Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Kie_LFC
Kuled
Jeff
samiz
Zzonked
Bushido
wellz
George
Jordan Henderchip
Cam
Jorlung
Glen Miller
AndItsKoren!
El_indian
Forest
Childish Logic
20 posters

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm.

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm.

Post by Jorlung Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 am

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 4 58503

That almost happened twice today already, and now it's actually happened.
    samiz
    samiz

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm.

Post by samiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 am

rofl
    Kie_LFC
    Kie_LFC

Supports : Gerlonso

Post by Kie_LFC Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 am

Spectacular. Laughing
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 am

Come on, this is more like it. Assaidi please, or at the least Suso.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 am

What was the own goal like?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 am

Jeff wrote:What was the own goal like?
    Aaron Lennon cleared it off the line into Bale's face from two feet away and in.

Like I said it almost happened twice in the first half. When Walker cleared it off the line it barely missed Gallas, and I think Gallas cleared the ball once and it hit right off Dawson's shins and just over the bar.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 am

Assaidi Very Happy inb4 he plays shit now.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:22 am

Wasn't actually a dive that time, there was contact.
    Kie_LFC
    Kie_LFC

Supports : Gerlonso

Post by Kie_LFC Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:22 am

At last!
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 am

Bale facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 am

We've absolutely dominated this half. Spurs haven't even had a decent chance, whereas we've had several. Just typical that we don't finish any of them off and our goal came from a fuck up.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 am

Shit, that's close. Gallas is absolutely awful, I've said this every time I've seen him play this season.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 am

Assaidi is absolutely woeful, he has a worse touch than Andrew Carroll. Where is Downing? facepalm
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 am

This is fucking embarrassing, we can't even string 3 passes together and our touches remind me of fucking FIFA 13.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:39 am

Why couldn't we have played like that in both halves? Spurs didn't have a sniff at goal.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am

Why did Sahin not play? Henderson was embarrassing, and a player like Shelvey should never be playing in a team with midtable superiority aspirations.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am

samiz wrote:This is fucking embarrassing, we can't even string 3 passes together and our touches remind me of fucking FIFA 13.

S. wrote:Why couldn't we have played like that in both halves? Spurs didn't have a sniff at goal.

scratch

How did Liverpool actually play?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 am

I think Samiz was talking about the last few minutes, where our desperation to score meant we were rushing passes and misplacing them, etc. Overall, we really dominated the 2nd half. I can't recall a single Spurs chance, whereas we had a few. Missed them all, obviously.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 am

Yeh 2nd half was good until the last couple of minutes, first half dismal.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 am

rofl

Oh look, you lost again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

The Zlatan wrote: rofl

Oh look, you lost again.
    My friend get your facts straight they had not lost for 8 games.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

Brendan Rodgers Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 4 70955Defensive conference standard manager.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 am

kyro7 wrote:

Oh look, you lost again.

My friend, 8 games does not a little over a third of the season make. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 am

The Zlatan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Oh look, you lost again.

My friend, 8 games does not a little over a third of the season make. Rolling Eyes
    They were on a fantastic run for a team of their quality with 5 draws in the last 8, show some respect. Rolling Eyes
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 am

Feel sorry for Sahin, let his career stall by moving to a team with possibly the strongest squad in the world and then moved to a mid table Premier League side and the manager is too stupid to even play him. I reckon he regrets leaving Dortmund and Real Madrid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 am

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 4 Abandon-thread1
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:01 am

Should have given Martinez everything he wanted, you'd definitely be doing a lot better with him in charge.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 am

kyro7 wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:

They were on a fantastic run for a team of their quality with 5 draws in the last 8, show some respect. Rolling Eyes

Ok, I apologise, Kyro Seven, I did not realise that they had only managed to win one game in the last 8, especially against such prestigious opposition in Wigan Athletic Football Club.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 am

kyro7 wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:

facepalm
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Glen Damon wrote:This is quality, we are proving our squad to be far superior than Spurs' in this match. clap
    Some of the Liverpool fans looking fucking stupid again, some of them were telling us how they had a far superior starting 11/squad than Spurs despite the fact they have finished below Spurs for like 3 seasons in a row. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:21 pm