Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Scouser_Dave
Theo Filippo
dena
Sean
SBSP
The Zlatan
Cam
AndItsKoren!
Zzonked
Forest
Glen Miller
Jordi
Carlos Jenkinson
luke.
JamieB
Kuled
Jord
Jeff
crump
23 posters

Next Chelsea Manager? Again..

Poll

Next Chelsea Manager?

[ 1 ]
    Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_left6%Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_left47%Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_left18%Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_left18%Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_left11%Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Sean

Next Chelsea Manager? Again.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Chelsea Manager? Again..

Post by Sean Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:00 am

Better than Avram Grant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:01 am

Not feel like having a proper discussion? Delve deeper into your thoughts? No wonder this forum is going down the drain. Every comment is a one liner.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am

S. wrote:Not feel like having a proper discussion? Delve deeper into your thoughts? No wonder this forum is going down the drain. Every comment is a one liner.

Too true man.

I remember when we used to post walls of texts about why La Liga was better than the EPL and vice versa. Good times. study
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 am

Some of the best, and funniest, and ultimately more frustrating debates on the old EA were the good old USA vs Britain topics.

Was crazy at times. So many angry people.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 am

Scott you're such a hypocrite, since you've been back all you've done is post rofl smilies whenever another team loses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am

False. I've made several reasonably long posts in the Liverpool thread. Yes, I posted smileys after Chelsea lost, but that's just part of being on this forum. Happens every time a big team loses, or a team with a lot of fans on here loses.

I clearly tried to start a discussion about your thoughts on Benitez, and you've decided that you'd rather act like a cunt, so I'll leave you to it.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am

I gave my thoughts, I dont have much to say on the matter, Im not particulary thrilled about the appointment but I suppose its the best option considering we were also linked with Grant again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 am

For me it's so surreal the idea of manager changing, for Chelsea fans it's just a standard thing. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 am

It's become standard for us too, unfortunately.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

That time will come for me soon as well. oh god why
    Puppet master
    Puppet master

Post by Puppet master Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

Chelsea are a terrible team now
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 am

kyro7 wrote:For me it's so surreal the idea of manager changing, for Chelsea fans it's just a standard thing. Laughing

dawg,

AVB, di Matteo, Hiddink, Ancelotti, Mou, Grant, that bald dude,

it's fucking INCREDIBLEEEEEE
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 am

The bald dude was Scolari?

Am I right in thinking you dont watch football as much as you used to Dena? shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:48 am

Unfortunately no. okay

Been just MLS (and by MLS I mean just my club) for a few months now. Too much work and other stuff to focus on the games, even stopped listening to podcasts. Hopefully I get back to it soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:18 pm