Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Stranger
Juvendinho
Rafapova
YukiAbe1996
Noel Gallagher
Mal
Alaba v2
Carlos Jenkinson
Bye_Ya
Trent
Cam
Scott M
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Ra's al Ghul
Novi
Phadunkin Donuts
JamieB
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SBSP
The Maestro
Laurencio
George
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
The Zlatan
WayneAFC
35 posters

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Anonymous

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 6 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:55 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Even if they were done through paypal:

One was a donation and hence he's not entitled to anything and the Gold membership is nonrefundable if he breached the forums terms and conditions by getting banned.

He didn't breach any of the forums terms and conditions though.

Unless of course one of those was calling out the shyster in charge of the board.
    Scott M

The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 6 Empty Re: The truth about The Fantasista Forum.

Post by Scott M Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 am

Yeah, I basically got banned for "attempting to cause chaos", when really, I just wanted certain people to know the real reason Novi left the forum.

I didn't break any rules.

Shouldn't have been banned tbh. Laurencio should have seen it as a chance to preserve the integrity of the forum and take action against the unprofessionalism of Harrold and Maestro.

Edit: The reasoning was:

Forum spam filter detected multiple messages being sent with the same content to several accounts. PM included false information, and hear say that was intended to disrupt the forum and begin a campaign against several of the staff members on the basis of nonsensical and speculatory information, based on out of context screenshots of private conversations. This has been considered a malicious attack on the site, an attack on the forum and abuse of staff with the sole intention of causing chaos. He is herby permanently banned.

I mean, what the fuck? Laughing There wasn't any false information either. It wasn't out of context. Everything I said was true, and thankfully Bye Ya confirmed it in this thread.

"Malicious attack on the site."

No, I cared about the site, I put money in the site. That's the whole point. I wasn't happy that unprofessionalism from the 2 Mods had driven away the forum's top poster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 am

I got banned for saying Frazer Forster isn't good enough for Hull Laughing

That forum will go nowhere, just stole a few members from here
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:51 am

No, Leo, you were banned for laughing about Ed's dad dying.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:54 am

Spoiler:

Not a nice way to walk to your members is it? Coming from an admin...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:06 am

Cam wrote:No, Leo, you were banned for laughing about Ed's dad dying.

No i wasn't you idiot, i made a dupe to do that because that fat Scottish spastic banned me
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am

Aguerotelli wrote:
    Cam wrote:No, Leo, you were banned for laughing about Ed's dad dying.

No i wasn't you idiot, i made a dupe to do that because that fat Scottish spastic banned me
    So you were banned and you chose to pick on Ed?

That's very harsh on Ed don't you think?
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am

Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

Pathetic. Cam should just fuck off that place.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:15 am

Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

You, Scott and the rest of the people behind this episode are a bunch of cowards. I didn't see a single one of you say a word when I (or any of the others who were banned during the same time) was banned a couple of months ago under ridiculous circumstances. You've actually still been posting over there for the past couple of days so I have no idea why you're complaining.

And also, a special mention to those of you who went back there after Laurencio oh so kindly decided to forgive our past indiscretions: you have no dignity and I'm happy that you've been banned again.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 am

Scott M wrote:
    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

Pathetic. Cam should just fuck off that place.
    Aren't you like 20?

Scott M

Post by Scott M Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

You, Scott and the rest of the people behind this episode are a bunch of cowards. I didn't see a single one of you say a word when I (or any of the others who were banned during the same time) was banned a couple of months ago under ridiculous circumstances. You've actually still been posting over there for the past couple of days so I have no idea why you're complaining.

And also, a special mention to those of you who went back there after Laurencio oh so kindly decided to forgive our past indiscretions: you have no dignity and I'm happy that you've been banned again.

I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

(Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

Edit: I still don't know what went on really.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 am

I'm not that bothered, I was a bit rude to him so it's not that bad, don't use it as a stick to beat the forum with
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 am

Novi wrote:
    Spoiler:

He's always been an autistic cunt I don't know why you've suddenly decided to pick up on that now.. I agree with Blade, why you are still posting there makes no sense.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

I wasn't very active around the time shit went down with you/Glen getting banned etc. I came back and it had all already happened, so I didn't even know what went on.

(Pretty sure I would've been banned too if I was around at the time you lot all got banned).

You were constantly posting comments when Maestro was away doing whatever shit he was doing like "can't wait for Maestro to be back".

Any problem you had you'd constantly message Maestro about it and you thought every other mod bar him was incompetent. He even sided with you in that whole me, you and Ras thing.

And when Eternal was mocking the chat thread you got all bitchy and started defending how active the forum was.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

You were constantly posting comments when Maestro was away doing whatever shit he was doing like "can't wait for Maestro to be back".

Any problem you had you'd constantly message Maestro about it and you thought every other mod bar him was incompetent. He even sided with you in that whole me, you and Ras thing.

And when Eternal was mocking the chat thread you got all bitchy and started defending how active the forum was.

He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

He didn't side with me at all, I constantly got warnings from him, he banned me for 24 hours and then 7 days because of the whole thing with you and Ras.

I wanted Ahly to step down as a Mod whilst Maestro was away, because at the time, he was the only one being incompetent. I was successful in my attempts to remove him as a Mod.

Me and Maestro had a decent relationship before. It's only since I exposed this that he's been a cunt towards me, and that's only because he's been exposed Laughing

I was fairly oblivious to what was going on (everyone on the forum was) until I saw hard proof of it (the chat screeshots).

Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I cried myself to sleep every night. I should of never trolled anyone.

Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 am

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

So why did you take this whole situation so personally ? Unless I'm missing something I don't recall you saying they did anything directly to you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 am

Scott M wrote:
    Ra's al Ghul wrote:

You were actively sending us (the mods) personal messages about Keyser, Ra's, Eternal, and others. You were asking for them to get punished.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.

You just look so desperate now. Just like Bye Ya, you are a coward and only looking out for your own interests.

You were a pisspoor mod Ahly. There's no getting around that fact.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

Yrael wrote:You were a pisspoor mod Ahly. There's no getting around that fact.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 am

Yrael wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Not really. I stepped down because everything was getting a bit chaotic and I was taking a break from the forum. I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.

You just look so desperate now. Just like Bye Ya, you are a coward and only looking out for your own interests.

You were a pisspoor mod Ahly. There's no getting around that fact.

I totally agree. I wish I could of been better. Sad
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:27 am

ahlycotc wrote:I decided to come back and now I'm a moderator and writer for the forum.
    CARPE DIEM!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 am

Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:Writer? ... For ... the fantasista? Laughing Laughing
    It has a blog section as well as the forum.

Not sure why that's funny though, each to their own I guess.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 am

Tent wrote:

Gay.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 am

Trent wrote:

Ahly speaks condescendingly to people by telling them to "calm down, stop taking the forum so seriously." He then boasts incessantly about his responsibilities on this forum that he implies is "insignificant." The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 6 894246
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:42 am

It's fucking hilarious.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Trent wrote:

Ahly speaks condescendingly to people by telling them to "calm down, stop taking the forum so seriously." He then boasts incessantly about his responsibilities on this forum that he implies is "insignificant." The truth about The Fantasista Forum.  - Page 6 894246
    I agree that Ahly isn't the best choice for a moderator but he has been handled that responsibility and I hope he can do well in that position.

Hopefully he still doesn't get so defensive whenever somebody criticizes Barca.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:52 am

Trent wrote:I agree that Ahly isn't the best choice for a moderator but he has been handled that responsibility and I hope he can do well in that position.

You can drop this diplomatic act, Mr. Blair, you're just coming across as a coward.

Using phrases like "hope/hopefully" and "isn't the best" just indicate the extent which you are still snugly immersed in the moderating council's rear end. I don't think anyone has even acknowledged Ahly as a poor mod. He's much worse than that. He's an older member of that forum, he's probably reached higher levels of education than most members of that forum, yet he still came across as the most immature and incompetent human being on that place.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Trent wrote:I agree that Ahly isn't the best choice for a moderator but he has been handled that responsibility and I hope he can do well in that position.

You can drop this diplomatic act, Mr. Blair, you're just coming across as a coward.

Using phrases like "hope/hopefully" and "isn't the best" just indicate the extent which you are still snugly immersed in the moderating council's rear end. I don't think anyone has even acknowledged Ahly as a poor mod. He's much worse than that. He's an older member of that forum, he's probably reached higher levels of education than most members of that forum, yet he still came across as the most immature and incompetent human being on that place.
    I'm not trying to be diplomatic, I'm just not on either side of this argument.

I'd rather the tensions between the moderators on TF and some people on here just simmer down, things were going quite well until the whole Scott fiasco happened which just seems to have ignited the fire once again.

I'm not afraid of admitting I don't really like Ahly but I still want him to do well in his role as a moderator for the sake of the forum. Not sure how I'm up their rear end either, I haven't once praised Maestro, Laurencio, Harrold, Mukhoo or Ahly on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:53 am