Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
chiboygeorge
Lux
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Gegilworld93
luke.
Cadbury
Jamie
Mario
13 posters

Young Player of the Season [La Liga]

Poll

Who is it?

[ 10 ]
    Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_left50%Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_left15%Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_left0%Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_left0%Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_left15%Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_left5%Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 3 ]

Total Votes: 20
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Empty Young Player of the Season [La Liga]

Post by Mario Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 am

Only included players that are 22 or younger, also players that played atleast 10 La Liga games.
    Anonymous

Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Empty Re: Young Player of the Season [La Liga]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 am

Really tough.

Ozil probably though.

However Marcelo, Piatti, Ander, Muniain and San Jose have been really good.

Bilbao next season though, with Ander coming to them. Hyper
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Young Player of the Season [La Liga] Empty Re: Young Player of the Season [La Liga]

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 am

Busquets? Mischief
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am

I dont like him so he doesnt get on the list
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am

^rofl

Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:29 am

San Jose not worthy
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:30 am

Busquets/Ozil.

Too tight to call.

Marcelo could get it too Run
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:32 am

Dani Parejo, obviously Özil and Marcelo are "better", but they're well known outside Spain and everything, so I choose Parejo, impressed me in the games I've seen Very Happy
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 am

I've barely seen Real Sociedad this year but Griezmann has looked good when I have watched him...
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 am

not good enough to be up there tbh otherwise another few could get a mention aswell
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 am

Probably true, I haven't seen him enough to judge.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 am

Anyway I vote Thiago Alcantara.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 am

isnt pedro viable?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 am

Messi.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:05 am

But Ozil if for srs.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 am

Are you serious about Parejo? I remember seeing him play for QPR several times and wow.......he was TERRIBLE.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

He's been excellent this season. Tbf Borja Valero was shit for WBA so the teams probably just didn't use them right.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 am

Lux wrote:Are you serious about Parejo? I remember seeing him play for QPR several times and wow.......he was TERRIBLE.
    Too bad he's class now, and that was three years ago, when he was 18 and I doubt he speaks English.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:42 am

My vote goes to Özil but Marcelo, Parejo and Muniain have all been great.

Parejo was great in the first half of the season but then there was a period where Míchel didn't use him for 3-4 straight matches. He's back in the starting now again so it's all good. Muniain has been great too although I don't like him. He tries to pick up a fight with players who're 25 + a lot. Marcelo oh I don't have to say anything, I believe there was a poll in this forum a couple of weeks ago about him.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    Lux wrote:Are you serious about Parejo? I remember seeing him play for QPR several times and wow.......he was TERRIBLE.
    Too bad he's class now, and that was three years ago, when he was 18 and I doubt he speaks English.

I did think that it's hard for a young Spanish guy like him to come into the Championship, he couldn't keep up with the play and was out-muscled but I guess that could only be expected...Briatore was buying all kinds of stupid players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 am

Muniain.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 am

Would want Parejo to win it cause I like him, but that's highly unlikely.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 am

Busquets but from that list Iker.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 am

Iker or ozil.

can't decide scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:55 am