Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Stranger
Juvendinho
Rafapova
YukiAbe1996
Noel Gallagher
Mal
Alaba v2
Carlos Jenkinson
Bye_Ya
Trent
Cam
Scott M
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Ra's al Ghul
Novi
Phadunkin Donuts
JamieB
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SBSP
The Maestro
Laurencio
George
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
The Zlatan
WayneAFC
35 posters

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 7 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 am

Trent wrote:I'm not trying to be diplomatic, I'm just not on either side of this argument.

I'd rather the tensions between the moderators on TF and some people on here just simmer down, things were going quite well until the whole Scott fiasco happened which just seems to have ignited the fire once again.

I'm not afraid of admitting I don't really like Ahly but I still want him to do well in his role as a moderator for the sake of the forum. Not sure how I'm up their rear end either, I haven't once praised Maestro, Laurencio, Harrold, Mukhoo or Ahly on here.
    Maybe you're right. You're not at all diplomatic. After all, I seem to recall you saying that you "utterly despise" Glen Miller and Ra's Al Ghul. The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 7 214775 I guess you don't take sides, though.
    Anonymous

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 7 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 am

Trent wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    It has a blog section as well as the forum.

Not sure why that's funny though, each to their own I guess.

I could take an educated guess and say that nobody on here, including myself will even have to look to know that the blogs will be telling us how Victor Wanyama is worth £363Million and it's embarrassing how Fraser Forster isn't England's No.1.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Trent wrote:I'm not trying to be diplomatic, I'm just not on either side of this argument.

I'd rather the tensions between the moderators on TF and some people on here just simmer down, things were going quite well until the whole Scott fiasco happened which just seems to have ignited the fire once again.

I'm not afraid of admitting I don't really like Ahly but I still want him to do well in his role as a moderator for the sake of the forum. Not sure how I'm up their rear end either, I haven't once praised Maestro, Laurencio, Harrold, Mukhoo or Ahly on here.
    Maybe you're right. You're not at all diplomatic. After all, I seem to recall you saying that you "utterly despise" Glen Miller and Ra's Al Ghul. The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 7 214775 I guess you don't take sides, though.
    Long time ago, I also recall making a post on here apologizing to you and Blade.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 am

Trent wrote:
    Moriarty wrote:Maybe you're right. You're not at all diplomatic. After all, I seem to recall you saying that you "utterly despise" Glen Miller and Ra's Al Ghul. The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 7 214775 I guess you don't take sides, though.
    Long time ago, I also recall making a post on here apologizing to you and Blade.
    Hate doesn't simply "go away" after 3 weeks. You're either lying now or you were lying back then. I don't see how this conversation can go any further when I'm not even sure whether you are spitting truths in your posts.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Trent wrote:
    Hate doesn't simply "go away" after 3 weeks. You're either lying now or you were lying back then. I don't see how this conversation can go any further when I'm not even sure whether you are spitting truths in your posts.
    The truth is that I don't mind you or Blade whatsoever.

You both might not like me but I don't mind you.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:48 am

Tent wrote:
    Moriarty wrote:Hate doesn't simply "go away" after 3 weeks. You're either lying now or you were lying back then. I don't see how this conversation can go any further when I'm not even sure whether you are spitting truths in your posts.

Faggot.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:58 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Tent wrote:

Faggot.
    Who are you?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 am

Tent wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Faggot.
    Who are you?

Good one.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:23 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).

Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.

You just look so desperate now. Just like Bye Ya, you are a coward and only looking out for your own interests.

Haha, the only reason you're a Mod now is because Bye Ya isn't.

Desperate? Desperate for what? How am I a coward? Do you know what the definition of a coward is? Look it up and then come back to me on that, please.

Looking out for my own interests? Really? How? What do I gain from this?
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:25 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).

So why did you take this whole situation so personally ? Unless I'm missing something I don't recall you saying they did anything directly to you.

They didn't do anything to me directly. This whole thing stemmed from my concern of the integrity of the forum that I put money into supporting and the fact that the Mods unprofessionalism had driven Novi, the forum's top poster, away.

I haven't taken anything personally. I just thought people had the right to know what was going on behind the scenes.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:27 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

(Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

Edit: I still don't know what went on really.

You were actively sending us (the mods) personal messages about Keyser, Ra's, Eternal, and others. You were asking for them to get punished.

That is a blatant lie. I wasn't even around when they all got banned, hence how I didn't know anything about it when I came back. The messages you're talking about are from before they all got banned, during heated arguments between us all.

I wasn't around for the whole Mac Miller thing, which is around the time they got banned, I think.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:32 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Tent wrote:
    Who are you?

Good one.
    What?

I don't know who you are.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 am

PS. I still have 2 other accounts on TF and I'm still actively posting. Laughing

They'll never figure out which accounts, I've made sure of that.

Minds would be blown if they realised though Laughing
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 am

Scott M wrote:PS. I still have 2 other accounts on TF and I'm still actively posting. Laughing

That's incredibly sad.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 am

Trent wrote:
    Scott M wrote:PS. I still have 2 other accounts on TF and I'm still actively posting. Laughing

That's incredibly sad.

It's genius.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 am

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

So why did you take this whole situation so personally ? Unless I'm missing something I don't recall you saying they did anything directly to you.

They didn't do anything to me directly. This whole thing stemmed from my concern of the integrity of the forum that I put money into supporting and the fact that the Mods unprofessionalism had driven Novi, the forum's top poster, away.

I haven't taken anything personally. I just thought people had the right to know what was going on behind the scenes.

Fair enough. I think you've made it clear in the past that you approach forums differently to me.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:54 am

Trent wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Good one.
    What?

I don't know who you are.

Good one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:07 am

People like Scott seek the internet's attention, so it's no surprise that he is acting this way. This is the guy who wouldn't stop talking about having sex on this forum and posted a video (fake or not). I wouldn't be surprised if he is even lying about actively posting on the Fantasista. He is trying to get the mods all worried or something.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 am

ahlycotc wrote:People like Scott seek the internet's attention, so it's no surprise that he is acting this way. This is the guy who wouldn't stop talking about having sex on this forum and posted a video (fake or not). I wouldn't be surprised if he is even lying about actively posting on the Fantasista. He is trying to get the mods all worried or something.

Yeah, I am attention seeking, Ahly Rolling Eyes

Aw, a little dig at something I did over a year ago Laughing wow, I guess I need some cold water for this burn. It wasn't fake, btw.

You're just upset about that 'cause you're a virgin, still.

Surprised or not surprised, I have 2 accounts on TF and you lot have absolutely no idea which ones they are, I can tell. Laughing

EDIT: Just seen that Maestro said he'd know if I had other accounts. Well, obviously not .. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 am

never got banned just sayin
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:23 am

I reckon that Scott = Ahly

Or that Multivitamin guy

Last edited by Cam on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 am

Cam wrote:I reckon that Scott = Ahly

Lol, that would be pretty mindblowing. It's not as mindblowing as that would be, but it's not far off Laughing

(Well, one of the accounts. The other is pretty obvious actually and I'm surprised it's not been banned).

Last edited by Scott M on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 am

That's what I told the other mods. Laughing
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 am

Scott M wrote:

Lol, that would be pretty mindblowing. It's not as mindblowing as that would be, but it's not far off Laughing

(Well, one of the accounts. The other is pretty obvious actually and I'm surprised it's not been banned).
    Give us a clue then.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 am

Great Gooner
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:38 am

ahlycotc wrote:People like Scott seek the internet's attention, so it's no surprise that he is acting this way. This is the guy who wouldn't stop talking about having sex on this forum and posted a video (fake or not). I wouldn't be surprised if he is even lying about actively posting on the Fantasista. He is trying to get the mods all worried or something.
    So do you though so that's a pretty bad attempt at an insult.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 pm

It's IOMCeltic I know it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 am

Dis gon b gud.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 am

Join my new forum Temps Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:54 am