Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
benqbiggis
RubyArmyCTFC
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Andy
Walcott
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kelloggg8
BMxJoga
LiamB_14
Cadbury
samiz
Bushido
arsenalap11
Demba Ba
Paulinho
The Zlatan
Roloman4
Keanoo
Ham.
SBSP
Ben 10
Ra's al Ghul
menalawyerguy
dena
Cam
Laurencio
Mason
Carlos Jenkinson
Forest
George
chiboygeorge
Jorlung
ShakerMatty
iSamuel
Juventino
Zzonked
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Mustangt125
Sean
Theo Filippo
Danny
Sigurdsson
Radford
ayvee1
Kuled
Jordi
Jord
Trent
crump
57 posters

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 23 Empty Re: England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:51 am

Really does make me laugh how much joy Scotland get out of us being knocked out.
    Forest
    Forest

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 23 Empty Re: England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Post by Forest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:53 am

Fuck off you fucking Italian and scoring swanked I will end
    You cockroach
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:53 am

George wrote:It's times like this, I hate football.

Are you George or Eternal?
    Sigurdsson
    Sigurdsson

Supports : England.

Post by Sigurdsson Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:53 am

Rooney and Gerrard's penalties were brilliant. Shame the same can't be said for Young, what a wanker. We were in front too. Mad
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am

I'm not going to be a stereotypical Scotsman and revel in England's loss, but what I will say is that it was an entertaining match, and that Italy deserved to go through.

The person I feel most sorry for is Roy Hodgson, I think he's a great guy, lots of class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 am

England needed Scholes
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 am

Typical that the bloody nighas both missed the Gucci g dicjead
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 am

ayvee1 wrote:I'm not going to be a stereotypical Scotsman and revel in England's loss, but what I will say is that it was an entertaining match, and that Italy deserved to go through.

The person I feel most sorry for is Roy Hodgson, I think he's a great guy, lots of class.
    Pretty much the viewpoint I would go for.

We didn't deserve it and there is no denying that but the media will probably now be on Roy Hodgson's back again as Harry would 'apparently' have done better.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 am

ShakerMatty wrote:Really does make me laugh how much joy Scotland get out of us being knocked out.

It's quite sad really. Them seeking joy out of an other nation's misfortune.
    England did better than most people expected, it's not all bad.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 am

Chris wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Yes, he is an awful passer and he relied on power.
    So you stand by your comment that Gerrard is an awful passer despite him losing the ball less than your amazing Pirlo when this man is on fire? Laughing

Also I see you have left out the hoofball comment. I will take that as retracted.
    rofl Pirlo showing why stats are misleading.

Gerrard = MISSING.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 am

Wouldn't mind if Italy went on to win it really. Either them or Spain.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 am

Forest wrote:Typical that the bloody nighas both missed the Gucci g dicjead

So madEngland vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 23 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 am

Forest, what are you saying?
    Anonymous

ShakerMatty wrote:Really does make me laugh how much joy Scotland get out of us being knocked out.

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 23 Dance_112
    Anonymous

ayvee1 wrote:I'm not going to be a stereotypical Scotsman and revel in England's loss, but what I will say is that it was an entertaining match, and that Italy deserved to go through.

Don't think most fans will blame him, he made the subs today at the right decision although people would have preferred to see Chamberlain come on instead of Henderson, but not even Mancini would have done that. His tactics were to sit and counter, the counter was on several times in the first half, but the passes were not up to scratch, after the Walcott and Carroll subs there was nothing else he could have done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:58 am

lmfao england you are so shit all that hype and fake bravado for nothing. poor little england
    Anonymous

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Yes, he is an awful passer and he relied on power.
    So you stand by your comment that Gerrard is an awful passer despite him losing the ball less than your amazing Pirlo when this man is on fire? Laughing

Also I see you have left out the hoofball comment. I will take that as retracted.
    rofl Pirlo showing why stats are misleading.

Gerrard = MISSING.
    I don't think people thought by those stats that Gerrard was better than Pirlo, just that Gerrard is a good passer. Neutral
    Anonymous

Hodgson is still undefeated as England manager. clap
    Anonymous

George wrote:

It's quite sad really. Them seeking joy out of an other nation's misfortune.
    England did better than most people expected, it's not all bad.

LMFAO, your biased as fuck cunt commentators were wishing hamstring injuries on opposing players.

suck ma titties

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 23 Fat-bastard
    Anonymous

mauro=beast wrote:lmfao england you are so shit all that hype and fake bravado for nothing. poor little england

Laughing Laughing
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:59 am

ShakerMatty wrote:

Pretty much the viewpoint I would go for.

We didn't deserve it and there is no denying that but the media will probably now be on Roy Hodgson's back again as Harry would 'apparently' have done better.

It's unfair. He had the players playing as well as he could in such a short span of time, and they seemed like they were happy to play for him.

Last edited by Juventino. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:59 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Scotland...
    Forever in England's shadow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 am

This thread has took an unsavoury turn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 am

George wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Scotland...
    Forever in England's shadow.

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 23 00032-Care-BooHoo-FatBastard
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 am

I'm more relieved than happy at the moment, would have been a travesty for England to make the semis after being so average for the whole tournament. Barely deserved to reach the quarters.

The commentary certainly doesn't help, "West Ham reject", "I hope the injury's bad" etc. It's really irritating.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 am

mauro=beast wrote:lmfao england you are so shit all that hype and fake bravado for nothing. poor little england
    Oh nooo we were destroyed 0-0.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 am

I might give up on football. Liverpool suck, England never win. Unless Glen moves to Real Madrid, I might give up.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

19Jones19v wrote:

Don't think most fans will blame him, he made the subs today at the right decision although people would have preferred to see Chamberlain come on instead of Henderson, but not even Mancini would have done that. His tactics were to sit and counter, the counter was on several times in the first half, but the passes were not up to scratch, after the Walcott and Carroll subs there was nothing else he could have done.

I think he's done a good job, but that he made one gigantic error in this game, which I think is too apparent to comment further on. All in all he had a good tournament.
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

MickStupp wrote:I'm more relieved than happy at the moment, would have been a travesty for England to make the semis after being so average for the whole tournament. Barely deserved to reach the quarters.

The commentary certainly doesn't help, "West Ham reject", "I hope the injury's bad" etc. It's really irritating.

Who said that?? rofl
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

MickStupp wrote:I'm more relieved than happy at the moment, would have been a travesty for England to make the semis after being so average for the whole tournament. Barely deserved to reach the quarters.

The commentary were depressing as fuck.. Mark Lawrenson wasn't positive once in the whole match. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:31 am