Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
benqbiggis
RubyArmyCTFC
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Andy
Walcott
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kelloggg8
BMxJoga
LiamB_14
Cadbury
samiz
Bushido
arsenalap11
Demba Ba
Paulinho
The Zlatan
Roloman4
Keanoo
Ham.
SBSP
Ben 10
Ra's al Ghul
menalawyerguy
dena
Cam
Laurencio
Mason
Carlos Jenkinson
Forest
George
chiboygeorge
Jorlung
ShakerMatty
iSamuel
Juventino
Zzonked
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Mustangt125
Sean
Theo Filippo
Danny
Sigurdsson
Radford
ayvee1
Kuled
Jordi
Jord
Trent
crump
57 posters

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 24 Empty Re: England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

That showing didn't deserve to be rewarded anyway, we were deservedly pulverised.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 24 Empty Re: England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 am

Glen Damon wrote:I might give up on football. Liverpool suck, England never win. Unless Glen moves to Real Madrid, I might give up.
    Support Bury Rangers, we give you free fried mars bars.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 am

i wanting to see some of u peasants bow down and lick my ass now, wheres that brown kid forest at? and those noname liverpool fans? i demand to see you beg at my feet for your shit team afro
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

ShakerMatty wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I might give up on football. Liverpool suck, England never win. Unless Glen moves to Real Madrid, I might give up.
    I forgot to add that I was thinking of giving up on life as a result of this downturn in fortunes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    ShakerMatty wrote:
    I forgot to add that I was thinking of giving up on life as a result of this downturn in fortunes.

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 24 00032-Care-BooHoo-FatBastard
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:05 am

Juventino. wrote:
    MickStupp wrote:I'm more relieved than happy at the moment, would have been a travesty for England to make the semis after being so average for the whole tournament. Barely deserved to reach the quarters.

The commentary certainly doesn't help, "West Ham reject", "I hope the injury's bad" etc. It's really irritating.

Who said that?? rofl

Guy Mowbray.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 am

why little england picking on scotland for? scotland has 1000 times more respect from rest of the world than little england. ENGLAND is a laughing stock right now. dont getting dirt into inside your vagina just because you got smashed england pls
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 am

dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Thank God Italy won. Can't stand the ego of the English. Now I hope Germany fuck Italy up.

It's not even the ego really, most dudes on the forum knew England probably were 5th favorite or whatever to win the tournament and were just supporting their team. I just really hated the way they played. I know this is how Roy does it but man that was shit to watch.
    Dena has hit the nail on the head.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 am

Guy Mowbary. facepalm

Bring back Motty.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    George wrote:

Scotland...
    Forever in England's shadow.

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 24 00032-Care-BooHoo-FatBastard

Fair play, that was funny.

The only thing I find stupid is how inconsistent you seem to be. It's looks like the home nations (Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland) are always trying their best to distance themselves from England, but when there is a chance to laugh at us, people jump at the chance to giggle at a country (England) that is only connected to them because of location.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am

Ah well time to prepare for the new season now then, bring on Radcliffe Borough!
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 am

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
    my team of 2012 so far: Casillas; Johnson, Sergio Ramos, Hummels, Lahm; Moutinho, Gerrard, Khedira; Iniesta, CR7, Ozil
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 am

George wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

The only thing I find stupid is how inconsistent you seem to be. It's looks like the home nations (Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland) are always trying their best to distance themselves from England, but when there is a chance to laugh at us, people jump at the chance to giggle at a country (England) that is only connected to them because of location.
    To be fair, I'm sure the Germans were laughing at Holland going out without a point. It's not the only geographical rivalry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 am

They are biting the hand that feeds, George. It is a shame that they are too arrogant and smug to acknowledge the fact that they live like parasites off of us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 am

Mc Babel wrote:Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
    my team of 2012 so far: Casillas; Johnson, Sergio Ramos, Hummels, Lahm; Moutinho, Gerrard, Khedira; Iniesta, CR7, Ozil
    Yesssssssssssssssss

Farewell, Glen, enjoy Madrid. cheers
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 am

George wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

And media coverage mind. I have to admit I enjoyed seeing Gary Lineker et al deflated in the studio after the game. Especially Alan Hansen,wannabe Englishman.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 am

Adz wrote:
    dena wrote:

It's not even the ego really, most dudes on the forum knew England probably were 5th favorite or whatever to win the tournament and were just supporting their team. I just really hated the way they played. I know this is how Roy does it but man that was shit to watch.
    Dena has hit the nail on the head.

i thought you were saying before the game that england has more star players and will easily win, if i was you i would go into my backyard and do a few laps naked it might increase your iq level
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 am

Pirlo is great and all but fuck man, BBC commentators were creaming at him just getting the ball like it was some achievement with no one around him.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 am

Alan Hansen does make me laugh, if I was a Scottish man I would be highly pissed off with him.
    Anonymous

MickStupp, how many times watching that game did you think "fucking twat" at the commentators,

biased as fuck the whole way through, miserable boring cunt Mark Lawrenson whinging all the time, complaining about a player, the commmentators hoping an Italian player had injured their hamstring. Who wants to listen to that pish?
    Anonymous

Laurencio wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Don't think most fans will blame him, he made the subs today at the right decision although people would have preferred to see Chamberlain come on instead of Henderson, but not even Mancini would have done that. His tactics were to sit and counter, the counter was on several times in the first half, but the passes were not up to scratch, after the Walcott and Carroll subs there was nothing else he could have done.

I think he's done a good job, but that he made one gigantic error in this game, which I think is too apparent to comment further on. All in all he had a good tournament.
    What was the error? Taking off Welbeck for Carroll? Yeah he certainly done well, doesn't deserve that much stick imo.

Glen Damon wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
    Yesssssssssssssssss

Farewell, Glen, enjoy Madrid. cheers
    He does deserve better, best England player on the pitch tonight alongside Hart.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 am

Danny wrote:Cole and Young absolutely bottled it.

One day we'll fucking win one. A shoot out or a quarter final.

Bit harsh on Cole, he had a fantastic tournament. Rooney & Young both had a terrible tournament. John Terry and Lescott however both played fantastically well, would rank them as our two best players there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:MickStupp, how many times watching that game did you think "fucking twat" at the commentators,

biased as fuck the whole way through, miserable boring cunt Mark Lawrenson whinging all the time, complaining about a player, the commmentators hoping an Italian player had injured their hamstring. Who wants to listen to that pish?

did they really say those things? pathetic..i shouldnt be surprised though stupid english
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 am

The whole England defence deserves some credit. They kept Italy's attacks for the most part at bay.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 am

mauro=beast wrote:why little england picking on scotland for? scotland has 1000 times more respect from rest of the world than little england. ENGLAND is a laughing stock right now. dont getting dirt into inside your vagina just because you got smashed england pls
    England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 24 Dictionary_Icon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:MickStupp, how many times watching that game did you think "fucking twat" at the commentators,

As much as you've been pissing the people on the forum off tonight, I agree with you. Never heard biased commentary like that ever. They was saying Pirlo was tiring out around the 60 min mark cos he wasn't moving around as much Laughing. Pirlo could still be playing right now dominating the pace of the game even more.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 am

I got really riled at that. What Abate was feeling his hamstring Mowbray said he hoped it was a bad one. Mark Lawrenson was encouraging bad sportsmanship too, berating English players for kicking the ball out when there was an Italian player down injured. Also had the fucking cheek to accuse an Italian player of diving right after he got a knee to the temple.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

mauro=beast wrote:

did they really say those things? pathetic..i shouldnt be surprised though stupid english

"Abate clutching his hamstring"

"Heres hoping"

"Yep, here's hoping it's a bad one"
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

Glen Johnson was bloody fantastic, I have never really rated him that much defensively before this tournament.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:19 am

19Jones19v wrote:

As much as you've been pissing the people on the forum off tonight, I agree with you. Never heard biased commentary like that ever. They was saying Pirlo was tiring out around the 60 min mark cos he wasn't moving around as much Laughing. Pirlo could still be playing right now dominating the pace of the game even more.

thats typical english mentality. they dont consider technique or passing the ball as anything important and so if you are seen "walking" around they will assume you are useless and/or tired

they do not understand the concept that the players are supposed to make the ball move, not ball make the players move

sadly this primitive mentality has been passed down to the younger generation like the english posters on this forum who have no intelligence when it comes to football and are the type of people that think random gerrard long range strikes that end up at the corner flag are significant

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:34 am