Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Kie_LFC
Kuled
Jeff
samiz
Zzonked
Bushido
wellz
George
Jordan Henderchip
Cam
Jorlung
Glen Miller
AndItsKoren!
El_indian
Forest
Childish Logic
20 posters

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm.

Anonymous

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:This is quality, we are proving our squad to be far superior than Spurs' in this match. clap
    Some of the Liverpool fans looking fucking stupid again, some of them were telling us how they had a far superior starting 11/squad than Spurs despite the fact they have finished below Spurs for like 3 seasons in a row. Laughing

Not that I disagree with you, but the fact Spurs won this match doesn't really prove anything. We were the better side for the majority of the game but it was the same old story of not being able to finish chances. Spurs beat Man United more comfortably than this match was for them to win. Doesn't make Spurs better than Man United.

I agree Spurs > Liverpool atm, but just disagree with Liverpool fans looking stupid because of this one game.

Who are you talking about anyway?
    Anonymous

Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 pm

lmao I just saw Liverpool's goal now. rofl
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 pm

kyro7 wrote:lmao I just saw Liverpool's goal now. Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 5 70955
    Gif needs to be made;.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 am

S. wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Some of the Liverpool fans looking fucking stupid again, some of them were telling us how they had a far superior starting 11/squad than Spurs despite the fact they have finished below Spurs for like 3 seasons in a row. Laughing

Not that I disagree with you, but the fact Spurs won this match doesn't really prove anything. We were the better side for the majority of the game but it was the same old story of not being able to finish chances. Spurs beat Man United more comfortably than this match was for them to win. Doesn't make Spurs better than Man United.

I agree Spurs > Liverpool atm, but just disagree with Liverpool fans looking stupid because of this one game.

Who are you talking about anyway?
    I'm not just basing it on this game, I just got reminded of the comments a few months back because of Glen bringing it up. I didn't see the game so I don't know how it went Jord, Cadbury and a few others were being silly about it.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:20 am

pretty sure Suarez stepped on another dudes heels.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am

Only just awoke after 14 hours on the coach, haven't seen the highlights yet. Anyone tell me was it 2 penos?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 am

14 hours on a coach home from London, weather must be bad still.

No penalty should have been given, Rodgers looks stupid saying Dembele assaulted Gerrard when it was a perfectly clean tackle.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:14 hours on a coach home from London, weather must be bad still.

No penalty should have been given, Rodgers looks stupid saying Dembele assaulted Gerrard when it was a perfectly clean tackle.
    No, I mean there in back sorry. I need to see it though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:36 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Feel sorry for Sahin, let his career stall by moving to a team with possibly the strongest squad in the world and then moved to a mid table Premier League side and the manager is too stupid to even play him. I reckon he regrets leaving Dortmund and Real Madrid.
    I know, in his last 2 seasons at Dortmund he was a beast, I believe he felt he'd follow the footsteps of Ozil from Bremen, but Ozil only had to fend off an off form Kaka, whilst Nuri had Khedira, Alonso Coentrao (sometimes). He had to leave Real Madrid to get some games and should have come to Arsenal IMO (without being bias). When I've seen him play he's more than a shadow of the player he was at Dortmund, but I hope he finds his form again and move onto better things, no offence to Liverpool.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:47 am

JonjoShelvey wrote:Only just awoke after 14 hours on the coach, haven't seen the highlights yet. Anyone tell me was it 2 penos?
    Dembele's tackle was clean imo now that I've seen a good replay, but Gallas's tackle looked like it could have been a penalty but it would have been near impossible for anyone to see.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:25 am

Jorlung wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:lmao I just saw Liverpool's goal now. Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 5 70955
    Gif needs to be made;.
    Tottenham vs Liverpool | Match Thread | Weds 7:45pm. - Page 5 8227222219_f4abf09c0d_o
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 am

dive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:21 pm