Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
easley91
Scuba Steve
Harrold
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Cam
Grenade
Danny
George
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Ra's al Ghul
Kuled
Mal
Drake
Zzonked
Phadunkin Donuts
Jordi
ConorCelticFC
Cadbury
Trig
Steadman
Theo Filippo
28 posters

PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees

George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees - Page 3 Empty Re: PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees

Post by George Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:04 am

Clint Dempsey?
    Danny
    Danny

PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees - Page 3 Empty Re: PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees

Post by Danny Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:04 am

Who cares how many penalties they've scored? A goal's a goal.

Welbeck scored a tap in yesterday, let's take that off him because it was easy. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Yeah after all penalties don't count as goals. Laughing
    Steadman said 3 less than Robin and been playing deeper all season well that doesnt matter when hes scoring alot from penalties, he could be playing defensive midfield.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 am

Kuled wrote:Anyone else finds Ahly's bitterness to Ronaldo hilarious? Laughing

No. Like any sensible person, they just understand that it was a joke.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:26 am

ahlycotc wrote:

I'm talking about you in general.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 am

Kuled wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I'm talking about you in general.

I'm not bitter towards Ronaldo, because Messi is better anyways. Do I get pissed when Ronaldo comes out of nowhere and saves Madrid's ass right when they look to drop points? Yes. That doesn't mean I'm bitter though. I would be pissed no matter who the player is that scored/saved Madrid. It's a natural reaction. I enjoy Ronaldo's talents, just not his attitude.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:No Carrick, Valencia, Ba, Dempsey and Kompany is quite poor. All who have been fantastic this season and quite sad seeing Scott "Great England destroyer" Parker picked ahead of them.

Evans not being nominated for young player either Neutral Been outstanding this season, especially having to replace Vidic isn't easy by no means and he's stepped up and delivered the goods. (Evans is eligible as he started the season as 23).

EDIT: Don't think the OX should be shortlisted. He's got great potential no denying that but he hasn't played 90minutes this seasons and made very few PL appearances.
    There are better players who should be listed than the ones bolded.

Players like Mario Balotelli and Alex Song (23 at the start of the season) > Evans too PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees - Page 3 28973
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 am

You should see what he's like about Suarez.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 am

Kuled wrote:Sick of the penalty bollocks. You still have to have the composure to score them.

That was all I heard when Tevez was doing well for us. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 am

PFA award nominees:
    Van Persie
    Rooney
    Silva
    Aguero
    Hart
    Parker <----- joke of a nominee

Young PFA award nominees:
    Aguero
    Bale
    Sturridge <----- joke of a nominee
    Oxlade-Chamberlain <----- joke of a nominee
    Welbeck <----- joke of a nominee
    Kyle Walker

Welbeck has stepped up this season but he hasnt done anything special, he takes like 3 attempts to score a goal or even get a shot on target, Maybe next season.

Oxlade getting nominated is stupid, If he gets nominated I should too, Hes been decent, pretty good at best, watched him play Vs Wigan this morning and he was awful.

Sturridge..... I dont really need to say much more.

Parker has been good but alot better players should be ahead of him.

Surprised Valencia and Dempsey aren't on the list, they have been great this year.

Aguero will win one or the other, hes been on fire this year.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 am

What the fuck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:52 am

SuperManUtd wrote:PFA award nominees:
    Van Persie
    Rooney
    Silva
    Aguero
    Hart

Aguero
    Bale
    Kyle Walker

Welbeck has stepped up this season but he hasnt done anything special, he takes like 3 attempts to score a goal or even get a shot on target, Maybe next season.

Oxlade getting nominated is stupid, If he gets nominated I should too, Hes been decent, pretty good at best, watched him play Vs Wigan this morning and he was awful.

Surprised Valencia and Dempsey aren't on the list, they have been great this year.

I think some of your joke nominee's are a joke. Welbeck might not always score goals, but he does do other things and his movement is good and should be given credit for it. Parker i agree with dont think he should be in there as others have been better, but some of the others i think have been good enough to get the chance of being the young player of the year, although Aguero will win it.

Were the fuck is Kompany he should be in for player of the year award.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am

Where's Mario?
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am

its not that penalties dont count its just that basing whos the better player based on goals alone is ridiculous.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 am

Rei Andros wrote:Where's Mario?

PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees - Page 3 Super-mario
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 am

I'd vote for you Super, clearly better than Ox. Smile
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 am

No Dempsey Laughing Still bitter because of the World Cup golazo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am

L. wrote:

You should see what he's like about Suarez.

Hate =/= Bitterness

I have even less reason to be bitter about Suarez. Most sensible people just find him to be a cunt. You would probably share the same opinion if he was playing for your rivals or some other team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Alan wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:PFA award nominees:
    Van Persie
    Rooney
    Silva
    Aguero
    Hart

Aguero
    Bale
    Kyle Walker

I think some of your joke nominee's are a joke. Welbeck might not always score goals, but he does do other things and his movement is good and should be given credit for it. Parker i agree with dont think he should be in there as others have been better, but some of the others i think have been good enough to get the chance of being the young player of the year, although Aguero will win it.

True Welbecks got good movement and all, but Balotelli has been better and has done more then him and should be on the list before him.

Oxlade makes too many mistakes, Sturridge has been decent.

And I agree Kompany should be on the player of the year award list, hes been really good for City.
    But also I think Valencia should be on the list and i think Valencia should win the player of the year award, Hes been Uniteds best player by far.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:No Dempsey Laughing Still bitter because of the World Cup golazo.

zzzzziiiiiiiinnnggggggg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:No Dempsey Laughing Still bitter because of the World Cup golazo.
    I don't think anyone held anything against Dempsey at all, Green got all the shit. Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 pm

It was a filthy, nasty bender with loads of unpredictable spin. PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees - Page 3 279869
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Find the Parker hate funny as fuck on here. He has probably been our best player. All of you think that all he does is tackle, which to be fair he does VERY well. He solidifies the defense, lets Modric, Lennon and Bale free to do what they want in an attacking sense while he protects the back four. He plays the simple pass to one of those three or Rafa to start attacks. He has also broke forward a few times and started attacks himself. I agree the media over hype him, but to say he is a joke of a nominee is a joke in itself. He won't win, but I agree with him being on the shortlist at least.

By the way aren't these the ones voted for by PLAYERS? I think they're in a better position, having played against each player, sometimes more than once this season, to say who should be nominated/winner.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:55 pm

easley91 wrote:By the way aren't these the ones voted for by PLAYERS? I think they're in a better position, having played against each player, sometimes more than once this season, to say who should be nominated/winner.

We could end all football talk forever if we said things like this.

The manager knows the team selection better than we do, lets not discuss line ups.

The referee probably knows more about the rules of the game, lets not discuss decisions.

The FA probably have more at their disposal to decide on England manger, lets not talk about that.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    Alan wrote:

True Welbecks got good movement and all, but Balotelli has been better and has done more then him and should be on the list before him.

Oxlade makes too many mistakes, Sturridge has been decent.

And I agree Kompany should be on the player of the year award list, hes been really good for City.
    But also I think Valencia should be on the list and i think Valencia should win the player of the year award, Hes been Uniteds best player by far.

PFA Player & Young Player of the year nominees - Page 3 Tumblr_lvdnjcixKZ1r2pldm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 pm

balotelli should be on there
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:42 am

easley91 wrote:Find the Parker hate funny as fuck on here. He has probably been our best player. All of you think that all he does is tackle, which to be fair he does VERY well. He solidifies the defense, lets Modric, Lennon and Bale free to do what they want in an attacking sense while he protects the back four. He plays the simple pass to one of those three or Rafa to start attacks. He has also broke forward a few times and started attacks himself. I agree the media over hype him, but to say he is a joke of a nominee is a joke in itself. He won't win, but I agree with him being on the shortlist at least.

By the way aren't these the ones voted for by PLAYERS? I think they're in a better position, having played against each player, sometimes more than once this season, to say who should be nominated/winner.
    It's not hate it's just ridiculous he gets nominated ahead of Mata, Valencia, Song, Cabaye, Kompany etc etc because he's English, no surprise you think he should be on the shortlist though.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

Didn't you get the memo theo? Criticism (any criticism) = Hate. That's the new rule.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 am

Where's Dempsey? shifty
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am

dena wrote:Where's Dempsey? shifty
    South west London.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:17 am