Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
El Jefe
Zzonked
Childish Logic
Jord
Kuled
Bye_Ya
ayvee1
dena
Juventino
SBSP
jeb4eva
Forest
Theo Filippo
17 posters

England would have put up a better fight than Italy

Anonymous

England would have put up a better fight than Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: England would have put up a better fight than Italy

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 am

kyro my friend, its not much of a fight if your media and ex players in your country are calling for an overhaul of your development system because you couldnt score a goal against italy or even compete technically at any facet lol

indeeed...it seems even the english, when they can get a clean sheet against a team like italy, still fill distain at the performance. no one likes to see their team get dominated and look completely terrible, not even english fans Teeth or else you would be celebrating that you managed to go all the way to penalties with mighty italy who made the finals
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

England would have put up a better fight than Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: England would have put up a better fight than Italy

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 am

Juventino. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Italy had more ambition than England would have had. To almost halve possession is a difficult thing to do against Spain, something England couldn't even do against Ukraine.

But perhaps England wouldn't have conceded four, that's true.

Italy were down to ten men and had to keep on pressing in order to try and get anything out of the match. Not to mention they had Bonucci and clueless Abate in there. What did you think was going to happen? Put England in that same position and the same would've occured.
    Calm down man. I just think perhaps England wouldn't have conceded four. That doesn't mean I think England would have done any better than Italy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 am

Chris wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Italy had more ambition than England would have had. To almost halve possession is a difficult thing to do against Spain, something England couldn't even do against Ukraine.

Since when did possession mean anything when you get fucked 4-0?

possession, chances etc. it literally give me a smile on my face irl when i was watching. for 55 minutes we did to spain what they been doing for 4 years. an injury to motta was something that the devil had planned! but it proves to us that we can do that all game in correct circumstances

on the other hand, the england have been dominated in every game. what is your definition of a fight? 10 men behind the ball defending for your life and not making a single shot on goal and stiull losing...me no understand gooby pls halp
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 am

Laughing
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    Juventino. wrote:

Italy were down to ten men and had to keep on pressing in order to try and get anything out of the match. Not to mention they had Bonucci and clueless Abate in there. What did you think was going to happen? Put England in that same position and the same would've occured.
    Calm down man. I just think perhaps England wouldn't have conceded four. That doesn't mean I think England would have done any better than Italy.

You're right, England would've put everyone in the box and defended vailantly in order to prevent a rout if they were in the same position. Heroic stuff.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 am

Chris wrote:

You're right, Italy should have stuck 11 men behind the ball and prayed to take it to penalties instead of trying to win.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 am

Juventino. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Calm down man. I just think perhaps England wouldn't have conceded four. That doesn't mean I think England would have done any better than Italy.

You're right, England would've put everyone in the box and defended vailantly in order to prevent a rout if they were in the same position. Heroic stuff.
    Correct.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 am

I'm sure this is around the point where the English trolls delight in the impact of their stupidity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:31 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Chris wrote:

possession, chances etc. it literally give me a smile on my face irl when i was watching. for 55 minutes we did to spain what they been doing for 4 years. an injury to motta was something that the devil had planned! but it proves to us that we can do that all game in correct circumstances

on the other hand, the england have been dominated in every game. what is your definition of a fight? 10 men behind the ball defending for your life and not making a single shot on goal and stiull losing...me no understand gooby pls halp
    Dominated by france, drew 1-1.
    Dominated by sweden, won 3-2.
    Dominated by Ukraine, won 1-0.
    Dominated by Italy, couldn't score in 2 hours of play, finished 0-0 and went to penalties.

That's what I call fight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 am

Chris wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

Dominated by Italy, couldn't score in 2 hours of play, finished 0-0 and went to penalties.

tl;dr but will say maybe you need to stop dropping those weights on your forehead its bad for health
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 am

No.

Don't be fucking silly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Chris wrote:

tl;dr but will say maybe you need to stop dropping those weights on your forehead its bad for health
    Poor mauro is mad as hell that his Italian hero's put up less of a fight than England would and got butt fucked 4-0. smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 am

I actually think England wouldn't have lost as bad as Italy did. But only because England would have set up a mothership in the box.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 am

ahlycotc wrote:I actually think England wouldn't have lost as bad as Italy did. But only because England would have set up a mothership in the box.
    Dat dere mothership.

England would have put up a better fight than Italy - Page 2 Article-0-136B35BB000005DC-384_468x356
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 am

This thread is revolting.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 am

Kuled wrote:This thread is revolting.
    deal with it
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 am

Hahahahahaha Italy

Feel sorry for balo, but Shame Italy.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 am

Cassano, Chiellini and Motta all injured and were reduced to 10 men because of that, Italy were unlucky. I'm not saying Spain didn't deserve it, not at all they were brilliant, but it would've been a respectable scoreline if the best defender was injured and weren't down to 10 for a large part of the second half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 am

England would of lost 5 - 0+
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 am

Kuled wrote:Cassano, Chiellini and Motta all injured and were reduced to 10 men because of that, Italy were unlucky. I'm not saying Spain didn't deserve it, not at all they were brilliant, but it would've been a respectable scoreline if the best defender was injured and weren't down to 10 for a large part of the second half.
    Kuled is fuming
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 am

Kuled wrote:Cassano, Chiellini and Motta all injured and were reduced to 10 men because of that, Italy were unlucky. I'm not saying Spain didn't deserve it, not at all they were brilliant, but it would've been a respectable scoreline if the best defender was injured and weren't down to 10 for a large part of the second half.
    Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

Im happy Torres scored.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 am

Jord wrote:
    Kuled is fuming
    Not at all my friend, I knew Spain would win but the Azzurri can be proud of what they've done, shut up morons like Fluffy saying that they are still the same shitty team from WC10.. This still was a good Euro for Italy and now can look forward to the 5th world cup in 2014 England would have put up a better fight than Italy - Page 2 2156770003 .
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 am

Fluffy said Croatia would win the group and that Croatia dominated Spain.

Shouldn't listen to him
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 am

People on this forum need to stop saying my friend.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am

Force of habit Dena shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 am

Chris wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

Poor mauro is mad as hell that his Italian hero's put up less of a fight than England would and got butt fucked 4-0. smug

Better being beaten in the final than beaten in the quarter final

Not sure if this is you bitter and trying to get one over Italy because they fucked you up the ass?
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 am

dena wrote:People on this forum need to stop saying my friend.
    And you need to stop speaking in black people talk and use the English dictionary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

This guy. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 am

There is nothing wrong with being kind to your fellow forumites. Smile
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 am

Jord wrote:
    And you need to stop speaking in black people talk and use the English dictionary.

So black people don't use the English dictionary?

Racism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:29 pm