Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
JamieB
Ham.
Moose
Jorlung
Andy
SBSP
Kuled
Cameron.
Jord
Jordi
Walcott
crump
Ben 10
Trent
Pippo
Cam
Harrold
Schnix
Laurencio
Danny
24 posters

The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Danny
    Danny

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Danny Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 am

Mancini's talked about me twice since the game.

Bobby's cracking up.
    Anonymous

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 am

Trent wrote:Just lot to Elgin 0-1 at home, I'm really struggling without Shields.

*Shiels

Who did you sign?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 am

Trent wrote:Just lot to Elgin 0-1 at home, I'm really struggling without Shields.
    Eye eye I spot a one man team.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:

*Shiels

Who did you sign?
    Damien Delaney from Crystal Palace- 24k
    David Prutton from Sheff Wednesday- 5k
    Callum McManaman from Wigan- Loan
    Joao Carlos from Liverpool- Loan
    Joe McKee from Bolton- Loan
    Jason Koumas- Free
    Thomas Butler- Free
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 am

Harrold wrote:

Better get to specsavers then.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:36 am

Harrold wrote:
    Nah, Sandaza is top scorer in the goal and Templeton leads the assists. Shiels is just the one who strings it all together.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 am

Trent wrote:
    Harrold wrote:Eye eye I spot a one man team.
    Nah, Sandaza is top scorer in the goal and Templeton leads the assists. Shiels is just the one who strings it all together.

Barrie McKay scored like 20 goals for me, mostly as a sub from right attacking mid, you should try him.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 am

Trent wrote:
    Harrold wrote:Eye eye I spot a one man team.
    You missed the joke. Dean Shiels only has one eye. It wasn't a very good or funny joke, though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 am

Harrold wrote:
    Trent wrote:
    You missed the joke. Dean Shiels only has one eye. It wasn't a very good or funny joke, though.

It wasn't a joke. Laughing

It was a jealousy ridden attack.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 am

Harrold wrote:
    Trent wrote:
    The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 70955

I didn't notice!
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:55 am

Dean Shiels only has one eye?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 am

Cam wrote:Dean Shiels only has one eye?

Yes, and he's still better than every player in the aforementioned members respective football clubs (if you can call them that). Smile

Last edited by Templeton7|RFC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 am

I was about to kick off at the referee for not playing advantage after Fellaini fouled Nani and it fell to RVP in space, and he's just sent him off. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    Harrold wrote:You missed the joke. Dean Shiels only has one eye. It wasn't a very good or funny joke, though.

It wasn't a joke. Laughing

It was a jealousy ridden attack.
    Jealousy ridden attack. rofl

Get a fucking grip.

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 3 3ZvA6

1 point to secure top 4. hahaaa
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 am

Jovetic and Shawcross -_-
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:07 am

They didn't cost me a combined £47.5m shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:07 am

Beat City 2-0. 4-2 on aggregate. Got Arsenal in the semis. Hyper
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:12 am

Manchester City giving me a nasty beating..
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 am

Jordi, just picked SOTON when do I start getting strong cash injections.

Got that CB Streete with 4.5 potential for £5m, £3m over 48 months too! Very Happy

Steal.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 am

If you're doing well you'll get a bigger budget in Jan, if not then you'll get at least £15m in season 2 no matter what division.

You should have signed Ciaran Clark.. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 am

I don't think I would enjoy FM half as much if I couldn't tell you guys about it, even if you didn't read it I like to know it's there for someone to read.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 am

6-1. 6-1 against City. Last year I beat them 1-0 in the same fixture. BAH. The price you pay for playing good football...

And Jack Cork has his leg broken. Lovely. Well this is starting out well...
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 am

kyro7 wrote:I don't think I would enjoy FM half as much if I couldn't tell you guys about it, even if you didn't read it I like to know it's there for someone to read.

Yep, I get that as well, hearing about other people's saves make me want to play it as well. Me and my bro just sit playing FM discussing it shifty Makes it more interesting to be able to talk about what's going on. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 am

Are you Stoke? If so their fans would be disgusted to see you refer to Manchester City as just City when you are also "City", sack this fucking cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

Cam wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I don't think I would enjoy FM half as much if I couldn't tell you guys about it, even if you didn't read it I like to know it's there for someone to read.

Yep, I get that as well, hearing about other people's saves make me want to play it as well. Me and my bro just sit playing FM discussing it shifty Makes it more interesting to be able to talk about what's going on. Laughing
    I am overbearing though, I infest people with it on msn, yes I still use msn wana fight about it?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

I still use MSN but you used to never reply to me Sad
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

kyro7 wrote:Are you Stoke? If so their fans would be disgusted to see you refer to Manchester City as just City when you are also "City", sack this fucking cunt.

Sack the guy who got an 8th place finish and brought in Jack Cork, Javier Hernandez, Marko Marin and Yoan Groucuff (coming as emergency loan for Mr Cork). I think not.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

I'll sign him now shifty

And okay I'll do that too, the stats on your players are unreal! Especially the age of some of them, so balanced!

Streete is 17 so he is long term shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 am

Cam wrote:I still use MSN but you used to never reply to me Sad
    I think that was down to dodgy internet to be fair, a lot of complaints about this from other people.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 am

Lol, Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers and appoint Stuart Pearce as his replacement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:57 am