're the one putting a target on your back. I don't dislike you, Ahly-in fact, I think you're probably a respectable guy. You have a college degree, you've got a job, and you probably have a bright future. I simply hate some of the things that you do and say on forums. I find it disappointing that you claim to be the victim in our little disagreements when you are the one who has always labeled me as a "troll" and an "act," despite the fact that you know absolutely nothing about me in real life. Sure, I exaggerate a few things online, but as you would say, these exaggerations very rarely harm anyone. Given this harmless nature, I don't see why I should be given derogatory labels.

Above all, you were someone whom I and a few others trusted and respected as a decent human being, but you haven't really rewarded our faith over the last few months. You picked the easy way out, and unfortunately, it was really the wrong way.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Munch_2013_05_28_212950

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Munch_2013_05_28_212957

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 4 Munch_2013_05_28_213005

But nah, it was just more "bullshit".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 8:36 am

You remember what I said about what goes on behind closed doors, i.e. through PM's on here with Maestro and all his little minions. He used to tell everybody I was talking bullshit, well look who was telling the truth.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:You remember what I said about what goes on behind closed doors, i.e. through PM's on here with Maestro and all his little minions. He used to tell everybody I was talking bullshit, well look who was telling the truth.
    rofl

I can't believe it, but you actually called it pretty well.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Wed May 29, 2013 8:43 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:You remember what I said about what goes on behind closed doors, i.e. through PM's on here with Maestro and all his little minions. He used to tell everybody I was talking bullshit, well look who was telling the truth.
    lol tempz is back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am