Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Zzonked
Harrold
LFC_Grunners
The Zlatan
8 posters

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club?

Poll

Would you?

[ 4 ]
    Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Bar_left22%Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Bar_left78%Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Bar_right [78%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Anonymous

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Empty Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:03 am

Just wondering
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Empty Re: Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club?

Post by The Zlatan Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 am

No.
    Anonymous

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Empty Re: Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 am

Maybe, but it would be a bitch if your club changed their crest. Laughing
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:06 am

I was seriously thinking about it but decided against it.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

Possibly, it's all circumstantial.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

No.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:No.

Great minds think alike. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 am

I don't necessarily mean the badge, just something that's related

Like Arsenal fans getting a cannon? I've always wanted to get a Celtic cross
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 am

I wouldn't get a tattoo period.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 am

Yes i plan on getting a Liverpool tattoo.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 am

Zzonked wrote:I wouldn't get a tattoo period.

+1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:I don't necessarily mean the badge, just something that's related

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? L
    Something like this. Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 am

Splashy wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:I don't necessarily mean the badge, just something that's related

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? L
    Something like this. Surprised

Not bad

Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? Rlgexg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 am

Get a sleeve cuzzz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 am

No lol. First of all I wouldn't want to ruin my amazing body and secondly football is a game. Anyone that takes it more seriously than that needs to get a life/job/family etc. And defacing your body is taking it too seriously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 am

James wrote:No lol. First of all I wouldn't want to ruin my amazing body and secondly football is a game. Anyone that takes it more seriously than that needs to get a life/job/family etc. And defacing your body is taking it too seriously.

You're a little scrotum
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 am

Get a life boy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 am

This. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 am

James wrote:No lol. First of all I wouldn't want to ruin my amazing body and secondly football is a game. Anyone that takes it more seriously than that needs to get a life/job/family etc. And defacing your body is taking it too seriously.
    Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 am

James wrote:Get a life boy.

Says the guy who makes youtube videos hiding behind a towel
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:13 am

Excuse me? Millions and millions and millions of people make youtube videos. And the towel was to hide my identity, the whole thing would have been pointless otherwise.

Sorry if you do not understand the meaning of a joke.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:

OMG, I have to see this!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

OMG, I have to see this!

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

OMG, I have to see this!

rofl What a phaggot. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am

I would have one, but unfortunately i can't get one.Crying or Very sad As i dont think they would agree with my skin.eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:25 am

Uh oh, someone just posted a video I posted myself. Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? 3920004554And the irony is that it is done by people who've not shown their faces on here before. Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? 1735100789
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

OMG, I have to see this!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 am

What a legend. Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 am

James wrote:Uh oh, someone just posted a video I posted myself. Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? 3920004554And the irony is that it is done by people who've not shown their faces on here before. Would you ever get a tattoo relating to your club? 1735100789

Hello Bogdan. Or should I call you Grug? Grug, that's not really your name but anyway, I just want to congratulate you on reaching 15,000 posts on the playmaker dot com. That's the, dash, playmaker, dot com. That is an ace achievment! It puzzles and upsets me that you would deny being Bogan. Are you ashamed we are your friends? The funny thing is, it's pretty obvious you are Bogdan. First of all you are Candadian. Second of all, you are a Liverpool fan. And third of all, you look exactly like the picture you posted on the playmaker dot com. That's the, dash, playmaker dot com. Oh and by the way, I'd like to take this moment to let all my viewers know we have weekly competitions on the playmaker dot com. That's the, dash, playmaker, dot com. Where you can win massive prizes such as season tickets for any team or stadium you want. Just sign up to the playmaker dot com. That's the, dash, playmaker dot com and start posting now. You wont regret it. Grug, or Bogdan, I also have a problem with your videos. All of the time you are aggressive, especially towards Shameless Smith. I think his opinions are pretty rubbish too, but I don't get angry over them. I just sit back and smoke a joint while laughing at the fact he has to cover his face. He looks like a terrorist. Also, I'd like to address the point where you said that you are a person no-one would want to impersonate, except if they were living in Africa. I find this to be ridiculous. Not even an African would want to be you. You are basically French, who are known as the dirtiest people in the world. It's like a knock-on effect. French are dirty, which makes you Canadians dirty. The main point of this video though, was for you to accept who you are. Bogdan, we love you man. And again, congratulations on 15,000 posts. I'd also like to take this moment to shout out to our amazing DICK, dirty. On the playmaker dot com. That's the, dash, playmaker dot com. Alright Mal. Thanks for watching, and be sure to subscribe, as I'll be making a lot more videos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:03 am