Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Bye_Ya
Cameron.
Zzonked
Kuled
samiz
Ben 10
AndItsKoren!
Pippo
Trent
Laurencio
crump
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Noel Gallagher
Emma
Start.
Harrold
Jordi
Walcott
JamieB
Bushido
Cam
luke.
Childish Logic
Schnix
Jordan Henderchip
29 posters

The Football Manager Chat Thread!

crump
    crump

The Football Manager Chat Thread! Empty The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by crump Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 am

I made my director handle contracts when I saw 24 players needed re-newing. Fuck that. I'll change it at the end of the season.

Who are you?
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

The Football Manager Chat Thread! Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

things are going well with Huddersfield

8 points clear at the top of the table with 8 games left Very Happy

(15 points clear of 3rd place)
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

haven't posted here in a while. finally started playing FM13 after being sidetracked by PES/FIFA/Hitman/ACreed

found these 4 gems of players, all available on FREE end-of-contract transfers at the start of the game. they're pretty good signings for lower division teams like Blackburn, Bolton, etc.

The Football Manager Chat Thread! MikkelDiskerudProfileThe Football Manager Chat Thread! RomaacuterioProfile
    The Football Manager Chat Thread! MauricioProfile
    The Football Manager Chat Thread! BressanProfile

i'm currently managing Blackburn. i'm still in pre-season. Mauricio/Bressan should be able to replace Etuhu/DannyMurphy after i get promoted to the EPL. and Diskerud can provide depth
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 pm

installing the game now.

Had to install steam which was a bitch Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Strong urge to buy FM instead of waiting for crack. Neutral
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:25 am

waiting for crack?
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:37 am

ugh, haven't managed in England in a while

forgot how stupid and annoying work permits are
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 am

3 wins in a row.

I think I've escaped the relegation with Staines, close call that.

Going to have a massive squad revamp next season.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:06 am

crump wrote:3 wins in a row.

It's brilliant you have the patience for relegation battles. For me I usually want to move clubs when I can't win.

My Oviedo game is very frustrating, my squad are really good yet I can't win. Pretty sure there is a player who I bought stinking the dressing room up also. Sad
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 am

Bushido wrote:
    crump wrote:3 wins in a row.

It's brilliant you have the patience for relegation battles. For me I usually want to move clubs when I can't win.

My Oviedo game is very frustrating, my squad are really good yet I can't win. Pretty sure there is a player who I bought stinking the dressing room up also. The Football Manager Chat Thread! 1371890812

i want to fight a relegation battle. i like the win or die games. maybe i'll try it in challenge mode
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 am

Thankyou Bushido.

I think I get attached to the clubs and feel it's my duty to get them into the clear, I never change teams on a save, I love evolving a team. My aim is to get them into the Premier League.

Unlucky mf, try changing a formation. Hold a team meeting and you maybe able to recognise him if he looks uninterested, from team talks too. Try giving him a responsibility so he may thrive too.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 am

In my first season It went down the the last game of the season and 3 teams were still not safe, I scored in the 85th minute to draw 1-1 and stay up on Goal Difference.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 am

crump wrote:In my first season It went down the the last game of the season and 3 teams were still not safe, I scored in the 85th minute to draw 1-1 and stay up on Goal Difference.

I score so many goals that are offside. rofl It's so painful to celebrate and then sit there in silence as it gets ruled out.

Also i should point out they happen in the 85th minute +
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 am

Cam wrote:waiting for crack?

Unlocks the game so you can play it basically.

Hopefully someone buys it me for Christmas pray Christmas shopping has limited my funds.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:16 am

I got Vukcevic on a free. rub hands I have two players in the CAM position so thinking of converting him to a striker.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 am

JamieB wrote:
    Cam wrote:waiting for crack?

Hopefully someone buys it me for Christmas pray Christmas shopping has limited my funds.

Oh right, I thought he meant cocaine. shifty
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:22 am

Cam wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

Oh right, I thought he meant cocaine. shifty

Laughing

Luke's way of playing FM tut. Laughing
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:22 pm

just hired Roy Hodgson as my Blackburn assistant manager rofl
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:36 am

I've turned Staines into the fucking Wigan of the Conference. I've won 3 out of 3 and have 4 games left of the season and I'm 3 points behind safety.

Should be done easy.

In my first year I stayed up in the Conference South on GD, and then got promoted, this year I'm going to JUST stay up, hopefully It's a repeat and I get promoted.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:39 am

Bushido wrote:I got Vukcevic on a free. The Football Manager Chat Thread! 246690 I have two players in the CAM position so thinking of converting him to a striker.

let me know how it goes. i just started a save with Blackburn. still trying to figure how to play Vukcevic. his primary positions seem to be AMC/AMR, but because he's right footed and he has the "cuts inside" ppm, sometimes i play him AML
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:46 am

Schnix wrote:
    Bushido wrote:I got Vukcevic on a free. The Football Manager Chat Thread! 246690 I have two players in the CAM position so thinking of converting him to a striker.

let me know how it goes. i just started a save with Blackburn. still trying to figure how to play Vukcevic. his primary positions seem to be AMC/AMR, but because he's right footed and he has the "cuts inside" ppm, sometimes i play him AML

I have decided to play him at AMC. I needed points due to a relegation battle from my poor start so I decided to not experiment.

http://www.thedugout.net/content/players/item,45,3,1,Simon_Vukcevic.html

Have a read.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:24 am

I'm blackpool, and we got promoted to the premier league.. now i'm in the relegation places in January. Dry Smile
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 am

The Football Manager Chat Thread! Jwp10

Suspect
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 am

Walcott wrote:

Suspect

lol, any relation?
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 am

No relation, I don't think. Well James isn't listed in his favoured personnel anyway The Football Manager Chat Thread! 279869
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:43 pm

playing the East Lancaster derby as Blackburn. i go up 4-1. i take out my tired players at 75min. then i end up losing 6-4 with Burnley scoring 5 goals in the last 10 minutes

my first rage quit in FM13
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:31 am

Lost in the play off final v Betis Sad. It's such a difficult league to get out of, Adelante.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 am

Got rid of Les Reed as my DoF, and it came down to a decision between Ralf Rangnick and Damien Comolli.

Went for the former, even though Comolli has 20/20 JPA/JPP, last time I had him he spunked money on players I didn't need and couldn't sign my transfer targets. Laughing

Ralf is doing a good job so far.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am

I'm excited to see how much money the board gives me when I get promoted with Huddersfield
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:51 pm

The Football Manager Chat Thread! D27c33c26afe050bc904f9459b4ad9d2

*yawn*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 am