Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
coolhead33
fluffy_kittens
Cam
Phadunkin Donuts
Jordi
Gegilworld93
SBSP
Bye_Ya
George
ayvee1
crump
Danny
ShakerMatty
The Bat-Man
Uncle John from Jamaica
chiboygeorge
Weather130
23 posters

the revived kits in public thread

Anonymous

the revived kits in public thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the revived kits in public thread

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

in Padstow I saw this kid with a full RCL Lens kit on Laughing

also saw a werder bremen shirt

on a side note to what someone previously said, my cousin (leeds fan) got a leeds shirt with ribery on the back of it Laughing

and Daniel you might be able to help with this, he says he cannot wear it in the ground as he'd probably get beaten up, why do Leeds hate ribery?
    Anonymous

the revived kits in public thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the revived kits in public thread

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Saw a guy wearing a QPR shirt today, In brisbane.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Cam wrote:Am I the only one who think's it's a bit weird getting your own name put on a shirt? shifty
    I think it's even stranger when anyone over the age of about 13 has a replica shirt with a players name on. Especially fully grown men, I find that really weird. Laughing

I haven't had a replica for ages.

I just wear polos and such.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 pm

3 kids playing football on the field near where I live this morning, one had a Villa shirt on and the other had a Rangers one Neutral
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Saw a kid with a Barnsley top with Hammill on the back a couple of years ago playing football.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:24 am

Today I saw no football kits which for where I work is a little bit weird.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

Do you work in a football shirt shop?
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Today I saw a Argentina and a Philadelphia Union kit along with a t-shirt about Germany beating England on penalties in the World Cup.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 am

AEK Athens full football kit in brum yesterday
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Cam wrote:Do you work in a football shirt shop?

No I work in an amusement park where we get roughly 10,000 visitors each day. When you are dealing with that many people in the general public you normally see at least one or two football shirts. That is the norm even though my city does not really have a football team.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:44 am

Weather130 wrote:Today I saw a Argentina and a Philadelphia Union kit along with a t-shirt about Germany beating England on penalties in the World Cup.

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Philadelphia Union kits are so nice. They were better without the BIMBO sponsor but still very nice.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 am

Yesterday I saw a Netherlands #9 shirt with no name.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Saw some good stuff today. The standard Messi Barcelona shirt along with a few other things. I saw a guy in a full Liverpool kit including the warm-up jacket, never saw if he had a particular number. Someone living in the past was in a #10 Ronaldinho Brazil shirt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Never thought they'd be so many football fans in Pittsburgh.

I saw a Brazilian kit today. Probably being worn by a Mexican.(actually a Central American is more likely)the revived kits in public thread - Page 3 2145057481
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Ireland Duff jersey, a few Barcelona and Madrid plain jerseys, two old Leon jerseys at the county fair.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:00 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Never thought they'd be so many football fans in Pittsburgh.

Not really, many people from Pittsburgh relocate and Kennywood where I work is something special of the city that a lot people come back to visit. It is a special part of the city and I think people get interested in football after they leave. I often have people rent wagons and strollers from Florida and every now and again they come from as far away as California.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 am

I see so many Manchester United shirts around here it's fucking stupid, I have no idea how people can support another team when living so close to another team.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:55 pm

I saw something rather odd while I was watching an intermural soccer game at school today. I saw a #10 Adriano Flamengo jersey, this is the first time I remember ever seeing a Brazilian club football team's shirt.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Starting to see some Man City shirts recently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Trent wrote:I see so many Manchester United shirts around here it's fucking stupid, I have no idea how people can support another team when living so close to another team.

Quite easily. The other team wins more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:24 pm