Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Keanoo
Torresxvilla
Danny
Mario
Kuled
Grenade
menalawyerguy
11 posters

Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit?

Danny
    Danny

Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit? - Page 2 Empty Re: Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit?

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 am

Torresxvilla wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Rafael is, and does play most games, and Fabio's meant to be better than him, so yes Neutral

I was talking only about Fabio.

Don't think Fabio will be better than Evra, but whatever. bounce
    I know, but if you're asking if he's ready to play regularly, when his brother already does... Neutral
    Anonymous

Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit? - Page 2 Empty Re: Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 am

Torresxvilla wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Rafael is, and does play most games, and Fabio's meant to be better than him, so yes Neutral

Who's saying Fabio would be better than Evra?

Danny is saying Rafael is comfortable in our first 11, and Fabio is mean to be the better of the two brothers, so he should be comfortable as well.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 am

Him and his brother are different people though Wink

Regardless of the reputation he's got of being the 'better' of the two.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 am

Fabio > Evra

Hernandez > Rooney
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 am

blackskar wrote:Him and his brother are different people though Wink

Well there's no point of asking the fucking question then is there, it's the only logic we can use because we don't fucking know as he hasn't tried to be in the starting 11. Neutral

Fucking hell, I spend to much time on this shit hole, I need to take a break and look at my fucking life. Neutral
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Torresxvilla wrote:

Who's saying Fabio would be better than Evra?

Danny is saying Rafael is comfortable in our first 11, and Fabio is mean to be the better of the two brothers, so he should be comfortable as well.

In him, I thought you meant Evra, and not Rafael. My bad. Embarassed
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 am

Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit? - Page 2 96777

Fucking hell Kyro Laughing

Oh and I didn't ask the question either, you mug -_-

Last edited by blackskar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 am

kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Him and his brother are different people though Wink

Well there's no point of asking the fucking question then is there, it's the only logic we can use because we don't fucking know as he hasn't tried to be in the starting 11. Neutral

Fucking hell, I spend to much time on this shit hole, I need to take a break and look at my fucking life. Neutral

Jesus Christ, calm down Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 am

It's not aimed at you personally, just every time someone is linked with a move away people chat so much shit, feel like smashing the fuck out of someone at the moment.
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 am

The-Reporter wrote:Fabio > Evra

Hernandez > Rooney

+ Valencia > Ronaldo

cheers Neutral
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

kyro7 wrote:It's not aimed at you personally, just every time someone is linked with a move away people chat so much shit, feel like smashing the fuck out of someone at the moment.

Don't think Evra will be leaving anyways.

Maybe he just wants more $. shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

I don't even think Evra would leave, was just going on if's and buts that other people threw out. Very Happy

He seems like a pretty loyal player to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 am

kyro7 wrote:It's not aimed at you personally, just every time someone is linked with a move away people chat so much shit, feel like smashing the fuck out of someone at the moment.
    Evra attempting the Rooney Gambit? - Page 2 Call+girl+cards
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 am

blackskar wrote:I don't even think Evra would leave, was just going on if's and buts that other people threw out. Very Happy

Wasn't he one of the players who were leading the French "mutiny" at the World Cup though?

Not sure.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

Plenty of people are club over country though, but yeah, fair point.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 am

Torresxvilla wrote:
    blackskar wrote:I don't even think Evra would leave, was just going on if's and buts that other people threw out. Very Happy

Wasn't he one of the players who were leading the French "mutiny" at the World Cup though?

Not sure.
    Yeah because he was the captain of the team, and even Kuled could have done a better job than Domeneh did Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 am

kuled couldn't even wipe his own arse Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Not sure if Domenech can either Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Just shit in your sink. I hear that makes you feel better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:36 am