Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Bye_Ya
Glen Miller
Trent
Yrael
Cadbury
Carlos Jenkinson
PrideOfTheMidlands
Laurencio
El Jefe
ricky//habana
CollieBuddz
Harrold
dena
Theo Filippo
Bushido
El_indian
Childish Logic
menalawyerguy
22 posters

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 am

Madonna rofl
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 am

Bushido wrote:
    El Jefe wrote:Phil Neville: 'I dived'

Media's Reaction: 'Honest, hard working, brave Phil Neville does the right thing by confessing his momentary lapse, give him a knighthood!'

Luis Suarez: 'I did dive, but I get treated unfairly'

Media's Reaction: 'LUIS SUAREZ: I'M A CHEAT!"'

So one dive is equivalent to numerous attempts of all sorts of different cheating? Interesting logic you have there. Suarez is just an absolute scumbag of a human being, you know it deep down but because he wears your red shirt you probably HAVE to defend it and in some cases, find it admirable.

How can you even comment on what he's like as a human you fucking moron, you don't know him at all yet claim that he's a scumbag? Say what you want about him as a footballer, but don't talk about stuff you don't know about. Tit.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 am

Media's Reaction: 'Honest, hard working, brave Phil Neville does the right thing by confessing his momentary lapse, give him a knighthood!'

Because Phil Neville doesn't openly set out to cheat in most games, whereas Suarez does. What part do Liverpool fans not get? Bale gets crucified, has 50/50's go against him and players like Cazorla have dived yet whiny cunts like Dan think there's some conspiracy against foreigners like Suarez
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 am

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Suarez10
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:16 am

Good thread!
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 am

Joke, kill yourself.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 am

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Suarez11
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

So one dive is equivalent to numerous attempts of all sorts of different cheating? Interesting logic you have there. Suarez is just an absolute scumbag of a human being, you know it deep down but because he wears your red shirt you probably HAVE to defend it and in some cases, find it admirable.

How can you even comment on what he's like as a human you fucking moron, you don't know him at all yet claim that he's a scumbag? Say what you want about him as a footballer, but don't talk about stuff you don't know about. Tit.

He is a scumbag.

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Di-RK6A

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 1353196880867

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 1387447_o

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 IHvvo5bLLinZE

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Suarezz1upo

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Suarezg6ujn

Including racism and the dives -which he openly admits-. I don't give a fuck about what he does off the pitch as I'm not into all that celebrity status like the rest of the first world.

If he's a cunt on the pitch that gives me grounds for me and anybody who loves football to hate him.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

Because Phil Neville doesn't openly set out to cheat in most games, whereas Suarez does. What part do Liverpool fans not get? Bale gets crucified, has 50/50's go against him and players like Cazorla have dived yet whiny cunts like Dan think there's some conspiracy against foreigners like Suarez

Claiming to now exactly what Suarez intends before a match, good one.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist - Page 2 Suarez12
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

“Let’s see, they said that when we played against Stoke, for instance, and in that case they
    were right.

“I invented a foul because we were drawing against Stoke and I wanted to win.”

So we should only think he does it once? He's a fucking cheat you deluded cunt.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

He has numerous amounts of times said he'll do whatever it takes to win, and just admitted to diving. You know it but you want to be another Dan and act like a cunt about it blaming everything else

I thought you were better than that
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 am

Bushido wrote:
    El Jefe wrote:

“Let’s see, they said that when we played against Stoke, for instance, and in that case they
    were right.

“I invented a foul because we were drawing against Stoke and I wanted to win.”

So we should only think he does it once? He's a fucking cheat you deluded cunt.

That proves that he went on to the pitch thinking 'I'm going to cheat here' doesn't it? Oh no, wait. It doesn't.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:37 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    El Jefe wrote:

He has numerous amounts of times said he'll do whatever it takes to win, and just admitted to diving. You know it but you want to be another Dan and act like a cunt about it blaming everything else

There's a difference between doing whatever he can to win and going on to the pitch 'setting out to cheat'.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

There's a difference between doing whatever he can to win and going on to the pitch 'setting out to cheat'.

Them straws you are grasping at... many left?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 am

Bushido wrote:
    El Jefe wrote:

Wow, funny.

You're actually saying that getting frustrated during a match and diving is exactly the same as sitting in the dressing room thinking 'fancy a dive today'?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

Wow, funny.

You're actually saying that getting frustrated during a match and diving is exactly the same as sitting in the dressing room thinking 'fancy a dive today'?

end of story he's a scumbag and cheats on purpose. Please do fuck off now you clueless cunt.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 am

Clueless cunt for knowing that not every dive is premeditated and that some things happen in the heat of the moment?

I'm not saying he hasn't tried to con referees or broken the rules of play, but for you to claim that he purposely sets out to cheat every game is probably wrong. What's even more wrong is that you make assumptions of what he is like as a human being. You call him a "scumbag" despite having never met him or having any information of his personal life which supports your accusation, pathetic.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 am

Double post.

Last edited by Yrael on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am

Bushido wrote:

Suarez is just an absolute scumbag of a human being

Bushido wrote:

He is a scumbag.

Including racism and the dives -which he openly admits-. I don't give a fuck about what he does off the pitch as I'm not into all that celebrity status like the rest of the first world.

If he's a cunt on the pitch that gives me grounds for me and anybody who loves football to hate him.

Fucking muppet rofl
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:09 am

Yrael wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

Suarez is just an absolute scumbag of a human being

Bushido wrote:

He is a scumbag.

Fucking muppet rofl

Fuck off you idiot.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 am

Stop feeding the troll, everybody should know by now what that parasite Bushido is like.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:16 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Stop feeding the troll, everybody should know by now what that parasite Bushido is like.

It's not christmas anymore take the fucking hat off you dickhead.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:18 am

He ignores everyone's point and just tells them to fuck off Laughing
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:19 am

El Jefe wrote:He ignores everyone's point and just tells them to fuck off Laughing

Every other cunts does the same on here. Obviously with the exceptions. So yeah, fuck off.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 am

rofl Brilliant
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 am

El Jefe wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

You'd think doing anything to win would include cheating...
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:30 am

J-Rod doesn't even have the balls to admit his blatant cheating.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 am

How's that not having balls...? No one cares so why would he put it out there again
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 am

Well, Bushido humiliated himself. Again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:32 am