Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
TheRangersFan
Kuled
luke.
SBSP
chiboygeorge
Jordi
Sean
Jamie
Marvin
bcfcben
Hitchy
Walcott
Mario
Barton
GK01
menalawyerguy
Scuba Steve
21 posters

Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Anonymous

Who is your teams most improved player(s) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Jamie wrote:Any of them. Players like Diaby, Denilson, Gibson, Mikel, Ramires etc etc get games so why wouldn't Lucas?
    Diaby is an attacking midfielder or box-to-box midfielder and has more flare in his play than Lucas has ever shown. Mikel and Ramires would easily start over him simply because they add something going forward. Denilson does what Lucas does but often puts us from defence to attack in one pass, he has great vision and can shoot from distance. Gibson is a pile of shit.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Who is your teams most improved player(s) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Post by Jamie Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:03 pm

The-Reporter has spoken. Thus proving Lucas is indeed shite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:09 pm

If Lucas was at Everton my starting line-up would be the same as without him there tbh.

Last edited by The-Reporter on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Cool beans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Jamie wrote:Cool beans.
    Howcome every post you make has a massive space under it?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Because of my avatar size, I guess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Jamie wrote:Because of my avatar size, I guess.
    Who isit?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Phil Lynott(front man of Thin Lizzy, dunno if you know them...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 pm

My nan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Jamie wrote:Phil Lynott(front man of Thin Lizzy, dunno if you know them...)
    Oh right. Yeh i learned the boys are back in town a long time ago on guitar.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:26 pm

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Hitchy wrote:Moving Arteta out wide to make way for Lucas?

Who is your teams most improved player(s) - Page 3 58503

Fellaini is much better than Lucas as well.

Different players. Lucas is a footballer, Fellaini is a thug.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Tbh, Fellaini is pretty good, he's just a twat Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Can't stand Fellaini, but he is useful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Lewis McGugan is the most improved player.

Last season he only scored 3 times and was mainly used from the bench. Also, Billy Davies said he was fat.

This season, he's already scored 8 goals from Centre Midfield, won the October Fans' Player of the Month award, scored 2 goals that will probably be the top 2 in Goal of the Season award, and he has earned himself a place upon the back of my Forest shirt. Lewis McGugan, take a bow son not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Naismith, Lafferty, Whittaker & McCulloch.

Fernando Torres Neutral
    Deacs

Post by Deacs Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 am

Lucas is a dreadful player.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 am

Ignazio AbateLuca AntoniniEspecially Abate, though. He never played anything other than RM/RW and couldn't defend for shit at first and now he's making people like Pussaldo look stupid to the point that they have to resort to stamping on their knee.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 am

Oh please shut up, the Milan game was complete bullshit and Abate is a dirty cheat just like the rest of Milan like Inzaghi, Inzaghi's goal was offside, and Inzaghi's a cunt aswell.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 am

How is Abate a dirty cheat? If anything, Ronaldo is. 1)He acted like Abate hit him in the face and went down when replays show Abate grazed his neck at best.2.) Ronaldo's quite a bit bigger than Abate. I've had people shorter than me hit me and it's not really made me fall to the ground.3.) His reaction was delayed. I didn't realise that a graze to the neck hurt someone's face a second or two after the fact.Karma's a bitch. You bring bad karma on yourself when you do shit like that. Seems you're a sensitive flower considering a harmless statement made you blow your load early. Are you a premature ejaculator?
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 am

Your whole team is a cheat like I said, Inzaghi should've been sent off like 1min after he came on, I hope you get knocked out, see ya.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 am

Lol...I guess the answer to my question is yes.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 am

Lol...Like I know what that would mean, whatever it is, you're it.

See ya playing the other side of Madrid in the Europa League.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 am

Lol....google is your friend and most people here know what it means. What are you? 10? Damn son, can't even take someone talking up their own player. Be original, rather than trying to turn my own insult around on me. Keyword is trying. The last place you should be is a forum if you can't handle opinions that don't match yours. Thanks for the laugh though. I know who to target when I want amusement now.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 am

ILCaesar wrote:Lol....google is your friend and most people here know what it means. What are you? 10? Damn son, can't even take someone talking up their own player. Be original, rather than trying to turn my own insult around on me. Keyword is trying. The last place you should be is a forum if you can't handle opinions that don't match yours. Thanks for the laugh though. I know who to target when I want amusement now.

Haha, why would I google stuff I don't care about? You're the one that can't seem to handle other peoples opinions as you tried to offend me, but seem to have failed. Laughing Like I said enjoy the Europa League, if you can even make that.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:37 am

How is it that I can't handle it again? I'm not the one getting all uptight and insulting someone's club, and obviously I succeeded since you got angry. You got mad because I insulted one player and felt the need to insult my entire club. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it. I do find it funny now that you're projecting yourself onto me. Sorry, wouldn't want to be you. You must leave lots of women unsatisfied if you're jizzing before you're in...or boys, if that's what you fancy.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am

ILCaesar wrote:How is it that I can't handle it again? I'm not the one getting all uptight and insulting someone's club, and obviously I succeeded since you got angry. You got mad because I insulted one player and felt the need to insult my entire club. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it. I do find it funny now that you're projecting yourself onto me. Sorry, wouldn't want to be you. You must leave lots of women unsatisfied if you're jizzing before you're in...or boys, if that's what you fancy.

I'm not angry at all, I do these kind of things when I'm bored so I was just messing around. Wink
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 am

RiiigghhttYou're talking to a troll master, buddy. Your attempt to save face is too funny. I'll have my eye on you for the mere fact that I want to piss you off when then time's right just for shits and giggles.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 am

Well keep an eye on me I guess, I don't get pissed off on a forum, but oh well.. Laughing
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 am

Your reaction says otherwise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:31 am