Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Sean
SJH
Ra's al Ghul
vel
Theo Filippo
Keyser Söze
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Trig
Eternal Witcher
Iscquin
Juvendinho
BigJ0526
dena
Scuba Steve
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
SophisticatedBeggar
Jorlung
wellz
limerickcitykid
Forest
Cam
Muhkoo
Keanoo
Harrold
Bushido
fluffy_kittens
Weather130
The Maestro
VivaRonaldoLAD
Glen Miller
36 posters

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Anonymous

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 am

Russia dropped that Iron Curtain swag in this match. The US don't even look like scoring.

Although, I've only been watching since the second half. shifty
    dena
    dena

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:35 am

Better second half due to mass substitutions.

1-1 Bradley off the volley, boiii.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 am

Agudelo with the header to Bradley who volleys it in. Cotdamn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 am

Great goal. Should of kept my mouth shut. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 am

Altidore's passing... ehhh.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 am

Goodson rofl

silly push dude.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am

Well, silly mistakes and poor midfield play will be the story of this game for the US.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 am

I don't know man, I want to say it's the right call but it looks soft. A foul in the box is a foul in the box though.

Speaking of which, was the Kolorov incident a penalty? Looked to me like Howard clipped him. Uncertain even with the replay. Can't blame the ref if it was a penalty.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 am

rofl

Mix ties it up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 am

Same goal. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 am

Capello's reaction is the same as mine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 am

Lala's mustache. He looks like a ginger anchorman. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 am

he's really ridiculous, sad to see him as the USA's most recognizable soccer pundit
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:16 am

lovehim
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 am

Russia's first goal was such a bad USA mistake it made me sick
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 am

I tried to go all day without seeing the result so I could watch the game tonight. Alas, I forgot to turn off the ESPN alerts. So I have watched our goals, but what is the overall verdict? Heard the defense was shambolic again.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

Defense held OK. Bocanegra left early so that was obviously going to cause issues. The midfield really was the worst part, We need to stop playing Bradley/Williams/Jones
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Dat Bradley goal. Wanking
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

Best American player. He make the sex on the field.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 am

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Juan Agudelo? He's training with us at the moment and I've never heard of him.

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 2 A71Sa7qCQAA9QVr
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:34 am

Good talent, used to play for New York and looked like a real future star for the US (along with a few goals in his first few NT starts) but he fell off when we let him go to another team, played well in limited time vs. Russia earlier this week and got an assist.

He trained with Liverpool and someone else last year, and young MLS players always go to Europe to train this time of the year, so I wouldnt expect him in hoops or anything like that soon.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 am

He didn't fall off after you got rid of him. Backe wasted him and then he fell off and then Backe got rid of him.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 am

Remembered that after I posted. True.

Just want to see him go somewhere we he can get minutes and be put in good situations, Chivas isnt that place, Europe probably isnt either, the better teams in MLS probably won't scoop him up either due to having better forwards, tough situation.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 am

Still remember that goal he scored against us last year in the thrashing at RFK. Ridiculous.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 am

I don't see whats in it for us. He done this with Liverpool and Stuttgart last year.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:45 am

You get the chance to look at a young player, could be good, could suck, but its a first hand scouting thing I guess.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am

dena wrote:Good talent, used to play for New York and looked like a real future star for the US (along with a few goals in his first few NT starts) but he fell off when we let him go to another team, played well in limited time vs. Russia earlier this week and got an assist.

He trained with Liverpool and someone else last year, and young MLS players always go to Europe to train this time of the year, so I wouldnt expect him in hoops or anything like that soon.
    Next Adu Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 am

I don't think anyone called him the next adu, but he had good tools, speed strength technique etc. and he was playing with Thierry Henry, also scored in his first two (or was it two out of 3???) US starts, so there was hype.

We'll see how his career goes, still expect to see him in US colors eventually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 am

Adu is 23. He still has 3 good years to come good. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 am

*"23"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:30 pm