Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
TheRangersFan
Kuled
luke.
SBSP
chiboygeorge
Jordi
Sean
Jamie
Marvin
bcfcben
Hitchy
Walcott
Mario
Barton
GK01
menalawyerguy
Scuba Steve
21 posters

Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Anonymous

Who is your teams most improved player(s) Empty Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

..so far this season?

Explain how they have improved from last season.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Who is your teams most improved player(s) Empty Re: Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Julius James

Reason: He got better
    Anonymous

Who is your teams most improved player(s) Empty Re: Who is your teams most improved player(s)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Julius James

Can tell you write for goal.com Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah, I actually tend to put more thought into mindless forum questions than my articles.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Julius James

U got English.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:28 pm

I just try to keep up with my British brethren.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Don't do that. The Brits are the worst role models for English (which is ironic because it's their own fuckin language. Suspect )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Yeah, I actually tend to put more thought into mindless forum questions than my articles.
    Any chance of having a link to your latest article?
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Don't do that. The Brits are the worst role models for English (which is ironic because it's their own fuckin language. Suspect )

Yeah, that was the point though.

The-Reporter wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:Yeah, I actually tend to put more thought into mindless forum questions than my articles.

Sure. http://www.goal.com Just search my name, you'll find me in there plenty of times.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Don't do that. The Brits are the worst role models for English (which is ironic because it's their own fuckin language. Suspect )

Yeah, that was the point though.

The-Reporter wrote:

Sure. http://www.goal.com Just search my name, you'll find me in there plenty of times.

What's your last name Laughing, I put Steve in big mistake Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Streff, but I am not sure if that will show up unless you are under the American site or not.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Streff, but I am not sure if that will show up unless you are under the American site or not.

I'm under the UK site and it came up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Miguel Ángel Ponce. 21, debuted earlier than expected because of lots of injuries, helped us reach the Copa Libertadores final, very solid, and good going forward with a powerful shot. Is now a regular starter and it looks like it's going to stay like that for a while.

Hopefully the USMNT doesn't hear about him being born in Sacramento(Pretty sure they still need a leftback), Mexico might need a good leftback if Salcido gets too old for 2014. Neutral
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Yeah, we know about him Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Stay away from my Ponce! Who is your teams most improved player(s) 727917

No, but seriously someone needs to call him up quick and you know let him know there is a place for him in the future,(rather it be us but yeah) really not in the mood for another Homie Castillo saga. Neutral

He went from one of my favorite players in the league to one of my most hated. I like Ponce, don't want to dislike him. Like I respect everyone's decision to play for whoever they want to, like Herculez and Gringo Torres, they chose the other side but I still like them, but I don't like all that switching sides shit. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:52 pm

^^ Your Hernandez sig is really gay. Who is your teams most improved player(s) 28973

Probably David Norris, hes been class this season for us.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Marcelo: Because he's been good at both defending and attacking this season and Mourinho doesn't want a LB more because of that.
    Benzema: Finally showing what he has in the "house" Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Walcott: Seems to make runs in towards the goal and his finishing is looking good also.
    Song: Has improved in defending and attacking
    Bendtner: Seems to have improved on shooting with his feet.
    Wilshere: Promoted into the first team.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Distin: has been immense this season apart from the Man Utd game, a lot less error prone compared to last season

Coleman: he's actually getting some decent game time now and proving he deserves his spot. Not scared to take on defenders and get stuck in

Only two worth mentioning imo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Hitchy wrote:Distin: has been immense this season apart from the Man Utd game, a lot less error prone compared to last season

When I saw his name I was going to mention our game. Laughing shifty
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Distin: has been immense this season apart from the Man Utd game, a lot less error prone compared to last season

When I saw his name I was going to mention our game. Laughing shifty
    Yeah he had a shocker that game. If it weren't for Distin last night we would've conceded at least 3. Jagielka has been stinking the place out scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:20 pm

No one.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:16 am

We have gotten worse.
    Losing Joe Hart was a blow but having a great goalie like Ben Foster filling his shoes is one player highlight this season. Stephen Carr has also improved as he is now looking like his back to his best bombing down the right hand side.
    The rest have been complete wank.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 am

Wayne Rooney, much better than last season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:52 am

nasri.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 am

Henry's sig reminded me that Rafael has improved a lot this season, especially with his defending.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 am

Everyone bar Vine, Cerny, Leigertwood and Borrowdale
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:25 am

Muamba, he can now pass 5 yards ahead of him to the feet of a teammate. It's a start I suppose. Neutral

Nah but really, has to be Elmander.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 am

Gerrard, because he was shite and not arsed last season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 am

Jamie wrote:Gerrard, because he was shite and not arsed last season.

It's Roy Hodgson's passion for the game that rubbed off on Stevie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:37 am