Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Stranger
Juvendinho
Rafapova
YukiAbe1996
Noel Gallagher
Mal
Alaba v2
Carlos Jenkinson
Bye_Ya
Trent
Cam
Scott M
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Ra's al Ghul
Novi
Phadunkin Donuts
JamieB
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SBSP
The Maestro
Laurencio
George
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
The Zlatan
WayneAFC
35 posters

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Cam Wed May 29, 2013 8:50 am

Scott M wrote:The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Munch_2013_05_28_212950

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Munch_2013_05_28_212957

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Munch_2013_05_28_213005

But nah, it was just more "bullshit".

What the fuck.. Laughing
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed May 29, 2013 8:53 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 MHM3DMk

Fucking pathetic bunch of wankers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:21 am

Been in free-fall since Mac Miller entered the game.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed May 29, 2013 12:18 pm

WOW you guys have not grown up at all in the past few years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Feel kinda sorry for Laurencio, he's a nice guy who had nothing to do with this, if anything Maestro and Harrold should be banned and new mods should be picked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:Not a surprise, it was pretty easy to see that Maestro has some mental problem probably austistic, Harrold has already been an idiot before not really a surprise, Ahly has no people skills and Laurencio is a robot.

Someone found out his info on Skype last year and told me he has ASD Asperger Syndrome (autism) Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Bye_Ya wrote:Ahly, you towel headed fuck, get back to bombing people and flying planes into buildings you cunt

Agreed
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Amazing read. Would read again.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed May 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Aguerotelli wrote:
    Bye_Ya wrote:Ahly, you towel headed fuck, get back to bombing people and flying planes into buildings you cunt

Agreed
    Please refrain from fabricating quotes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Don't go on the forum one day and am rewarded with this 5 page fawkin joocy drama. I'd love it if this carried on but I think the ride's about over.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Scott how is your cat Chip?

can you upload some pictures of him please Smile
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Templeton7|RFC wrote:You remember what I said about what goes on behind closed doors, i.e. through PM's on here with Maestro and all his little minions. He used to tell everybody I was talking bullshit, well look who was telling the truth.

Fair fucking play. Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 30, 2013 12:23 am

So much so, that you and the rest of your mob, having been having little heated arguments in your own thread. Calling each other out etc, it's true what they say you know ... you can't keep lying forever. It builds up until ... bang, everybody knows what really goes on behind close doors (or PM's to give it the correct name).

Don't worry about having to spend hours creating a sophisticated response.

Just continue the trend ...

zomg zomg lmao lmao loooooooooool bahahahaha ahahahahaha yasssssssssss seco zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez etc rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:30 am

Based prophet.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 am

It's been pretty dead over there since all this got exposed. Laughing

I like how no-one's taking any responsibility for signing up to spam-sites with my email address. It's exactly the childish kind of thing the likes of Harrold and Maestro tend to do, along with giggling about sending tubgirl pictures through personal messages to unsuspecting members and then deleting the evidence, or telling a member to shove a dildo up his arse and then giggling that he won't be able to say anything about it because he's on moderated content.

How child-like can you actually get?

They are meant to be forum Moderators rofl

Laurencio really does need to grow some balls and take action otherwise that forum will never take off. This has already alienated several members, surely he can see that? This is his chance to start fresh and have some dignity. As it stands, the integrity of that forum is smeared.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Thu May 30, 2013 1:09 am

Scott M wrote:It's been pretty dead over there since all this got exposed. Laughing

I like how no-one's taking any responsibility for signing up to spam-sites with my email address. It's exactly the childish kind of thing the likes of Harrold and Maestro tend to do.

It was probably one of Ahlys amazing ideas.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu May 30, 2013 1:48 am

Novi wrote:
    Scott M wrote:It's been pretty dead over there since all this got exposed. Laughing

I like how no-one's taking any responsibility for signing up to spam-sites with my email address. It's exactly the childish kind of thing the likes of Harrold and Maestro tend to do.

It was probably one of Ahlys amazing ideas.

rofl Sad little man.

It's almost as if they've never heard of assigning spam to junk mail.

Well, I have all of their full names ..

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 F_b8cfaf5adc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    So much so, that you and the rest of your mob, having been having little heated arguments in your own thread. Calling each other out etc, it's true what they say you know ... you can't keep lying forever. It builds up until ... bang, everybody knows what really goes on behind close doors (or PM's to give it the correct name).

Don't worry about having to spend hours creating a sophisticated response.

Just continue the trend ...

zomg zomg lmao lmao loooooooooool bahahahaha ahahahahaha yasssssssssss sevco zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez etc rofl rofl rofl rofl

I rest my case.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 am

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Screenshot2013-05-29at155424

Problem solved.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 am

People should have taken note of his previous antics when he was given power over here, decided to start banning people with the stated reason: LOL.

bit it wisny him man, he hid hunnerz a m8s err getin smashed n ey aww jist startit bannin cunts fir nae reezin man yass.

Even though it was quite obviously selected members that he had beef with. Better watch guys, or he might start drawing diagrams showing us how we're all loonies again.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu May 30, 2013 6:05 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:People should have taken note of his previous antics when he was given power over here, decided to start banning people with the stated reason: LOL.

bit it wisny him man, he hid hunnerz a m8s err getin smashed n ey aww jist startit bannin cunts fir nae reezin man yass.

Even though it was quite obviously selected members that he had beef with. Better watch guys, or he might start drawing diagrams showing us how we're all loonies again.
    He banned me for "being religious." I really should have seen him for the bigot that he is.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu May 30, 2013 7:44 am

I just want to see pictures of Scott's cat called Chip
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

Scott didn't say shit when the mods were treating me,him and Ras like dicks since it suited him. I actually stuck up for Scott on more than one occasion and I have no problem with him what so ever but all I'm saying is you're about 2 months too late Scott.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri May 31, 2013 1:45 am

Alaba v2 wrote:this is maestro after an anal pounding

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 5 Daniel%2Bstringer%2Bprince

Why don't you post on EA any more ? Or if you do I haven't been able to find out what your new account is.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri May 31, 2013 4:11 am

Laurencio wrote:I have a real problem with two things. People taking warning points as if they were a ban (they are not, they are warning points and if you contact the right person (an Admin, in this case me) they can be rescinded). A mod can not recind a warning point, it simply isn't in their power, and bithching to them about it is pointless. Because of that I implemented a rule that said if you do that you will be warned, simply come to a person that can actually do something instead of crying your lungs out to someone who can't do anything.

Is this directed at me? Because I don't appreciate writing out long coherent responses for some stupid 30 year old cunt to say "Arsenal isn't a big club". Then for him say "North American Arsenal fans are glory hunters" which contradicts what he's just said then labeled it as "delusion". Not that I remotely care about the debate or the other affairs that go on there.

I cba to post on it where Celtic has posted Smile
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 am

What the fuck has been happening here? Laughing
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:47 am

I should get a refund for the gold membership package that I signed up for.

It is absolutely pathetic, I paid £30 towards that forum and this is what they do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:52 am

Did you pay through PayPal? Can't you dispute it?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:19 am

Even if they were done through paypal:

One was a donation and hence he's not entitled to anything and the Gold membership is nonrefundable if he breached the forums terms and conditions by getting banned.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 am

This really just shows no matter what, no one gives a fuck about one another.

Sure, you can have a few conversations that aren't hostile and somewhat humane, but the true colors always come out.

Sucks that money was involved, always makes it messy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 am